2005-5-14
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2005-8-9 17:13:38 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
40分钟内写完的 就是很短  最近老是觉得写到一半卡了 就看着时间花花在流 郁闷死了

Issue7:  40 minutes
The video camera provides such an accurate and convincing record of contemporary life that it has become a more important form of documentation than written records.

It is widely acknowledged that modern video camera provides an accurate and convincing record of contemporary life and turns out be a increasing indispensable tool for documentation. However, as far as I am concerned, I believe that the video recording cannot be fully given way to written record. Both of two major media play an important role for modern society.

On one hand, we affirm that video camera can offer an more objective and vivid description of political, economic and social events than the written words. By using video camera and taper records we can enjoy a graphically realistic feeling as if we were present on the scene in a sports game; we can have the opportunity to involve the historical happening in the past and visit the global sites without leaving our rooms; we can witness hardest evidence of robbery, drug trafficking, police misconduct, motor vehicle violation free from distorting and faking the truth. For that matter, the visual and audio recording does have its unique advantage over the traditional written media.

On the other hand, written record, as the primary message container throughout civilization of human being, has its own irreplaceable merits and values. Traditional written document can provide a more detailed, compact, rational record in lower cost. As to the realm of philosophy, religion and legislation, written document is a more efficient and concise instruments for interpretation and communication than video and audio recording. Even through the traditional written documents can be more vulnerable to their writers and interpreters, it also bring us subjective understanding and view of points on particular events, previous byproducts in the study of controversies and arguments.

In addition, the visual and audio recording and written documents are never mutually exclusive alternative. Since each of them has their limitation and advantage, a neutral selection comes into being; i.e, audio books or multimedia materials. The combination of visual recording and written document can offers the accurate and convincing method of recording which can revive life in before and demonstrate the life at present.

In sum, due to the abovementioned reasons, either video camera or written documents contributes to our understanding the present world and to construct the future. Therefore, overstate on either video camera or written documents will hinder one dimension of our life and time.
上海新东方G093
QQ群: 12177328

上海新东方G094
QQ群: 12225364
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-9-21
精华
帖子

Golden Apple

沙发
发表于 2005-8-9 18:11:27 |只看该作者
很努力!继续加油!:)希望你能为社区加分!:)
Mencius said,"When heaven is about to confer a great office on any man,it first exercises his mind with suffering, and his sinews and bones with toil.It exposes his body to hunger………….By all these methods, it stimulates his mind, consolidates his character, and increases his efficiency".

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-6-11
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2005-8-10 13:40:49 |只看该作者
占座先,等会来改
I'm a survivor
I'm not gon give up
I'm not gon stop
I'm gon work harder

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-6-11
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2005-8-10 16:57:30 |只看该作者
It is widely acknowledged that modern video camera provides an accurate and convincing record of contemporary life and turns out be a(an) increasing indispensable tool for documentation. However, as far as I am concerned, I believe that the video recording cannot be fully given way to written record. Both of two major media play an important role for modern society.

On one hand, we affirm that video camera can offer an(a) more objective and vivid description of political, economic and social events than the written words. By using video camera and taper records we can enjoy a graphically realistic feeling as if we were presented on the scene in(of) a sports game; we can have the opportunity to involve(in) the historical happening in the past and visit the global sites without leaving our rooms; we can witness hardest evidence of robbery, drug trafficking, police misconduct, motor vehicle violation free from distorting and faking the truth. For that matter, the visual and audio recording does have its unique advantage over the traditional written media.

On the other hand, written record, as the primary message container throughout civilization of human being, has its own irreplaceable merits and values. Traditional written document can provide a more detailed, compact, rational record in lower cost. As to the realm of philosophy, religion and legislation, written document is a more efficient and concise instruments(不可数) for interpretation and communication than video and audio recording. Even through the traditional written documents can be more vulnerable to their writers and interpreters, it also brings us subjective understanding and view of points on particular events, previous byproducts in the study of controversies and arguments.觉得这一段还可以从由观点由事实提炼,在上升到理论高度的过程中必须由written document 来表现。因为我觉得vedio camera 提供的只是表象,真正有价值的东西需要人们去挖掘,需要用writing 表达出来,这样说不知道对不对,欢迎讨论。不过楼主的论证是不错的。

In addition, the visual and audio recording and written documents are never mutually exclusive alternative. Since each of them has their limitation and advantage, a neutral selection comes into being; i.e, audio books or multimedia materials. The combination of visual recording and written document can offers the accurate and convincing method of recording which can revive life in before and demonstrate the life at present.

In sum, due to the abovementioned reasons, either video camera or written documents contributes to our understanding the present world and to construct the future. Therefore, overstate on either video camera or written documents will hinder one dimension of our life and time.
语言很厉害哦,简洁有力。再加上限时,真的很不错。论证中举的例子也很好的证明了本文观点。向楼主学习。
I'm a survivor
I'm not gon give up
I'm not gon stop
I'm gon work harder

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-3-2
精华
帖子
发表于 2005-8-11 11:41:51 |只看该作者
It is widely acknowledged that modern video camera provides an accurate and convincing record of contemporary life and turns out to be an increasingly indispensable tool for documentation. However, as far as I am concerned, I believe that the video recording cannot be fully given way to written record. Both of two major media play an important role for modern society.

On the one hand, we affirm that video camera can offer an more objective and vivid description of political, economic and social events than the written words. By using video camera and taper?是说tape么? records we can enjoy a graphically realistic feeling as if we were presen on the scene of a sports game; we can have the opportunity to involve in the historical happening in the past and visit the global sites without leaving our rooms; we can witness hardest evidence of robbery, drug trafficking, police misconduct, motor vehicle violation free from distorting and faking the truth. For that matter, the visual and audio recording does have its unique advantage over the traditional written media.

On the other hand, written record, as the primary message container throughout civilization of human being, has its own irreplaceable merits and values. Traditional written document can provide a more detailed, compact, rational record in lower cost. As to the realm of philosophy, religion and legislation, written document is a more efficient and concise instruments for interpretation and communication than video and audio recording. Even through the traditional written documents can be more vulnerable to their writers and interpreters, it also bring us subjective understanding and view of points on particular events, previous byproducts in the study of controversies and arguments.

In addition, the visual and audio recording and written documents are never mutually exclusive alternative. Since each of them has their limitation and advantage, a neutral selection comes into being; i.e, audio books or multimedia materials. The combination of visual recording and written document can offers the accurate and convincing method of recording which can revive life in before(好像不需要in) and demonstrate the life at present.

In sum, due to the abovementioned reasons(reasons above,好像没有abovementioned), either video camera or written documents contributes to our understanding of the present world and to constructing the future. Therefore, overstate on either video camera or written documents will hinder one dimension of our life and time.

限时40分钟好厉害!中间多举一些例子会让时间更充分利用:)
To be a brave girl!

使用道具 举报

RE: Issue7 8月9日 G-89-互助社 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发