寄托币
注册时间
2011-12-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-25 16:00:23 |只看该作者
6/24作业
Do you agree of disagree with the following statement:It is impossible
to be completely honest with your friend.

It is true that friendship become increasingly important with the social development. A view that it is impossible to be completely honest with your friend attracts people attention. From my point of view, i think it depend on various situation. My arguments are listed as follow.

Admittedly, some people assert that it is hard to be completely honest with friend, because under certain situation that people do not want to say something relate with family, cannot be completely honest with her friend. For instance, a person who live in poverty family is not be honest telling the truth when her friend ask her about parent finance status, her probably think she would get scorn from her friend if she tell the face to her friend. In addition, it is generally known that some individual has their own privacy. if someone who was a friend in one of them and due to certain reason occasionally ask about their privacy, they definitely will not happy to say that,but in order to avoid the friendship become worse, they have to lie on them.

However, others hold the different opinion that people should be completely honest with their friend. A true friend is a person who can share your sadness and happiness, which enable your relief suffer and getting happy when your share emotion. Take two of my friend as an example, one was to take an academic test in university, actually he has prepared this test so long and studied so hard, but the result was not as good as he imaged, he felt very disappointment, even wanted to give up study. At this moment, another friend knows it and has a conversation with him. She not only patiently listened what he says, but also given him an amount of encouragement and good suggestions. In the end, he regained confidence and got a high score in second time test.

To sum up, there is no absolute answer to whether it is impossible to be completely honest with your friend. It largely depends on what kinds of your friend or what kinds of situation you’re under.
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-12-14
精华
帖子
发表于 2012-6-25 22:43:00 |只看该作者
0624已改,lz过目~
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报