声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-29
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2010-8-13 20:39:19 |显示全部楼层
From my point of view, i basically agree with the statement above that people will never succeed unless their merits and achievement are known by the others, in particular, their bosses or influential people. Since people would be appreciated by their leaders through recommendation of their accomplishments and strengths. Besides, Also it is a good way to fulfill personal satisfaction.
6 C7 m. f- u+ k% V7 Z( t: B  N# V
9 O6 q: y, u4 O( I$ E- i/ \The first reason why i am in favor of the contention is that making their merits or accomplishment known by other people is the first step to achieve their success in career.  If people just keep
/conceal all of their good qualities and accomplishments from their bosses,   how could their bosses know what they have got by themselves? With ordinary impression to their bosses/employers, they are probably not given enough space to show what they are capable of, not to mention they accomplish their goals in career.   So people should make sure their leaders know about their merits/advantages to have an opportunity to make the best of their strength. And if their previous accomplishment satisfies bosses, there is a chance that they are appointed to the same job they took .In other words, a good leader knows well to put a right person into a right position.  If he is aware of what his followers can do,   he will give more opportunities to make his employees better work harder
for the company, then the followers are likely to get successful.  Thus, It is easy to understand why job applicants write resumes with all his merits and all what they have done that they are proud of  to make a good impression, They hope to be appreciated by those interviews to win an opportunity to be successful in future.
4 D- @% c5 |' M
# R% Z8 p. F/ L+ @& K; ZSecondly, personal satisfaction, which means success to many people, is likely to be fulfilled by letting other people know about their upsides and achievements. Mostly, people are very delighted when they achieve their dreams, and delightfulness would be strengthened when their accomplishments are seen by more than just themselves
as human beings are a little emotional. Such is human nature that people will be very happy when their accomplishment or good qualities are valued or appreciated by other people.  Take my personal experience for example, when I was a kid, every time I got a good mark in my test,   I was always looking forward to the moment that teacher praised me in front of all my classmates. Also I could not help rushing home to tell my parents, in the hope of praise from my parents.  So it works the same way that adults also need appreciation and praise on their way to successes.    Therefore, ensuring their accomplishments known by the others is a good way to fulfill their personal satisfactions.
k2 h6 F- t/ b' X

0 d- d& I) R4 x1 e: Y9 lTo sum up, i insist that people should let their supervisors know about their strengths and accomplishment.  Because people are capable of receiving more chanced to be successful and fulfilling their satisfactions.

LZ,没有大问题,就是这个四段式的文章很少看见诶。。。。不知道可以伐。。文章很长,有的词汇多用同义词替换掉,不能因为觉得这个是好词就一直用它。

使用道具 举报

RE: 钢炮的作文本 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子