寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-12 21:30:01 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 py5223 于 2011-2-12 22:49 编辑

2.12 独立作文
Do you agree with the following statement?Children should play sports only for fun, and should not attend competitionsand contests.

It is not rare to see many children likeplaying sports, most of them prefer attend tournament. Thus, for its merits andadvantages. I strongly disagree with the idea that children should play sportsonly for fun, and should not attend competitions and contests. There arenumerous reasons why I hold confidence in this idea, and I will name some asfollow.

First of all, attend competitions andcontests could give children a great sense of aggressiveness. Obviously, it ishelpful for the children's future. Take my brother Lee for instance, when hewas 9 years-old he liked playing video games day and night even do not go toschool. But, when join a football team of his school, he started training everydaybecause they often have some competition with other school and he wanted towin. Consequently, he never addict to video games after that, and keepexercising everyday
even after hedropped out of the football team It also gave him some aggressiveness in study,for the sense desire to win .It is good for his future life.

Apart from the one I mentioned above,another equally crucial aspect is that, when you competed against others withyour teammates, you can learn a faculty named teamwork. Apparently, it also hasa positive effect in your future life. For instance, I used to be a basketballplayer in university. When I just join the team, I nearly have no cooperationwith each other because I always did not care for them, obviously, it harmfulto my team when we competed with other middle school. After my coach talked tome about this, I conscious my drawback and attempt to cooperate with myteammates in tournament. After I graduated from school, I still remember theconversation between my coach and me, and I always attempt to cooperate witheach other in my work. And the effect is perfect.

Last, but also important, attendcompetition could enhance the mental quality of the children. So, they couldkeep rational if they suffer setbacks in the future. It is also crucial to facethe difficulty when these children grow up. So ,attend contests is imperativefor children.

In conclusion, I strongly disagree the ideathat children should play sport only for fun and should not attend competitionand contests, especially for the reasons of aggressiveness, teamwork and enhancethe mental quality.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-10
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-12 22:48:21 |只看该作者
2.12 综合

In this set of materials, the reading passage mainly introduces about private fossil business is a tragedy for public and scientists. However, in the following lecture, the professor closely reexamines the conclusion drawn in the reading passage by employing different evidence.

To begin with, the professor claims thet private fossil business is fortunate for public, which fully rejects the contents that it is a tragedy for public, mentioned in the reading material. According to the professor, there are many fossil exhibition result of the private fossil trade. Fossil hunting will have a lot of fossils available to purchase in the exhibition. So people who interesting in fossils will have more chances to attend the fossil exhibition.

In addition, the professor identifies the reading's logical flaw in assuming that scientist may have less chance to investigate fossils. She argues that private fossil business will give scientists more chance to approach fossils, since before a fossil comes to be traded it need scientists to identify whether it is authentic. Although fossils destine owned by some private collector, they have pass by scientists.

Finally, the professor illustrates her theory by presenting an alternative perspective for private fossil business advance more fossils to be discovered. But not damage the scientific evidence with the fossils as the article suggests.

In conclusion, the professor believes that private fossil business is not a tragedy for public and scientists, which directly contradicts with the central standpoint of the passage.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-2-12 23:49:31 |只看该作者
2.12 改
写完稍微改一下,起码把词之间的空出来,方便修改
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报