声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-4
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-7-29 15:58:33 |只看该作者
I agree with the statement that young people should try several different jobs before they take a long term career.

Firstly, different jobs’ experience will do good to a person’s future career. Kekule is a German Organic chemist who found the structure of the benzene ring. Before being a chemist, his ability in architecture made him a promising architect in the future. Without the help of the knowledge in architecture, Kekule would not found the magic structure of benzene.

Secondly, we inevitably made some choices blindly before we truly find our talents. For example, I once thought that I am a born businesswoman and tried many jobs such as open my own shops in taobao. After several failed, I recognized that I am not good at doing business but fortunately, through these jobs' experience I finally find out what’s my gift in.

Thirdly, different jobs give people different experiences and make young people learn how to care others. Now most of our young generations are protected well by their parents. They do not know the hard of life and squander money like water. They all are the king or queen in their family. Once I saw a true story in a restaurant as follows: a young customer use dirty words to a waiter and the latter still saying sorry to the young. I do not know what happened but I think that each family has their own difficulties. We should learn to respect them. If the young customer have had do a job as waiter, he may not be so rude and would think the problem in the place of waiter then the quarrel would not  happen.

In sum, different jobs experiences would make our life colorful and meaningful, we can try everything as we are young and do not afraid to be failed.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-6-11
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2010-7-30 11:59:09 |只看该作者
改好了哦~
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-4
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2010-7-30 12:22:58 |只看该作者
超感谢你的,改的很好,教了我很多,谢谢:) 3# layla1989

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-7-30 17:52:34 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Newspapers and magazines are the best ways to learn about a foreign country.

Everyone has a curiosity to unknown and new things. There are closer social and economic ties between all nations and we call the world as global village. More and more people desire to know what other countries are like.

Admittedly, mass media as newspapers and magazines sometimes have astonishingly magic power for people to learn about a foreign country. The reason is quite straightforward: not all people who interested in foreign countries’ culture can afford the expense and time to take a trip abroad, the pictures and articles described the foreign countries’ human geography can greatly satisfy the readers’ curiosity. To put in another way, reading through newspapers and magazines can make people learn a lot about a foreign country such as the people, the customs, the landscapes, and the list could be endless.

But for me, newspapers and magazines might not be thought as the best channels. What we can learn from them are very limited. We enjoy the beauty of the country based on the angle of the photographer; we observe the situation of the country according to the author’s article. We are lead by the mass media and even lose the ability to distinguish whether these news are facts. For instance, the figure of America and American in the point of many Chinese views is a negative one: frequent attack of terrorism, poor at math, and so on and so forth. Some newspapers and magazines in China want to let us know that America is unsafe, not a peaceful place. The mass media sometimes would exaggerate a small point into a big one and distort something that not so bad into intolerance issue to cater the need of politics. This condition, not only in China, is also existed in American mass media. Some make Chinese faces ugly and criticize the democratic in China.

With the development of economic in China, material conditions have greatly been improved. People who really interested in foreign countries can go on a trip to that country and live in there for an appreciable period of time to gain an intimate knowledge of that country and her people.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-2-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-2 20:36:01 |只看该作者
5# joy1025

作文已经改好啊 如有不妥敬请原谅

by cairen1986 小野

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-3 16:44:05 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 joy1025 于 2010-8-3 18:47 编辑

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A job with more vacation time but a low salary is better than a job with a high salary but less vacation time.

People seldom agree with each other even in such trivial issues as preference between salary and vacation time when people choose jobs. Whether a low salary job with more vacation time is better or the contrary depends on circumstances.

Firstly, people in different ages could have different choices. For example, young people who step into society after their graduation may choose the high salary jobs. Less vacation time for them in some sense means more working hours. They are in an age eager for success to show themselves and need more experience for career preparation. To be a peacock among sparrows they need hardworking rather than a large amount of vacation time. However, for the old folks, the situation is other way around. They don’t need much more experience from the job any more and have had a myriad of savings. Jobs with plenty of vacation time are more charming than high salary does. It’s time for the elderly to enjoy the rest of their lives.

Secondly, people with various purposes could make distinct selection. For instance, a senior college student who wants to have an intern may make the option to low salary but more vacation time jobs. As to him, the purpose is to exert the knowledge into practice. More vacation time allow him to balance the relationship between study and work. While for a middle-aged man who bears the responsibilities to raise a family, jobs of high salary are more important for him. Without a high salary, he can not afford a high quality education to his children; he can not let his family members to enjoy a better treatment when they got sick; he also unable his parents to live more comfortable during their twilight years.

When it comes to me, I would like to have a job with less vacation time. It is the desire to be a success man that made me realize that vacation time is as nothing to me compared to the work experience I can acquire. Meanwhile, a high salary proves that I am an adult who earn my own bread and even I can share a part of my parents' burden.

In sum, it’s rather superficial to treat different conditions as the same. Everyone can profit from the choice that fit them best.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-11-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-4 12:37:52 |只看该作者
改完啦!楼主写得真不错

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-6
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-4 15:49:50 |只看该作者
楼主写的很不错啊,我要好好学学

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-5 18:22:08 |只看该作者
感谢同组同学

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-19
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-6 21:05:55 |只看该作者
如果是30min写完的话还是可以的。。至少比我强

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-7 13:27:47 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 joy1025 于 2010-8-7 13:48 编辑

掐时间,字数严重不足

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-9-21
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-8 17:24:10 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 longxue26 于 2010-8-8 17:25 编辑

12# joy1025

楼主童鞋  作文已经改好了  有问题请找我

里面纯属个人意见 而且水平有限
God Bless me!
我想我可以的!是一定可以的!是一定一定不错的!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-25
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-9 14:38:54 |只看该作者
:)
见附件

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-4
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-8-9 16:03:35 |只看该作者
There is an argument among people whether movies and TV programs made in our own country are more fascinating or those made in other countries. In my opinion, movies and TV programs made in other countries are more attractive to me.

Admittedly, the disparity in language will inevitably disturb our understanding to the foreign movies and TV programs. While the TV shows or movies made my our own country, these problems would not arise. Actually, our own made shows are cater for the need of ourselves closely. For instance, the movie named NanJingNanJing directed by LuChuang aimed to direct us reflect on the history. It is easier to acquire our identity. Another example, also, our time-honored traditional program like huangmei opera is absolutely difficult for foreigner to understand.

However, I like the foreign movies and TV programs very much. Firstl of all, as I am preparing to going abroad for study, watching American movies enable me to practice my listening English. And also, those TV programs let me learn-i.e. their way to communicate; meaningfu festival and how they celebrate it; what they eat and their living habit. I am fairly sure that these will help me a lot in the future when I am living in their country.

Moreover, watching movies and TV programs from other countries enable us to learn various culture which can bridge the difference and prompt our understanding with each other. It is really meaningful. Technically, movies and TV programs are an important channel to show us the real world in other country. Take Japan for example, female is inferior to male there. Through the movies and TV programs we can see, women have to do all the housework even though they have jobs outside too. What's more, women have to afford more tax than men do. While through the movies and TV programs made in western country, I learn that they are very firm in protecting the right of women. It is a society that man and woman are all equal.

In conclusion, from the discussing above, I thinke it is beneficial to watch movies and TV programs made in other countries.

使用道具 举报

RE: joy1025的作文本 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
joy1025的作文本