楼主
发表于 2006-1-19 09:51:17 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
提纲
1 社会化只是决定社会命运的因素之一
a 定义社会化
b 与社会化相对的概念是自我化并定义自我化
c 二者相互作用才能决定社会命运
2 什么是a better society?定义
a 社会在raise children上过多重视intelligence education而忽视了emotion等,然而社会化的内容不仅仅是知识社会化,还包括情感,态度等方面的社会化
b 只强调知识社会化是会阻碍社会发展的

Asserting that children socialization is the only determinant of the destiny of society and our society has not know the scientific approach to raise children, as far as I am concerned, I do not totally agree with the speaker. For one thing, socialization is not the only factor to influence the development of society. For another thing, in order to bring about a better society, people are not completely unknown how to raise children, but need to improve their approach.

On the one hand, there is one thing should be aware of:--what is socialization? Although I am not a social psychology expert, common sense informs me that socialization is a procedure in which people learn what is acceptable and unacceptable behavior, including the study of knowledge, how to control your emotion and attitudes education. It is necessary and indispensable for people to accomodate the society not only on intelligence study but also on emotional education. None but individuals who possess both knowledge and some personal relationship skills such as how to get along with others, how to provide help for others and so on could contribute to the development of society. However only dependent on socialization is not sufficiently enough to determine the destiny of society, individualization, the contrary concept, is also as important as socialization. In my opinion, individualization is formed under the circumstance of socialization and makes people unique to others, which creates innovative minds. Obviously, these two factors have effects on each other and are two sides of unification. With respect to the development of society, it is significant for people to pay equal emphasis on these two facets and the combination of them can stimulate producing a better society.

On the other hand, from my point of view, the definition of "a better society" indicates stability, prosperity and democratic and peaceful atmosphere. Also every social member fulfills his or her social part relating to knowledge, attitude, emotion and the behavior pattern and life skills. However the current society places too much attention to intelligence study and neglects other education, which also enhances the society to be better. For example, as long as children enter into elementary school, what are concerned by their parents is their grades and examinations, especially in China. Parents focus on only one aspect of socialization, that is the acquisition of knowledge, and neglect other equally significant education, such as how to get along with people and how to control stress and so on. Lacking of such social adaptability impedes likewise the well-development of individuals.

To sum up, the destiny of society does not fully dependent upon socialization, which is a process people learn acceptable and unacceptable behavior. In my point of view, the combination of socialization and individualization that may produce innovation is the way to raise children in order to bring about a better society. But the current society needs to emphasize comprehensive socialization without paying only attention to the intelligence respect in socialization.

谢谢拍砖!!
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-5-6
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2006-1-20 09:38:15 |只看该作者
Asserting that children socialization is the only determinant of the destiny of society and our society has not know the scientific approach to raise children,[这里改写的很好,学习] as far as I am concerned, I do not totally agree with the speaker. For one thing, socialization is not the only factor to influence the development of society. For another thing, in order to bring about a better society, people are not completely unknown how to raise children, but [我觉得前半句和后半句不是转折关系吧,用个and就可以了] need to improve their approach.

On the one hand, there is one thing should be aware of:-- [这里的“--”不需要的吧]what is socialization? Although I am not a social psychology expert, common sense informs me [我的感觉是这里没必要这样写,直接给出that后面的内容就可以了,这样写显得不那么有力,呵呵,个人意见] that socialization is a procedure in which people learn what is acceptable and unacceptable behavior, including the study of knowledge, how to control your [their] emotion and attitudes education[attitudes education是什么啊?].:confused: It is necessary and indispensable for people to accomodate [accommodate] the society not only on intelligence study but also on emotional education. None but individuals who possess both knowledge and some personal relationship skills such as how to get along with others, how to provide help for others and so on could contribute to the development of society. However only dependent on socialization is not sufficiently enough to determine the destiny of society, individualization, the contrary concept, is also as important as socialization. In my opinion, individualization is formed under the circumstance of socialization and makes people unique to others, which creates innovative minds. Obviously, these two factors have effects on each other and are two sides of unification. With respect to the development of society, it is significant for people to pay equal emphasis on these two facets and the combination of them can stimulate producing a better society.

On the other hand, from my point of view, the definition of "a better society" indicates stability, prosperity and democratic and peaceful atmosphere. Also every social member fulfills his or her social part relating to knowledge, attitude, emotion and the behavior pattern and life skills. However the current society places too much attention to intelligence study and neglects other education, which also enhances the society to be better. For example, as long as children enter into [这里的into好像没必要] elementary school, what are concerned by their parents [their parents concern] is their grades and examinations, especially in China. Parents focus on only one aspect of socialization, that is the acquisition of knowledge, and neglect other equally significant education, such as how to get along with people and how to control stress and so on. Lacking of such social adaptability impedes likewise the well-development of individuals.

To sum up, the destiny of society does not fully dependent [depend] upon socialization, which is a process people learn acceptable and unacceptable behavior. In my point of view, the combination of socialization and individualization that may produce innovation is the way to raise children in order to bring about a better society. But the current society needs to emphasize comprehensive socialization without paying only attention to the intelligence respect in socialization.

写得很不错啊:victory:

[ 本帖最后由 @amy@ 于 2006-1-20 09:39 编辑 ]
用心就不会错过...

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-12-6
精华
帖子

Taurus金牛座 荣誉版主

板凳
发表于 2006-1-20 10:23:42 |只看该作者
智恩这篇文章写的很好,我基本上是当作范文来读的
需要提出的一点是在第三段论述how to raise children时你好像只论述了现在的教育过多的把注意力集中在孩子的acquistion of intelligence,而在emotional cultivation 上你好像没有具体的论述,我觉得加上的话会使你的文章更完美的!^_^
How to Eat Fried Worms?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2015-4-28
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2006-1-21 01:05:19 |只看该作者
哦,谢谢jingjing和amy的意见,本来以为这篇写得有点偏的
看来说到和专业有关的话题,还是很有话说的