寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-27
精华
帖子

荣誉版主 寄托与我 Sagittarius射手座 Golden Apple

楼主
发表于 2010-4-13 21:27:27 |显示全部楼层
We have met a lot of teachers since we were a little child. Which kind of teachers is more effective in teaching, serious and strict teachers or humor and easygoing teachers? From my part, I think a teacher who is a humor and easygoing person is more effective不完整.

Firstly, a humor teacher's classes are more attractive. Humor is one of the most affecting characteristics, so students are usually fascinated by a humor teacher in his classes. As I know(用for example好一点,举例子嘛), most teachers in the New Orientation School, the most famous English training agent in China, are humor persons and they(去掉) are good at imparting knowledge in a humor way. They involve a lot of jokes, funny stories and their interesting experience in their classes in order to help students to understand contents that they are presenting. Students are not easy to distracted. They listen carefully because they don't want to miss any of those funny speeches. More importantly, students learn a lot after they laugh, and knowledge imparted in such humor way is usually more impressive to them(语法有问题). In fact, most students in the New Orientation School are big fans of their teachers, because these humor teacher's classes are very attractive.整段都在说新东方,虽然例子非常好,可是也要适当的论述以理服人啊M2 i

Secondly, a easygoing teacher is more welcome. Students always have a lot questions which need their teachers to answer, but they are more willing to ask  easygoing teachers. When I was in the elementary school, my mathematics teacher is very serious and strict. He never laughed with us in my mind and he usually criticized students in his classes. As a result, I hoped his classes got over quickly and I did not like to ask him questions because I was afraid that he might be angry on my questions. I would rather spend much more time on studying those questions by myself, or ask classmates, but both of these ways were less effective than asking my mathematics directly. If my mathematics teacher was easygoing, he should be more welcome。我觉得这段的TS不够明确,和上一段类似,你都在讲例子,应该要论述啊论述

In a word(in conclusion,你那个词不够书面化), I disagree that a teacher who is a serious and strict person is more effective in teaching than a teacher who is a humor and easygoing person, because a humor and easygoing teacher is more welcome by students and his or her classes are more attractive.
例子够生动,细节也有,就是论述不足,句式变化不大,语言过于简单
加油。。。
博观而约取,厚积而薄发

使用道具 举报

RE: lawrencelan的独立作文 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华