寄托币
注册时间
2001-6-2
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2002-9-2 09:34:46 |显示全部楼层 |倒序浏览
这是我写的一份抗议书,打算每收到一个学校不接受GRE成就的通知,就给他们发一份,(我还没有开始发信要资料),看到有人留贴中某些学校的回复,一时愤慨之下写的,希望高手能够指正其中的错误.
When I first heard of the news that many universities don’t accept the CAT any more, I felt a great indignation.
No one, except us who truly prepared for the test, will understand the hardships we experienced in those months.
Hardly anyone who took the GRE could make it for less than two months. In fact, for most of the students, it took us half a year or even a whole year, during which time, they do nothing but preparing for it.
I can clearly remember the feelings of released when I stepped out of the testing room, with the result of 2250(v/a/q: 690/760/800). I promised to myself, I will not let myself be so exhausted like this any more. Two months without any entertainment, any rest, just English words! My eyes pained because of the long-time reading, my shoulder ached because of my sitting in front of the computers for hours.
But what makes me furious most is the unfair actions took on the thousands of us Chinese students just because of some conjecture. This seemingly simple change is denying all our hard work. Don’t mention the $130 of test fee is a considerable sum of money for many Chinese.
Moreover, ETS received our fee, provided us with the test, told us the results, but declared to the whole world that the results it gave us are false. That’s cheating!
It’s unfair! These are the words from the bottom of our hearts.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: [必读] 一份抗议书 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子