注册时间
2006-12-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2008-12-16 12:21:19 |只看该作者
12.15作业
transfer:比较流利~jordan的例子也不错。。就是我觉得你的声音有点小。。而且没有语调的变化。。。

泡面: 好听。。发音很不错。。展开的也很好。就是第二题最后一句时候 That's why..声音就会变小。。我也这毛病。。PS:cherish这词我喜欢

达摩:  你录音好多杂音啊。我觉得这个影响了你的效果。。。句子连结的时候 有时候结巴。。其实我结巴的比你严重多了。。另外我觉得你发音有点英音的感觉。。比如第一题哪个whatever读音

哎。。要是最差还是我的 ~继续努力
表面风光,内心彷徨;容颜未老,心已沧桑;似乎有才,实为江郎;成就难有,郁闷经常;比骡子累比蚂蚁忙,比岳飞更忠良!!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-4-27
精华
帖子
发表于 2008-12-16 13:01:24 |只看该作者
zjgydx_myy@126.com
qq:510530419

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-11-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2008-12-16 13:30:13 |只看该作者

我也参加

和众xije一样,口语很差,我的qq 768617493 email:bingsmart@yahoo.com
我也极力赞成邮件批改!!
偶也是1.18考试

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-11-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2008-12-16 13:32:08 |只看该作者

由于工作的原因,请楼主分好小组之后 邮件联系我,谢过了

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-2-28
精华
帖子

Golden Apple

发表于 2008-12-16 15:00:08 |只看该作者

15 日作业 james

James
Well to me, the most implicit photo, is a photo a take in Jingshan Park, Jingshan park is a most beautiful park in beijingand it is also my favorite place when I have some spare time. This photo displace the very beauty of Jingshan park. There are many beautiful flowers and glasses(grass) in the photo. In addition this is the first time I use my own camera to take a photo. So in this teense?(这个是我听不出来)  It isrecourse the process that I study photograph.(这句挺好)

Well most of people choose their job according to their working perceptions. So everyone’s expectations are different.each will point as his advertise, different kind of job can provides people with stably. People will face opportunity and challenge when job to a new job  However , there are many disadvantages for two points. People work for a company for a long time may easily loose some innovation, and those who want to change (job) frequently have to use time to know new surroundings.

挺好
个人签名 (200 字节以内)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-2-28
精华
帖子

Golden Apple

发表于 2008-12-16 15:00:49 |只看该作者
泡面
完美~~跟我听得27分那种录音差不多~~ 个人认为是本组最好的大家可以研究一下
~ 20号考试您没问题了

达摩
您是把文本背下来说的吧 不错好主意 至少我就有一个标准答案了 如果可以请坚持每次给我们弄份答案
内容不错凡高例子不错
但是注意连续性 不要把一个单词都读断了 感觉有点像中文了~~ 第一题说的比第二题好 第二题听起来比较费力 别打我

Xlwxxy
M12162 delta
说得不是作业内容所以内容方面不好建议
语音语调非常不错很不错!!(个人感觉这是歧视口语高的都是女生男生语音语调怎么能让人喜欢?!!嗓子都是粗粗的555
流利度从第三题开始好了很多`~可能开始时两题热身没好

M12161
提醒 每题前有准备时间的您是拿起来就说得把~~因为除了第一题的结巴和后面区别很大
还是赞语音

总结 大家研习泡面作业吧

Btw 我计划是每天听写一个人的作业 今天听james的了 明天听别人的 见谅
个人签名 (200 字节以内)

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2008-12-16 16:16:08 |只看该作者
12月15日口语作业,貌似应该另占一楼……
那我再粘一遍:

讲一下昨天的口语作业:

James:
发音还可以,T1里面恩啊 的停顿有点多了,我个人也范这个错误;
还有中间自己纠正自己的地方太多了,最好说错了就不要管,带过就行否则更容易让人听出错误,而且浪费时间,最好纠正为 i mean or that is ……
还有T1里面描述可以再详细一点。
T2的话一开头应该很明确的先把自己的观点讲出来,
个别单词发音有误像:many, innovation^
还有最好总结一下,总之最好不要说that's all

达摩:
需要很好的跟读friends之类的,语音语调上面好好努力下。
T1的话,理由讲的很充分,就是需要最后再简单总结下。
T2的理由陈述的很好,但是后面  这个self–refreshment好像跟 stability不太沾边我觉得
  还有一些单词的发音有误enthusiasm之类的

Transfor:
噪音好大啊……
语速应该稍微再快一点点,还有比较容易在不该停顿的地方停顿像by the way之类的连词中间不该停顿。
T1的篮球那个前面i'll glad old things ?有点不太明白 this one is the famoust? 应该是the most famous
experience怎么听你说好像有个T在后面。
T2,strong my personality?词性不对,两个理由还不错,但是后面讲play with them 有点不大好。
需要跟读纠正下语音。
triumph…………

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2008-12-16 18:12:13 |只看该作者
我最后老是没时间只好说 that‘s all。。。。。。
还是泡面的比较好听~~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-16
精华
帖子

荣誉版主 AW活动特殊奖 IBT Zeal IBT Elegance

发表于 2008-12-16 19:32:04 |只看该作者
昨天有几个人没有按时参加啊   所以有几个人已经提前组成了一个小队 因此 今天重新安排了小队  希望组成小队的朋友按时参加 不要浪费彼此的时间

A 队     泡面 3楼      transformers 4楼         James  6楼(组长)        达达 8楼   
B 队      jelly  2楼 (组长)      Amber  5楼            yuxiao  7楼               七水  9楼         
C 队      jinjxu  11楼 (组长)       xl  15楼           bingbing 19楼

请组长提前联络组员  

另外  此贴后面报名的朋友 我尽量每天来给当天报名的同学安排

请没有归属小组的朋友 除了标明个人信息外 在楼里用6号红色字写一个“空 ” 方便我了解没有小组的朋友 希望大家尽量配合
在那山地那边海地那边有一群蓝精灵
他们活泼又聪明

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-4-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2008-12-16 19:37:58 |只看该作者

给 XLWXXY的 :

Xlwxxy        
M12161 delta

首先呢,我是个菜鸟,所以我的意见能作个参考,如果有错误的地方,请多多包涵。

1,声音太好听太好听太好听了!!!!!

2,语速太慢,请在45 秒之内读完以下段子,录下来,然后再比较一下,我觉得语速慢的话,信息量就少,可能考场上会说不完,这个分数还是扣得挺狠滴(这个段子是我在网上下的JJ,自己修改了一下,比原来的短了一句话左右。)

In my spare time, I would often go to the people's park which located in city center. One great thing about this park is it's enjoyable surrounding. When I walk around the lake and rockery, hearing the song of birds and feeling the breeze on my face, I always very happy. All of these help me relax. Another point worth mentioning is that there are some pigeon in the park. I always take some food for them and enjoy spending time with them. In addition, I could make friends with people in the park, especially those who come from overseas. I can practise my English and learn some very interesting thing from them.

3,在说的过程中,停顿还真的是蛮多的,应该是还没有适应这个节奏,所以,建议先开始说,把这个“不知道说什么”的过程先克服掉,就是不停的说,自言自语,想什么说什么,自己对自己把今天发生的事情说一遍,让大脑适应张口就说英语的过程。(我也是这么在练滴)

3,“恩” 的比较多,这个习惯不太好。个人觉得,应该控制一下,宁可出现停顿空白也不要说“恩”,这样停顿会越来越少,最后可以流畅的说。可是如果“恩”习惯了,那就糟糕了,(我们说中文不也是这样么,有的人“恩”习惯了,尽管能说出来,还是要停顿来“恩”一下。)

4, 语音方面,我没什么发言权,但是你的语音听起来很舒服。

5, 另外,有一个小毛病,就是在说某个单词的时候,可能是一时想不起来或者是着急,会“乱说”,我觉得呢,宁可停下来,想清楚了说出来,也最好还是不要说不正确的单词。一次停下来说清楚了,下次就不会说错了。

6,时态问题注意一下。

7,下次再录音的时候每道题都留一个比较明显的空档吧,我听了两遍才突然意识到不是一个段子。。。

8,内容方面,我把听到的内容尽量正确的写出来,欠缺的地方就可以自己看了。

9,很多词都没有说完整,或者说的不清晰,我在下面已经标出来了。

10,总之不错,鼓励一下,听起来非常顺畅。我也是1月18,基础也是很差,大家共同进步!

以下是我听的内容,括号里是我没有听出来的单词,但是我根据读音标出了相近的词汇,很多词都听得似是而非,所以不介意的话,就把正确的给我写一下吧。

the most interesting picture I have ever seen is picture in the conversation in (needs). It is (comprecated/complicated) and painted by (arerity of paimens) and if once have a conversation in that room and (complicated) the (backgram/background?) the (arety of colours) will give you (ansis astim) and (consentry/concentre?)on the meeting. I will do diffierent work and diffierent (发音是experiria,我推测是experience) for me, I am (I feels every person) I like a lot of things and have a lot of interesting like a (rative of music in trumen) and lot(s) of sports(?似乎不带这么说的) and my major is information science.I like this subject I also like (matics).So in (different这个词没有说全) area I want do different job. It's make me get more information, made me keep (inhightion).

In this conversation the students said he can't (consentry/concentre) about three(free) hours long course but the woman say although the course is three hours long but the last (houry) is students discuss any is important. fru(from?) the discuss the student can get more (intenigen) and get more (adlonige). I think do (craz). althouth (free/three) hours a course is (somewhat) along, but the last hour more exiting we can consentry(concentre) (fru) to talking. (so ispor) in this lecture,the professor is giving consent about (impressing) memory. Impressing memory is you remember something or (roct) is consent by (acasiontly). for example if you are in highway (chaling这个词我没听出来) bus or (mobill这里乱说了) say advice on the highway may remember in never forget. if someone ask yours you might (migmisfic) into dead advice (consent). In these conversation, the woman say the study group (speach) is too slowly and she (compre/complain) the study is not affectively (the nice crease). Not to ask the teachers something she suggest they can get together on friday and study for get time they can choose (lead of) who can give the message where and when to get together study is more effictively and (iffesionly). In this lecture the professor give to (conset) about focus first is not very effectively. it is student may force themselve to focuss on the lecture.  it is not long and another ( passion action这里乱说了,呵呵) is to give some interest example to focuss students attention. (like are have about~~) teacher give a (forock) like the student what's the (leg and frog) and that time student can (concentry是concentre?)themselve more (iffectily) a long time.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-11-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2008-12-16 20:47:17 |只看该作者

改得好仔细! I am very grateful to you!

The most interesting picture I have ever seen is picture in the conversation in (M.I.T 应该分开来读). It is (complicated) and painted by (variety of pigment) and if once have a conversation in that room and (complicated) the (background?) the (variety of colours) will give you (enthusiastic) and (concentrate)on the meeting.

I will do different work and in different area (紧张了一下,读错了.) for me, I am (enthusiastic person) I like a lot of things and have a lot of interesting like a (variety of music instruments) and lot(s) of sports(?似乎不是这么说的) and my major is information science. I like this subject I also like (mathematics).So in (different这个词没有说全) area I want do different job. It's make me get more information, made me keep (impassioning).

In this conversation the students said he can't (concentrate) about three hours long course but the woman say although the class is three hours long but the last (hour) is students discuss any is important. (from) the discuss the student can get more (intelligent) and get more (acknowledge). I think the woman is correct. (three) hours a course is (somewhat) along, but the last hour more exiting we can concentrate through the talking. So I support the woman.

In this lecture, the professor is giving consent about (impressing) memory. Impressing memory is you remember something or (rote something) is consent by (occasionally). for example if you are in highway (driving) bus or (其实想  说automobile) say advice on the highway may remember and never forget. If someone ask yours you might (make a mistake) into that advertise (concept).

In this conversation, the woman say the study group (speed) is too slowly and she (complain) the study is not affectively (the nice crease). Not to ask the teacher something. she suggest they can get together on Friday and study for(…) at time they can choose (lead of) who can give the message where and when to get together study is more effectively and (efficiently).

In this lecture the professor give two (concept) about focus first is not very effectively. It is that student may force themselves to focus on the lecture.  it is not long and another ( passion action这里乱说了,呵呵) is to give some interest example to focus students attention. (like are having about biological) teacher give a (frog) like the student watch the (leg and frog) and that time student can (concentrate) themselves more (effectively) for a long time.

[ 本帖最后由 xlwxxy 于 2008-12-16 20:53 编辑 ]

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-11-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2008-12-16 21:12:04 |只看该作者
时态和语音错了一大堆!不过自己面皮厚,还是不怕说。
时常想难词,那些容易的句子确不会表达。。
要多说。不要说话像写文章,写文章却像说话。
ps:怎么没有收到录音的

[ 本帖最后由 xlwxxy 于 2008-12-16 21:23 编辑 ]

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-7
精华
帖子
发表于 2008-12-16 21:15:18 |只看该作者
原帖由 七水三 于 2008-12-16 19:37 发表
Xlwxxy        
M12161 delta

首先呢,我是个菜鸟,所以我的意见能作个参考,如果有错误的地方,请多多包涵。

1,声音太好听太好听太好听了!!!!!

2,语速太慢,请在45 秒之内读完以下段子,录下来 ...

很中肯的意见!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-16
精华
帖子

荣誉版主 AW活动特殊奖 IBT Zeal IBT Elegance

发表于 2008-12-16 22:00:17 |只看该作者
请大家不要在此贴发布修改评价!!评价等请发在口语作业布置帖 谢谢合作!!
在那山地那边海地那边有一群蓝精灵
他们活泼又聪明