使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-7 23:03:43 |只看该作者

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students should not take part-time jobs while they are studying in universities.

When hearing this topic, whether a student who is in college should take a part-time job or an internship or not, I definitely hold whole confidence on this view. With the development of modern society, a student who is qualified to obtain a better job needs a great number of experiences not only from the profession in school but from the society after graduating.

There are numerous explanations why I support this point. The main statement is that doing an internship helps a student to find his/her true interests. As soon as they attend one job outside the school, they can be acquainted with one major deeply, which is a complex situation comparing with the universities. Taking my own experience for example, as far as my major-graphic design, a lot of kinds of jobs can be considered, liking being an advertiser, an illustrator, as well as an art designer. After taking an internship of being an art designer in the summer vacation, I deeply think that this is not appropriate for me.
Everyday just laying out some pictures in the pages of books, that is totally not my original dream which design an increasing number of prominent advertisement for some environmental friendly or unprofitable organizations. So I'd prefer to use more time in learning the advertising.

In addition, it benefits for the future if students have the working experience before getting a job actually. The companies are preparing to hire some graduated students who have rich working experience, according to a research in Beijing Academy of Social Science. Because those students are able to attending to the job immediately, without taking some trains. And these kind of employees can satisfied with the customers easily.

Furthermore, apart from taking a part-time job, the aim of the study is used for the outside school actively. So taking an internship as soon as possible is the best and efficient way to getting a better job in the future or pursuing for the dream totally.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-18
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-9 10:17:29 |只看该作者
小修改
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-9 11:24:22 |只看该作者
20# dy008

谢啦 我下次一定注意 写几段坚挺的 不会萎了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-10 10:48:32 |只看该作者
水平有限,如有不妥请多包含~

When hearing this topic, whether a student who is in collegecollege students可能简练一些 should take a part-time job or an internship从流畅性的角度考虑,建议删掉,否则太多or or not, I definitely hold whole confidence on thisthis所指代的内容需要在文章中明确
view. With the development of modern society, a student who is qualified to obtain a better job needs a great number of experiences not only from the profession in
professional education from school but from the society after graduating.
  T, V! J/ r+ [2 D; ?
8 e; A) R9 ]/ q: U3 U8 d

There are numerous explanations why I support this point. The main statement is that doing an internship helps a student to find his/her true interests. As soon as they attend one job outside the school, they can be acquainted with one(their)major deeply,
which is(because they have to face) a complex situation comparing with(in) the universities. Taking my own experience for example, as far as my major-graphic design, a lot of kinds of jobs can be considered, liking being an advertiser, an illustrator, as well as an art designer(in the beginning I have no idea about how to decide my future career, because my major graphic design offers my so many possibilities such as…). After taking an internship of being an art designer in the summer vacation, I deeply think(realize) that this(what) is not appropriate for me.
+ v! M# u5 M) ?! b2 q$ E

(That)Everyday just laying out some pictures in the pages of books, that(删掉) is totally not my original dream whichto design an increasing number of prominent advertisement for some environmental friendly or unprofitable organizations. So I'd prefer to use more time in learning the advertising.! N; f8 Y6 k7 Y. |$ w0 A! X0 c) k

) U+ x, ]0 e5 |) M" M1 j9 U. l/ o  UIn addition, it benefits for the future if students have the working experience before getting a job actually. The companies are preparing(prefer) to hire some graduated students who have rich working experience, according to a research in Beijing Academy of Social Science(According
短语最好放在句首). Because those students are able to attendingadapt to the job immediately, without taking some trains. And these kind of employees can(be)satisfied the customers easily. 6 f9 n:

7 j, [# ~' N% i7 y6 R1 UFurthermore, apart from taking a part-time job, the aim of the study is used for the outside school actively. So taking an internship as soon as possible is the best and efficient way to getting a better job in the future or pursuing for the dream totally.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-14 21:05:29 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should allow children to make their own choices rather than determine their children’s future for them.

With the developing of modern society, the more complicated and multi-cultural situation is, the more enterprising and judgmental children would be in the future. So the exercises which help kids to build up the ability of solving and deciding problems or opportunities are definitely written in the schedule of grow-up. And the children should to learn how to deal with the issues, making own choices for their future, instead of decision by the parents. I will present some special viewpoints as follows.

There are numerous reasons for why the significant of learning to deciding the future by themselves is. The main point with this point is that the education for growing up involves numerous aspects, like how to improve the grade, how to handle the relationship with friends, as well as how to learn to choose the best in different conditions. Lives belong to kids, they need to know how to go ahead in their own ways. When they become adults, they will meet distinct kinds of puzzles, from the jobs (especially the relationship between boss and employees) and their own family when they get married. At that time, parents would not help anything apart from parents could not get the deep comprehension about these problems.

In addition, another explanation on the fact is that allowing children to choose their own ways impact on developing the spacious and positive characters. Characters shape one's future. For the children themselves, after making their own choices, they will have the instinct aggressive attitude to purchase the aims or results no matter what. Even though going the wrong way and failing, they are able to obtain the useful experience which could benefit for the further lives rather than learning from the parents and books. On the other hand, because of this aggressive character could assist to build the prestige and possess the status of making decision among their friends.

There is bound to be the third subtle reason, namely, making decision by children themselves should depend on their ages. For the young kids, there is a need for parents to give some advices on the basis of children's interests. Nowadays, especially in cites in China, more than half of the kids can be probably taken the interest-oriented classes which are chosen by their parents. How these kids attend the classes and have the improvement when they fell boring about the lessons. You can imagine it. The correct way is to help children make their own choices by some significant suggests.

From all the discussion above we may safely draw the conclusion that it is the most important thing which let children making their own decisions following some valuable recommends.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-15 14:24:01 |只看该作者
小弟改好啦,不周到之处请多指教

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-17 21:01:30 |只看该作者
8.17 Which one do you think has more effects for human beings, television or telephone?

With the rapid development of human history, our lives are getting close relationship with the high-technology positively. Many types of household appliances enrich the condition of livelihood, like television, as well as telephone. So I definitely believe that both of them lead the significant role for human beings.

First of all--television plays one of important parts of the input of information. The success of inventing television brings us the wonderful opportunity to obtain news with vivid method comparing just by reading some dull words through newspapers or magazines. And because of the interesting pictures combined with the powerful pictures let people when watching television catch a deep impression with the news or some useful knowledge. As the result the information can be spread by an efficient way to audience. For example, after we saw a program about how Obama grow-up from a independent child to the president of America who are admire by most people from all over the world. When we try to recall something, we can remember some of the main information through some of scrap of the lively pictures and familiar talk. In addition, television has been already one important recreation pattern nowadays. There are almost more than half of people choose watching television when they fell tired after work. Can you imagine how those people can do to consume time without TV??

On the other hand, no doubt,
people who need not only did input information but also output signals, and telephone can
show its amazing function. Telephone is able to enhance the relationship with family members and friends entirely. If we missing somebody totally but we live a far distance between them, and we need not walk a long way to meet them, all we can do is to make a phone call, then we can hear their voice immediately. Even through the tone we can imagine their motions whose we care about mostly. Moreover, when we met puzzles in emergency even we are alone, we can call 911 instantly to accept assistance. Hence you can see that telephone make the most active effort in keeping touch with outside.

From all the discussing above we can easily get the conclusion that television and telephone are both major sections in our lives, and families even whole society cannot develop without them.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-6-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-18 16:22:42 |只看该作者
作文修改

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-2-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-19 10:34:42 |只看该作者
8.17 Which one do you think has more effects for human beings, television or telephone?

With the rapid development of human history, our lives are getting close relationship with the high-technology positively. Many types of household appliances enrich the condition of livelihood, like television, as well as telephone. So I definitely believe that both of them lead the significant role for human beings.

H' j* t/ k
First of all--television plays one of important parts of the input of information. The success of inventing television brings us the (a)wonderful opportunity to obtain news with vivid method comparing just by reading some dull words through newspapers or magazines. And because of (去掉of)the interesting pictures combined with the powerful pictures let people when watching televisionthe audience)catch a deep impression with the news or some useful knowledge. As the result the information can be spread(spread) by an efficient way to audience(去掉是不是比较好). For example, after we saw a program about how Obama grow up from a(an) independent child to the president of America who are admired by most people from all over the world. When we try to recall something, we can remember some of the main information through some of scrap of the lively pictures and familiar talk. In addition, television has been already one important recreation pattern nowadays. There are almost more than half of people choose watching television when they fell tired after work. Can you imagine how those people can do to consume time without TV??
u

On the other hand, no doubt,   Q/ g6 H% _/ |- O! [.people who need not only did input information but also output signals, and telephone can show its amazing function. Telephone is able to enhance the relationship with family members and friends entirely. If we missing somebody totally but we live a far distance between them, and we need not walk a long way to meet them, all we can do is to make a phone call, then we can hear their voice immediately. Even through the tone we can imagine their motions whose we care about mostly. Moreover, when we met puzzles in emergency even we are alone, we can call 911 instantly to accept assistance. Hence you can see that telephone makes the most active effort in keeping touch with outside.
~3 AFrom all the discussing above we can easily get the conclusion that television and telephone are both major sections in our lives, and families even whole society cannot develop without them.

好像两方面都写有点,不能考虑周全吧,选一个写可能会好些,当然这只是我一个人的看法,总体来说写的还行

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-28
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-11-23 18:43:11 |只看该作者
我快丢了你了 捡回来

使用道具 举报

RE: 互助 作文本 [修改]