注册时间
2012-6-23
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-27 17:12:25 |只看该作者
625作文:Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: the ability of
adapting to new environment is more important than excellent knowledge
for job.

The working environment is getting competitive than ever, great adapting and excellent expertise are considered as d vital importance of succeeding in one’s job. Carefully consider the two, I’d say that the ability of adapting to new environment is more important than excellent knowledge for the job, for great adaptability encompass the ability to learn new knowledge as well as the fact that it enable us to take advantage of new environment to fully develop our expertise for the job.
Firstly, adapting in a new environment help us to acquire new knowledge in a new environment timely, which help to maintain our good knowledge of a job.  Since today’s Knowledge updates in a formidable speed, the knowledge we know well for the job might accordingly rendered obsolete later. I witness such fact in a television station where I did my internship. To keep up with the quality of program editing, the station decide to bring in some new editing equipments. The new equipment was sharper but requires extra software skills, part of the staff soon devoted to familiar themselves with the new equipment, but some didn’t bother to learn for they think themselves too professional with the current equipment to try other ones.  When it comes that the radio station brought another batch of new equipments and totally scrap the old ones, they falls in panic. Had they attentively to adapt themselves with the new equipments, they might already enjoy the quick and convenient aid of the advance equipment. Thus, excellent knowledge for job is indeed an indispensible quality, but it is adaptability that maintain the quality to meet the ever changing environment.
Moreover, great adaptability enable us to make good use of the new environment, from which we might found unexpected advantages that otherwise could not work in the old environment. My friend used to be in a small international trade company, as the company started to dealing with Germany companies, though she already spoke good English, she took lots of effort to study German and their trading laws. Their business carried on smoothly. As a bonus, she noticed and hire by one of their trading partner by a much higher salary and better working environment. If she just go along with her current knowledge she might still stuck in the old company. Thus, adaptability can bring us surprise from the new environment once we take steps forward.
All in all, great adaptability is more important than excellent knowledge for job. For it encompass the ability to acquire new knowledge needed for ever changing environment, and could bring those who with can adapt fruitful reward. Therefore, we should keep alert with the change and readily adapt to them.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-6-23
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-7-6 11:07:32 |只看该作者
705 作文

In a high pressure industry, each company had to make various investment in order to survive the fierce competition. Improving the skills of company staff is considered to be the most important investment. For skilled staff are key to competitive strength for the whole company among all the other assets, as well as the fact by providing investment in the staff in skills might help retention of staff and maintain the continuity of the company.

Firstly, Investment in improving the skill of the employee would improve the general power of the company, for skilled staff is the core force of a company’s competitive strength. Among one of my research in two design company, one of them send their employees to London for higher training, whereas its counterpart spend a large sum of money bringing new design software and equipment. It turns out the former one outdone the latter because its thoughtful design and fashion look. Here we can see that skilled employee are much more valuable than other facilities. Therefore, it is rewarding to invest in improving the skills of employees.

Secondly, by investing employee skills will help retain their skilled staff and the potential client. For staff enjoy such investment would grow sound attachment to the company. My uncle used to work at a private bank, each year, the company would offer them training program aboard and accumulate considerate clients. Another state bank offered him to join with greater salary and money for paying the breach of contract, still he rejected for he enjoy being as a staff at the private bank and wanted to reward all the investment on him. Had the bank didn’t offer such training program, the uncle might choose to replace employer with a richer one, the bank might loss both its competent employ as well his clients. Therefore, investing in improving the skills of employee shows the commitment to its employees that helps the company retain its staff and their clients.

In sum, we can’t emphasis more about the importance of investment in the company employees. For human resource is essential to a company’s capacity , and investment in improving their skills also help to retention stuff can help the company save money

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-6-23
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-7-7 07:37:09 |只看该作者
706 作文

Now and then it may occur that we found the subject we’re learning needs help, if this happens to my friends and I’m happen to good at it, I would suggest offer help to my friend instead of finding a tutor. For I’m have a good knowledge of his or her learning habits and thus can make according suggestion for my friend in a way more direct and less time consuming than a tutor, as well as the fact that turning to me for help would help my friend save money than finding a tutor.
  Firstly, as a friend I’m easily to discover how my friend is study on the subject and detect where the problem is, which I can come up with the right and direct solution to my friend’s problem. For instance, I’m good at English, whereas my friend find it hard and ask me about the problem, since I know her for years that I’m sure her grounding in English language are ok, except lacking of extensive reading and oral practicing. So I offered her my English reading materials and told her to read and listen each day and ask me if any question occurs, meanwhile, we swift our daily chat into English to enhance her oral English, and introduce her to my English speaking friends. So that she can practice English even when she is having fun.  My assistance helped her a lot, she is quick and accurate with English reading and more fluent in speaking English. If it is with a tutor, it might need them to sort things out from the very beginning, moreover, it would take a long time before they establish a credence and figure out the problem. Therefore, if a friend want help in a subject that I’m good with, I would suggest to offer the tutorship myself instead of other tutors.
   Secondly, having a tutor means that my friend have to pay for his or her time, and different type of problem might require more than just one tutor. These would be much more costly than asking help from me. Let’s still consider the case , if my friend is weak in both Grammar and oral English, she might need Chinese teacher to teach her grammar since explaining Grammar in mother tongue would be easy for understanding. On the other hand, she might need an native speaker to practice oral English with, and it is usually know that native speaker tutor charges much more than average tutorship. Let alone all the extra material required to have the class or practice. All these can add up to a considerable burden to my friends if she is to take a long term tutorship.  Students are not usually with much extra money, so it is important help my friend to save money for them. Thus, I would suggest my friend to turn to me for help instead of turn to tutorship.
  All in all, my help with study can be both pinpoint and economical for my friend compares to found one or more tutors. I’d suggest not to consider tutorship and offer my help my friend for his or her study as I can.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-6-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-7-7 20:31:41 |只看该作者
etako0 发表于 2012-7-7 07:37
706 作文

LZ,作文已修改好,如有疏漏请多多包含
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册