声望
寄托币
注册时间
2017-6-8
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2017-8-27 11:08:29 |显示全部楼层
From the memo of the WWAC radio station's manager, to the aim of reversing the decline of listener numbers, the WWAC's owners first wanted to change the style of their music and then decided to change the original music program to new and talk format for the reason that in the area of their radio program can cover, showed a increase of retired old people and they might do not like the original rock-music style. Moreover, the decrease of recorded music's sales may reveal that they do not like music format. From my perspective, we need more detail information in order to evaluate this argument.

First, we need more information to decide whether changing music style for retired people can attractive new listeners. We need more information about the interests of these people. Because they might get more interest in reading newspapers, watching TV or even browse their phone and surfing the internet rather than listening to the radio station. Moreover, we might should do a survey about the reason why this radio station's listeners are declining. For example, if the decrease was due to that a popular DJ or host has let the radio station, we may still need to focus on the younger listeners and try to fit their appetites.

The argument WC  holds an opinion that these ideas, these breakthroughs came from our common things. I partially agree with these idea and I want to make a more specific devision about what are_SS_these ideas belong to: for wonderful ideas in the scientific fields such as Physics or Chemistry, I agree than the most resources these ideas came from are in our common lives and things, but for the art fields, from my perspective, I prefer that RP the ideas or the developments mostly may came from the accumulations and the uncommon life experience of  the man of letters themselves.

This issue holds an opinion that these breakthroughs came from common things in our lives. From my perspective, for wonderful ideas in the scientific fields such as Physics or Chemistry, I agree than the most resources these ideas came from are in our common lives and things, but for the art fields, I consider that the ideas and the developments mostly came from the accumulations and the uncommon life experience of  the artists themselves.

我的错误多数在wc,pr,ss 上,上面这个段落集中了三个错误。有一些是题目要求没写在文章中,有的是想要用复杂句式却弄巧成拙。

使用道具 举报

RE: argument第四类 同主题写作 8月26-27日 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子