声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-6-3 21:23:10 |只看该作者
30# bearjean
谢谢你的回复,你说的有道理,我又仔细想了下,我们可能想复杂了,是不是审题的问题,题目是According to paragraph 4, what has recent research on obsidian tools found atOlmec sites shown?  而不是 what can be implied...
原文中:Moreover, recent research on obsidiantools found at Olmecs sites has shown that some of the obsidian obtained by theOlmecs originated near Teotihuacán.
  “show“的后面应该就是题目的答案的同意改写吧。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-6-3 23:03:48 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Playing sports teaches people more lessons about the life.
When asked about playing sports, the first thing come in mind is a positive body image. Later, you may think the time when you spend with your friends in gym. The happiness and the sweat make you thank for sports. Playing sports give us myriad of things.
Sports serve an excellent physical exercises and benefit people’s health . Playing sports always involve with physical activities which do good to the constructive expenditure of energy. Those who always playing sports have a more positive body image than those who do not. From a recent research by the National Women’s Health Information, these physical exercise can reduce the risks of heart disease, obesity, diabetes, osteoporosis. When I was very young , I was really a fat girl. I was only 4.1 feet, but I was 50 kg.. I fell ill during that period, and my parents were very worried about me. They got the advice from the doctor and took me to the gym every weekend. One year later, I got much better and lost my weight. Our body, therefore,  need reasonable sports.
Playing sports is very beneficial for the development of the social skills in a person. When we do sports in the gym, we will meet all kinds of people. Sometimes we will play sports with these strangers just like a team. So we can learn how to communicate with each other by playing the sports together. Perhaps you will meet somebody have same interest with you, then you two can make friends. I met my boyfriend when I played pool with my friends. His excellent pool skills appealed to me. My friends introduce me to him, three months later, I became his girlfriend. We enjoy the sports time and share our happiness with our new friends. It is not only doing sports, but also making friends with different people. Consequently, we will enlarge our social relationship which will bring us great number of opportunities for future career.
Playing sports also help people form self-esteem. We always challenge different kinds of sports. If we fail , we will learn how to turn these defeats into positive things. If we succeed, we will feel so proud of us. Some studies also have shown that those girls who participate in sports are more likely to have the positive feelings of self-esteem..
Last but not least, I wish to say that the sports bring us powerful energy and pleasure, develop our social skills and form our self-esteem. So it is obvious that sports teaches people more lessons about life and we all need sports.

这是我按照你的建议认真重新写的~请问能帮我修改下马~谢谢啦~~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-6-3 23:38:21 |只看该作者
29# nanshaguo
N同学首先要注意-----这是细节题哦~~~细节题是不需要做过多推断的,基本上对原文做一个解释或者同义替换就可以了,你们之所以选C是用了推断题的思路,推断题的题干是这样的
特征词:infer, imply, suggest, most likely, least likely, probably
eg:Which of the following can be inferred from Paragraph 2 about X.

细节题考查的就是定位的能力,根据题目里问的recent research on obsidian tools found at Olmec sites shown...马上定位到这句话:倒数第四行,
Moreover, recent research on obsidian tools found at Olmecs sites has shown that some of the obsidian obtained by the Olmecs originated near Teotihuacán.
就是这一句话,所以这个发现证实的是这种石头发源地在T附近,在看四个选项的时候我一看到B、C提到了residents就知道不对了,题目问的是这次发现表明了什么,而不是整个段落里什么信息只要对的都可以选,而且就算是推断题C选项也做了过度推断。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-6-3 23:40:23 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 Ms.C 于 2010-6-5 00:06 编辑

32# huayuailisi
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Playing sports teaches people more lessons about the(题目抄错了吧,这种抽象的名词前面不加定冠词) life.+ I; P+ k' Z# W+ g; J% d; U" ]
When asked about playing sports, the first thing come in mind is a positive body image. Later, you may think the time when you spend with your friends in gym. The happiness and the sweat make you thank for sports. Playing sports give us myriad of things.
* Y- m. i& h) w0 FSports serve an excellent physical exercises and benefit people’s health . Playing sports always involve with physical activities which do good to the constructive expenditure of energy(这个意思看不明白,既然前面说了有益于健康,这里就说which help speed up/improve metabolism吧,促进新陈代谢). Those who always playing(可以说frequently play,你这样写就没有谓语了) sports have a more positive body image than those who do not. From a recent research by the National Women’s Health Information, these physical exercise(代词是these,这里是不是要用复数,细节要注意,erater会盯着看) can reduce the risks of heart disease, obesity, diabetes, osteoporosis. When I was very young , I was really a fat girl. I was only 4.1 feet, but I was 50 kg.. I fell ill during that period, and my parents were very worried about me. They got the advice from the doctor and took me to the gym every weekend. One year later, I got much better and lost my weight(瘦没了么...就说lost 10kg吧,比较specific). Our body, therefore,  need(单复数形式跟主语要对应) reasonable sports.(很好,最后还做了一个总结,还有个插入句,丰富了句式)" [, ?7 q' |; p1 Y/ @1 d
Playing sports is very beneficial for the development of the(the去掉,泛指) social skills in a person(没有这种说法,可以去掉也可以说one`s social skills). When we do sports in the gym, we will meet all kinds of people. Sometimes we will play sports with these strangers just like a team(just as one team,固定搭配). So we can learn how to communicate with each other by playing the(去掉,就像go to bed不说go to the bed一样) sports together. Perhaps you will meet somebody have(somebody someone nobody等等后一般用单数) 加the same interest with you, then you two can make friends. I met my boyfriend when I played pool with my friends. His excellent pool skills appealed to me. My friends introduce(过去式) me to him, three months later, I became his girlfriend. We enjoy the sports time and share our happiness with our new friends. It is not only doing sports, but also making friends with different people.(这个句子it指代不清,playing sports is not only an effective approach to improve one`s health but is also a great way to make friends with various kinds of people) Consequently, we will enlarge our social relationship(很少这样说,比较常用expand our social circles/networks)which will bring us great number of(少了一个a,固定搭配,细节问题) opportunities for future career.
( g' X+ [' R: \6 v- T; ]3 BPlaying sports also help people form self-esteem(很少有help sb from一说,改成help build/develop one`s self-esteem ). We always challenge different kinds of sports. If we fail , we will learn how to turn these defeats(the negtive of defeats) into positive things(或者可以改成,turn defeats into celebrated success,positive things有点不太明确,可以进一步解释You are aware that the more you try and persist, the better are your chances of succeeding the next time around. ). If we succeed, we will feel so proud of us(ourselves). Some studies also have shown that those girls who participate in sports are more likely to have the positive feelings of self-esteem..# F; l. J7 L: c7 {
Last but not least,(这句话是说最后一点,并不是对以上观点进行总结用的,会让人误以为你要介绍第三个原因) I wish to say that the(前面这些都可以删掉,wish是希望,而且一般不容易实现的才是wish,the也不要加,既然是sports就是泛指,不用加定冠词) sports bring us powerful energy and pleasure, develop our social skills and form our self-esteem. So it is obvious that sports teaches(前面用的复数形式的动词这里怎么又单数了呢,sports是复数) people more lessons about life and we all need sports

这次写的好多了,条理清楚很多,举得例子也比较生动,但是举例子不要写太长,因为讲故事用的句式一般比较简单,还有一些细节错误,比如说单复数,加不加定冠词等等,erater在评分的时候可能会看这些错误,不过不是大问题,回去多看范文,而且尽量看地道美国人写的作文,别看国内那些乱七八糟的高分满分作文,推荐十天突破新托福essays一书,可以下载电子版,作者写作是美式思维句子很地道

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-3
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-6-4 01:03:43 |只看该作者
31# nanshaguo
对的,有道理,小C跟你说的一样...文中明明也有个SHOW...其实我是看到C,觉得不错就选了,没有往下看...

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-6-4 10:00:52 |只看该作者
33# Ms.C
谢谢楼主的解答,受教啦~看来以后也要仔细的审题,看明白是细节题还是要进行推断的题。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-6-4 10:01:43 |只看该作者
35# bearjean
呵呵,我们都犯了同样的错误,以后做题要先好好审题,然后还要把选项看全~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-5-31
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-6-5 00:09:37 |只看该作者
32# huayuailisi
改完鸟,在上面的帖子里...写的挺好的了,可以让文章结构再清晰一些,句子再精美一些,最好的方法就是背过一些阅读和新概念里满分作文里德长难句和文章结构直接用:)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-12-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-6-5 09:39:21 |只看该作者
我想问一下,托福一战85,准备一个星期,埋头苦学的那种,会有个提高吗?幅度大约多少呢
To be who you can be

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-6-5 10:38:57 |只看该作者
LZ你好,我22号第一次考托福,觉得平时复习的还行,但是结果出奇的差,我真的很郁闷。
1,阅读23,平时做的是李笑来的黄金29篇,一般都可以拿个25分以上没问题的。主要原因进考场比较早,后面来的人试音有点吵,所以没到平时的成绩,但是23分我也能接受。
2,听力13,这是我最不能接受的成绩,我用任何一个软件(高分120,TPO),都没有做过这么差的成绩,最差的一次是19,考试虽然是紧张,但也不至于这么低吧,我真的连死的心都有了。
3,口语19,前两题有点紧张没说好,这个我自己知道原因。
4,写作15,我的写作很差,四六级也是,有种恐惧心理,复习托福的时候也没怎么练,我准备再去上个培训班训练一下作文的。
    70分,受的打击真的很大,考试前晚没睡好,上考场又很紧张,这只是原因之一,我想我的复习肯定有很多问题。我马上要准备第二次了,请LZ给一些建议吧,谢谢!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-1-5
精华
帖子

荣誉版主 AW小组活动奖 GRE梦想之帆 GRE斩浪之魂 枫华正茂 一帆枫顺

发表于 2010-6-5 12:42:26 |只看该作者
我想问一下,托福一战85,准备一个星期,埋头苦学的那种,会有个提高吗?幅度大约多少呢
lixinwei1992 发表于 2010-6-5 09:39

没人说得准 随机因素太大
想要考高分 则不要纠心于高分
尽自己的努力 必有回报

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-1-5
精华
帖子

荣誉版主 AW小组活动奖 GRE梦想之帆 GRE斩浪之魂 枫华正茂 一帆枫顺

发表于 2010-6-5 12:44:49 |只看该作者
LZ你好,我22号第一次考托福,觉得平时复习的还行,但是结果出奇的差,我真的很郁闷。
1,阅读23,平时做的是李笑来的黄金29篇,一般都可以拿个25分以上没问题的。主要原因进考场比较早,后面来的人试音有点吵,所以 ...
daisygx 发表于 2010-6-5 10:38

你对自己的分析可能并不是很准确 你仅仅说了这个没考好 想死 但到底是因为什么没考好 是因为问题让你觉得答题困难而丢分 是阅读盲词太多 是听力盲点太多 还是别的什么
重要的是经过一次考试 找到自己的不足真正在什么地方 然后全力弥补
加油

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-6-5 16:14:53 |只看该作者
38# Ms.C 看到拉~~~~辛苦啦~问题不少~哈哈~我会认真写的~谢谢啦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~楼主好人~~~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-6-5 16:27:30 |只看该作者
38# Ms.C 我能再弱弱的问句~哪里有哪本书的电子版~我百度迅雷还有寄托上搜了下~都米有~~~=,=!!!如果你知道能帮俺说下不~麻烦料~~~~~谢谢谢谢~~~~~~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-6-5 17:08:05 |只看该作者
请教一句tpo阅读里面的句子,对as opposed to 不是很理解,整句话应该怎么分析和翻译呢?欢迎大家指导

There appear to be many unexplored matters about the motivation to reflect-for example, the value of externally motivated reflection as opposed to that of teachers who might reflect by habit.

使用道具 举报

RE: 各位好,有关托福的各种问题可以发在这里,我尽量回答 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
各位好,有关托福的各种问题可以发在这里,我尽量回答