注册时间
2006-8-29
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-19 23:14:05 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Students at universities often have a choice of places to live. They may choose to live in university dormitories, or they may choose to live in apartments in the community. Compare the advantages of living in university housing with the advantages of living in an apartment in the community. Where would you prefer to live? Give reasons for your preference.

When students go to university, one of problems they should deal with is where to live. With the quick improvement of standard of living, they have many choices to choose with more money. Some students like to live in university dormitories, while others prefer to living in apartments in the community. From personal perspective, living in university dormitories has more advantages than that in community. So I prefer to live in dormitory.

To begin with, living in dormitory can save me a lot of money. Compared with the expense of living in community, the cost of living dormitory is lower. Therefore, I can save some money and use the money to do other things such as buy favorite books, traveling and visiting landscapes and historic buildings. In my university, owing to the enhance of economic development in local area, the average price of rending one apartment in the community is 1700RMB each year and I only pay for 1000RMB to my dormitory. From the comparison, you can learn that living in dormitory can save students a lot of money.

Moreover, from living in dormitory, students can gain a few social skills. Living in one dormitory, students communicate and cooperate with others so that they can have a harmony atmosphere. During this process, they will learn some social skills such as how to together along with others, deal with disagreements and quarrels, which are indispensable in their future work in one team. These skills also can help to some students who do not like communicating or how to along with others. For example, before I went to university, I was shy to speak with strangers, not to mention get along with them. After I lived in dormitory with others students who came from different area with diverse background and characteristics, I was used to living with them and bravely talk with them. Thus, with pivotal communication among others students, living in dormitory can enhance students social skills.

Furthermore, living in dormitory is helpful to study. Students with the same interesting and academic backgrounds are tend to live together, which are beneficial for they to communicate they knowledge and opinions. During the four years l lived in dormitory with roommates who took the same majors. We could study together to solve problems that we confronted during procedure of study. If my roommates were the students who had different majors from me, there was no chance to talk with them about the questions of my major in that they did not familiar with the knowledge. Therefore, living in dormitory can help student to add their studies.

In sum, compared with living in apartment of community, living in dormitory has much more benefits to students, such as low expense, helpful to procure some social skills as well as enhancement in study. Therefore, I prefer to living in dormitory.

time is ok, but the content lets me :vomit:
追求
      我不放弃

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
真正的光明决不是永没有黑暗的时间,只是永不被黑暗所掩蔽罢了。真正的英雄决不是永没有卑下的情操,只是永不被卑下的情操所屈服罢了。
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-9
精华
帖子

Golden Apple

沙发
发表于 2007-8-19 23:46:09 |只看该作者
I hate you;d:
Shit happens.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-8-29
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2007-8-19 23:58:36 |只看该作者
原帖由 lizzy1986 于 2007-8-19 23:46 发表
I hate you;d:

---------------------------------

why? :funk:

your words remember me of a film named <当哈里遇到萨利>;d: :loveliness:

in this movie, when Hary said i hate you, she meant that i love you and i could not forget you:rolleyes:

[ 本帖最后由 小马家家 于 2007-8-20 00:16 编辑 ]
追求
      我不放弃

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
真正的光明决不是永没有黑暗的时间,只是永不被黑暗所掩蔽罢了。真正的英雄决不是永没有卑下的情操,只是永不被卑下的情操所屈服罢了。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-9
精华
帖子

Golden Apple

地板
发表于 2007-8-20 09:40:50 |只看该作者

回复 #3 小马家家 的帖子