[作文] 【Daily Writing作文特训小组】mlium作业帖 [复制链接]

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-2-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-2-17 13:43:45 |只看该作者
216 101218NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Two persons cannot be friends if one is richer than the other.
People all around the world make friends out of diverse purposes Some are for fame, some are for success, some are for money, and the rest of us make friends just because we like them. Although friends usually have things in common, like goals, characters ,there are also many differences between them such as the property.So点明主旨,你的论点是什么呢需要说清楚
Sometimes it is true that two persons cannot be friends if one is richer than the other. They have different life styles. The richer one may buy clothes from Chanelwatches from ROLEX, and jewelry from Cartier, while the poor one can only afford things with ordinary brands. As they are unfamiliar with each other’s life, they probably don’t have much same topics.最好要加个例子说明
Anyway it is hardly true that two persons always cannot be friends if one is richer. First of all, two persons may be attracted to each other’s characters and thus become friends. Take an example from the movie Spiderman. Harry Osborn is a handsome rich guy with curly dark brown hair whose father is the president of Osborn Manufacturing Company. Peter Parker is a poor but clever man, with a bit nerd look at first. Harry appreciates Peter’s talents in study and genuine personality while Peter thinks Harry is funny and wise. Thus they become very good friends. They share daily experiences and chat about career goals, sometimes even love affair. Although they have different life styles, they are pleasant to get along with each other. What’s more, if two persons have the same career goals, they can also become good friends. Take an example of Marx and Engels. Marx was from a middle-class family while Engel came from a wealthy family. They were both interested in Philosophy. After Marx was expelled from France by the interior minister, he emigrated to Brussels in Belgium. Engels moved there afterwards. They started to write a political pamphlet, The Communist Manifest,which was commomly known to the world a few years later.. During their work, they developed their friendship which would last for their lifetime. Sometimes when Marx ran out of money, Engels would lend some to him without any hesitation. Eventually, The Communist Manifesto was published. The book laid out the beliefs of the Communist League.(The book laid 可以删除与主题句无关) My last point is that mutual experience can lead to friendship. When I was in college, I met a roommate who came from a wealthy family. At first, I could bare her living habits, like having desserts in the afternoon, buying clothes with designed brands. I thought that we are persons from two different worlds and I didn’t expect to develop a friendship with her. As time went by, we went through difficulties together, shared important moments together. Friendship was developed between us. I could understand her more than before and was also adapt to her living habits. 是什么使得你们成为了朋友了你的mutual experience 在哪里
In sum, even if one of the two persons was richer than the other, they can still develop a long-lasting friendship.这里和你整篇的论述点不符合啊,你整篇下来明显是折中观点啊

红色修改的部分不知道为什么现实不出来了==

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2012-2-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-2-17 17:27:35 |只看该作者
2.16 已改完
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报