声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-4-4
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2010-7-7 19:02:29 |显示全部楼层
It is more important to reserve land for human beings than for endangered animals.0 ]1 t8 T1 G: T; W9 I

When it comes to limited land resources nowadays, a hot controversy emerges that who should those lands be reserved for(两个语法错误,一个是既然是从句就应该是陈述句,should不应该提前,然后,你这里是用了一个同位语从句,但是出现了两个关联词,一个是that,一个是who,只有同位语从句是陈述句的时候需要用到that,而在这里,从句是特殊疑问句,那么原来的who就可以做连词了,去掉that), human beings or endangered animals? Some people deem that it is more important for human beings because today land is precious for people, but others believe that we should reserve land for endangered animals that might become extinct(是形容词). In(改成From) my perspective, I am in favor of the later assertion in terms of my personal experience and emotions. My specific reasons are presented as follows:
! w- c' l" y/ a3 ?* \
To begin with, habitats is a significant factor that allows animals to live, especially for those in danger. Only in an appropriate and steady habitat can animals live, feed and breed. Then the population of the species will stay in a specific spectrum, which is also fit to the biological chain. As a result, the species can survive for a long time. In fact, many endangered animals are the consequences of their demolished habitats. For example, when people regulate a land for development of a city or farm, they would cut down the trees for furniture, burn the woods for farmland and fill up the lake for modern buildings. So the formal species on this land will lost their habitat which provides shelter and food. Consequently, they can afford their offspring or even themselves. Then the population of the species will decrease to the edge of extinction.& Y; r9 w1 n, Z! L+ @% E
& u1 J, e1 t1 D7 q% v. b
Furthermore, human beings have duty to preserve other livings on this planet from extinction. The population of human beings increased extreme-rapidly(extremely rapidly)in the last hundreds of years, so did their needs for food and space. People need much more lands to afford such huge population, so that the only way is to invade the habitats of other species. As we see, many animals are in danger or already extinct. As one of the main course of this phenomenon, human beings must take the responsibility to protect those endangered animals and one of the most effective ways is to turn back their habitat or provide a steady habitat for them.

To sum up, we should reserve land for those endangered animals for the reason that better habitats is a significant way for them to survive and human beings have duty to protect those animals.
语法和词汇没有大问题,但是文章主题部分的意见,请参见楼上的楼上
请赐教:https://bbs.gter.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=1115067&extra=

使用道具 举报

RE: 伶女作文贴~~~ [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发