2006-8-29
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-7-24 23:38:26 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

作文部分

If you could travel back in time to meet a famous person from history, what person would you like to meet? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.

Famous person have great influenced on the process of human’s development. Sometimes this influence was good, but not all. If I could travel back in time to meet a famous people from history, I would like to meet Mao Zedong, the first president of People Republic Country. He significantly contributed to the establishment of New China, but because of some of his arbitrary decisions, China also suffered from tremendous damage.

To begin with, in order to save the poor and dependent common people in old China, Mao devoted all his life and energy as well as this family to revolution with other comrades. During the procedure of establishment of China, he lost some families. In addition, because of his excellent and prominent ability in making strategy/tactic, the red army got success in eight years civil war and the war against to invaders. In addition, Ma Zedong also decided to assist northern Korean to fight with American to protect unity of realm with great courage and confidence. Thus, these outstanding characters and abilities are the reasons why I want to meet him.

On the other hand, owing to some of his arbitrary decision, Old China has to suffer from great damage. In 60s, he made policies such as ‘Da Yue Jin’ to exceed western countries and American not only in the production of crop but also in that of steel and iron. This policy brought severe deconstruction to common people, especially to majority of farmers. Many people died in famine and disease. Although the policy was abolished and bad trend had been revised, it took China a long time to restore from these effects. In addition, in 70s, under the mandate from him, china underwent other damage, “great revolution”. Until now, I had not idea why he carried out this movement , which indirectly leaded to China back to 50s. So if I could track back travel in time, I want to ask him some questions about these things.

In sum, If I have a chance to go back in time to meet a famous people, I want to meet Ma Zedong for the reasons mentioned above.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

口语部分文本
(录音录的不好, 明天继续录)
1.Which book do you think is most useful to you, why?
2.Do you think TV has positive or negative effects to modern society? choose one and explain why。

1, I had read one book about former American president Abraham Lincoln when I was a Mid-School student, which I think is most useful to me for spirit from the story of Lincoln. This book draws the thing of Lincoln’s life in detail. What most impresses me was his continuing effort to achieve his dream after so many times failure. He never gave up and at last he made his dream come true. Besides, in 1861, he decided to start war to the south to protect democracy and unity of American, which makes him to be one of great presidents in the history of American.

2, from personal perspective, I think TV has taken a positive influence to modern society. There are several reasons to support my opinion. Firstly, with emergence of TV, people can enjoy themselves in family not going outside to theater. More importantly, people can get the picture of one place without going to the place in personal. Secondly, television can help spread of knowledge. For example, I like watching the science channel which provides scientific knowledge about the earth we live in. lastly, people can get news happened in other place in time. With the technology of satellite, people can learn the thing occurring outside them more quickly than before.
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
追求
      我不放弃

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
真正的光明决不是永没有黑暗的时间,只是永不被黑暗所掩蔽罢了。真正的英雄决不是永没有卑下的情操,只是永不被卑下的情操所屈服罢了。
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-2-7
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-7-25 10:24:35 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽