寄托币
注册时间
2005-11-10
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-9-2 22:56:59 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
what are the qualities of a good neighbor?

In the famous novel of Robinson Crusoe, Robinson could live without neighbors for twenty years. But in the real world, we can not do this because we are social animals and neighbors are indispensable for us.

Kindness, in my opinion, is the first important characteristic for a good neighbor. I conclude this point from my growing experience. When I was a kid, I lived in a community with several neighbors around my home. I often played and eat at neighbor's home because my parents' work was very busy. So whenever I remember my childhood, the kind neighbors would come into my mind. In fact, every family will have some problems sometimes, such as parents are too busy to cook for the child, at this time the neighbour should give their help kindly.

Another point I consider is the neighbor should be positive to cultivate the neighboring environment. Often, some couples in the big city like to live the isolated life rather than communicate with their neighbours. Even they do not say a "Hello" when they meet each other in the morning. I think this living style is not beneficial both to the parents and their children since they lack the skill of communicating with others. So, I think the neighbors had better have a positive attitude towards the friendly intercourses between neighbors.

Also, as a neighbour, the quality of thinking for other's interest should be important to the harmonious relationship between families. When people with different habits and interests live together, some conflicts would be indispensable. At this time, each other should consider more for their neighbors before they do their interests. For example, if a young music fan lives near a writer, he should not listen to the music as loudly as he wish.

To be a good neighbor does not mean we have to be perfect, but means that we should care about others more initiatively and give our help kindly. If soour society would be as harmonious as a family.  
不懈地努力
来告慰自己未竟的梦想!
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-3-26
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-9-5 15:56:45 |只看该作者
第一段 :开头新颖比较吸引人

第二段I often played and eat at neighbor's home because my parents' work was very busy时态要统一played  eat.
第三段和第四段感觉写的是同一个问题的不同角度
第五段  very good.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-5-5
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2007-11-22 20:26:09 |只看该作者

I came, I critic and I conquire.

I often played and eat at neighbor's home because my parents' work was very busy.

this is a chinese english.

For example, if a young music fan lives near a writer, he should not listen to the music as loudly as he wish.
he should not let the music loudly.
海纳百川, 有容乃大

使用道具 举报

RE: 十月金秋第十四次作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发