注册时间
2010-10-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-7-17 21:08:41 |只看该作者
7.16综合。
望狠批~
TPO6
The lecturer argued against the three disadvantages of communal online encyclopedia which were presented in the passage from its errors, packing and various popular topics compared with traditional encyclopedia.

First of all, although she admitted that since contributors were not authorized and the online encyclopedia had some errors, she pointed out that none of encyclopedia, no matter traditional ones or online ones that can be perfect without errors. However, online ones have the advantage that the wrong ideas could be corrected in time.

From another side, she claimed about the packing of the online encyclopedia. Due to the fact that referenced traditional encyclopedia had been added into online ones, users just change the format of describing the concepts to let viewers clearly see the information. More importantly, there are always some monitors that examine all changes to make sure that the information provided is near the truth.

Furthermore, the professor talked about the various types of topics involved in an online encyclopedia. Contrary to traditional ones that carefully select the important ideas, online encyclopedias had enough space that allows users to add unlimited interesting topics to them. What’s more, traditional encyclopedias had the weakness that they cannot reflect people’s interests. But communal encyclopedia can fully show the diversity within a community.

All in all, the professor disagreed with the author about the disadvantages of communal online encyclopedia.
TOEFL 100+ GOGOGO!!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-3-5
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-7-17 22:23:44 |只看该作者
你的综合基本上改的余地也不大了,写的已经很好了
我没写到6,所以不知道具体内容和点你包含的好不好

但单从论述看已经挺好的了。

我想问下,你知道哪有下TPO作文听力的文本么?  我下的资料里只有音频和passage。我都核对不了我写的lecture的point

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-7-18 00:49:29 |只看该作者
7.16 独立
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
In a cooperation of team, the people who cannot accept criticize couldn’t be successful. Use specific reasons and examples to support your idea.

Indeed, none of successful people can reach success without meeting any criticism. However, I’d like to examine the issue from another side. In my opinion, if members in a team always hold the same opinion, although the team is harmonious and works well, the project produced can never be creative since everyone accepts critics but no one holds the opposite opinion. More importantly, it’s necessary to examine the same project from the opposite side in order to make it perfect from every perspective.

It’s logic to say that debates can always produce creativity. (我建议楼主在下面的论述再突出以下creativity,目前看有点不明显,毕竟考官判卷时每份作文就分2,3分钟,万一他一懒的帮你琢磨的话可能分就低了)Then a team needs some people to have distinctive views. Through the discussion between people who cannot accept criticism and ones who give criticism, we can examine the same thing from a different angle. For example, when a team is introducing a new product, for example(连着两个for example不太好), a kind of juice, the team may think that they should make something tasty and seems nice. However, they would criticize the one who only consider the health problems of it which cannot make profits for the team. If this person keeps his opinion firmly, the other members may think about his reasons. After discussion, they may realize that since consumers now mainly focus on their health but not the outlook or whether the juice tastes nice, healthy juice may help them to meet more demand.

Certainly, creativity is not the only advantage that can be produced from not accepting criticism. The example above is still a typical one. After establishing the new product, the team may also find out that since they put much attention to both tastes, outlook and healthy. The final product is perfect from every aspect.(这一段太短了吧 会让考官觉得论述不充分 太潦草;托福范文里得分较高的一般都是最少两个分论点,并且两个分论点的长度差不多;我觉得这个论点其实你应该放前面,因为它展开论述的话会比第一个论点更有说服性 不那么牵强)

In conclusion, I think people should not always accept others’ criticism since a different but creative opinion can not only make creativity for a team but also let the final result perfect.

其实这篇我也写了好长时间,总感觉想不出合适的例子;

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-7-18 00:50:37 |只看该作者
楼主你哪天考啊?我723 813
欢迎你改我的作文:)

https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1280367-3-1.html

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-7-18 13:56:22 |只看该作者
7.15综合
刚下火车
改晚了,见谅
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
鸟随鸾凤飞得远;
人伴圣贤品德高!

So,常驻GTER

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-10-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-7-18 20:35:22 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 cherrycarrie 于 2011-7-18 21:15 编辑

7.18 独立
TOEFL 100+ GOGOGO!!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-10-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-7-18 21:14:53 |只看该作者
7.18 综合
猛拍哦~
TOEFL 100+ GOGOGO!!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-11-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-7-19 16:10:00 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-11-29
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-7-19 18:08:55 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-6-19
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-7-19 18:39:35 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement:
If you need to discuss upsetting or controversial problems with others, using e-mail or text messaging is better than using telephone or voice messaging.

Upsetting problems can always take me a long time to worry about(这句话结构很别扭吖,虽然没有语法问题,但由于和and 后面句构成平行关系,感觉好像一个人把脖子向右转了一圈儿跟左边的人说话。我觉得改成I always spend a lot of time worrying about upsetting problems and finding a solution for it 好一些,个人建议哈O(∩_∩)O) and find a solution for it. To quickly and efficiently solve the problem(to solve the problem quickly and efficiently), I prefer to discuss with my friends through telephone since I can provide detailed information, get replies directly and save my money and time.(要是能提一下controversial problems就更好了~ )

Considering the complicated process of discussion using text messaging and e-mail, telephone or voice messaging are better ways for me to talk about controversial problems with my friends. Contrary to text messages which need time to type and sent, I can tell much more detailed information of the issue via telephone during the time for one message to send(be sent). More importantly, since voice can reflect the true motion and mood of a person, my friend can also use this piece of information that a word message cannot provide to help me from an emotional perspective. For example, if I’m talking really fast, my friend can definitely know that I need to make the decision in a short time or I’m meeting an emergency. Then he/she may offer a direct solution which can deal with the issue quickly.(这个例子很好吖~)

From another perspective, using telephone or voice message can also help to save money as I said above, lots of text messages or e-mails should be needed to clearly know very detailed information. For a instance, when I am getting ideas whether I should introduce a new product to the market via word messages, shorter time means more profits. If I get the reply “YES” after the weekends or holidays, demand(supply?因为从上文看,是你在introduce,所以你是supply的那一方。只有真实获得的demand才是有效的demand,既然别人给了你demand,而你又没有提到demand会被concel那么你所拥有的demand只会增加,不会减少,那么后面这个demand decrease就没有意义) of this product may decreases(亲~decrease may是情态动词。). Thus, using voice messaging is the best way to work efficiently.

All in all, compared to word messages, I’d prefer to use voice messages when I meet some controversial problems since voice messages can help me save both time and money.

Word count: 303

要是字数能再充分些就好了~
我觉得后一个观点很好吖,而且你会主动的用被动等等提高文章的语言水平,不像我只会先填满再说==
一起加油吖~最近寄托老是上不来,不晓得肿么了,如果没及时改,还请见谅哈~~~~~(>_<)~~~~
来而不往非礼也~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2011-6-19
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-7-19 19:21:45 |只看该作者
TPO7

The lecturer held an opposite opinion viewing the issue of whether American wood companies would adopt ecologically friendly practices in order to get ecocertification. The professor in the listening material argued from three perspectives(学习了~) to show that American firms would likely to get ecocertification.

Firstly, he asserted that Americans didn’t treat the advertisement the same for all products. Despite author’s concern about (学习了~)hardly noticed ecocertification label, the professor pointed out that if this label was claimed by independent consumer agency, most consumers would trust it. Then it’s more favorable(这个词怪怪的,感觉这句的意思变成people is favorable) for people to buy wood from firms that get ecocertification.

Furthermore, the speaker talked about the price of wood. According to a study about how American choose product depending on the price of it, he said that if the price of certified wood was only a little higher than its competitor’s wood, consumers wouldn’t care about the price difference a lot. At this time, the certified wood would be much competitive and could attract more consumers.

At last, the professor refuted that American wood companies should care about international market since there were a lot of foreign firms that were able to compete with domestic ones. As he said before that consumers were interested in ecocertification, if domestic wood companies didn’t keep up with the rest of the world, foreign wood firms would crowd(我木有听到这个意思:-O) in America and attract a lot of domestic consumers.

All in all, the professor was totally disagree with the writer and argued that ecocertification would be popular among American firms because of the reasons above.

学习了~一起加油↖(^ω^)↗
来而不往非礼也~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-10-30
精华
帖子
发表于 2011-7-19 19:30:12 |只看该作者
7.19独立
实际上是7.25的题目