注册时间
2006-8-29
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-17 17:36:12 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

When people need to complain about a product or poor service, some prefer to complain in writing and others prefer to complain in person. Which way do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

With the quick development of society and technology, people’s standard of living has also great improved comparing with that of past. People can use their money to buy their favorite goods and commodities. During the process of consumption, it is unavoidable that they confront some bad services and low quality of products. So they need to complain about the products or rough services. Some people hold the opinions that complain in writing is good enough for them while others consider that they ought to complain in person. From personal perspective, to complain in person is better choice for me for the effective effect it can bring to us.

To begin with, to complain in person is strong way to express your satisfactory about their products or services. For human beings, face to face is a good method to deal with the problems. We can take one of my experiences for an example. When I was one university student, I brought one cloths from one supermarket near our campus. But after open the package, I found that the cloths was not complied with the lag, which a little large for me. So I went the complain center of the supermarket with the cloths in person and the manager let me change new one. But last time, one of friends brought one cell-phone from this supermarket. One week later, the battery of the cell-phone did not work. He sent one letter to the complain center, but not replay. Therefore, I think the best way to deal with the problem of consumption is to complain in person.

Moreover, compared with complaint in writing, way in person is more efficient to do with this kind problem. Sometimes the low effective in mail, you letters may be lost. In addition, owing to other causes, the manager who handles problems of complaint in their services may not see you letters. Most of time, the manager is busy with their works such as interviewing employee, supervising the supermarket, writing report of sales to their leaders and arrangement meeting. Besides, because of the manager may not similar with your problems of complaint or lacks of the relevant information, it is possible that even he or she receives your letter, but does know how to solve it. Thus I think personal complaint is better for people to offer their unsatisfactory of service and products to sellers or manufacturers.

In summary, compared with writhing, complaint in person is better in handling the problems of products and services with its high efficiency and good effect.

[ 本帖最后由 小马家家 于 2007-8-17 17:40 编辑 ]
追求
      我不放弃

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
真正的光明决不是永没有黑暗的时间,只是永不被黑暗所掩蔽罢了。真正的英雄决不是永没有卑下的情操,只是永不被卑下的情操所屈服罢了。
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-9
精华
帖子

Golden Apple

沙发
发表于 2007-8-17 17:53:02 |只看该作者
荒废了一个下午……
Shit happens.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-9
精华
帖子

Golden Apple

板凳
发表于 2007-8-17 17:54:49 |只看该作者
看集HOUSE再努力……哎
Shit happens.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-8-29
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2007-8-17 22:38:45 |只看该作者
原帖由 lizzy1986 于 2007-8-17 17:54 发表
看集HOUSE再努力……哎

-----------------------------------------------

:funk:
追求
      我不放弃

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
真正的光明决不是永没有黑暗的时间,只是永不被黑暗所掩蔽罢了。真正的英雄决不是永没有卑下的情操,只是永不被卑下的情操所屈服罢了。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-8-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-8-17 23:33:51 |只看该作者
关注

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-4-8
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-8-18 17:05:12 |只看该作者
With the quick development of society and technology, people’s standard of living has also great improved comparing with that of the past. People can use their money to buy their favorite goods and commodities. During the process of consumption, it is unavoidable that they confront some bad services and low quality of products. So they need to complain about the products or rough services. Some people hold the opinions that complain in writing is good enough for them while others consider that they ought to complain in person. From personal perspective, to complain in person is better choice for me for the effective effect it can bring to us.

To begin with, to complain in person is a strong way to express your satisfactory about their products or services. For human beings, face to face is a good method to deal with the problems. We can take one of my experiences for an example. When I was one university student, I brought one piece or suit of? cloths from one supermarket near our campus. But after open the package, I found that the cloths was not complied with the lag, which is a little large for me. So I went the complain center of the supermarket with the cloths in person and the manager let me change new one. But last time, one of friends brought one cell-phone from this supermarket. One week later, the battery of the cell-phone did not work. He sent one letter to the complain center, but not replay. Therefore, I think the best way to deal with the problem of consumption is to complain in person.

Moreover, compared with complaint in writing,the way in person is more efficient to do with this kind of problems. Sometimes the low effective in mail, you letters may be lost. In addition, owing to other causes, the manager who handles problems of complaint in their services may not see you letters. Most of time, the manager is busy with their works such as interviewing employee, supervising the supermarket, writing report of sales to their leaders and arrangement meeting. Besides, because of the manager may not similar with your problems of complaint or lacks of the relevant information, it is possible that even he or she receives your letter, but does know how to solve it. Thus I think personal complaint is better for people to offer their unsatisfactory of service and products to sellers or manufacturers.

In summary, compared with writhing writing, complaint in person is better in handling the problems of products and services with its high efficiency and good effect.

第二段从反面说,但是和第一段的反面有重复,是否考虑重新安排一下?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-9
精华
帖子

Golden Apple

发表于 2007-8-18 20:55:22 |只看该作者
sigh,LS的,你改错鸟……你应该改兔子DD的……那我去改他的好了。下次注意看一下哦:)
Shit happens.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-6-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-8-18 21:11:10 |只看该作者
浮动幅度

使用道具 举报

RE: CRACK 9T 小组 第17次作业 [修改]