注册时间
2006-12-19
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-7-30 21:43:44 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
第八次作业:writing(Personal philosophy):
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Most experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at the time become valuable lessons for the future. Use reasons and specific examples to support our answer.

1720-17:50
Some people believe that the difficulties will become the wealthy for the future, while somebody do not. As much things as I concerned, I think most experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at the time could become wealthy for the future.

To begin with, some tough experience will improve our spirit. As we all know, a strong spirit is a basic precondition of success. For example, to strength the spirit of their students, most school hold a training of students as soldiers. In that period, students will have some hard exercise in barback(bar rack?). Although in the process students would face a large scale of difficulties, both on physical and mental, it is these experiences that give them adamant spirit to come over other dilemma in the future.

What is more, most experiences that seemed difficult enhance our intelligence of dealing with trouble. Every step of the civilization development of human being is a result of solving a problem. And searching to the answers surly needs to think, search, do some experiments and analyze the data, which could improve people’s intelligence. Therefore, the whole story of technology development is also a history of people hurdle difficulties and improving intelligence.

In addition, we can gain other achievement in the process of conquer difficulties, which is also helpful to our future. First, if we can not overcome the dilemma all by ourselves, we could turn to our partners for help. In this case, we can intensify our ability of communication. Moreover, in the group which we tide over the problem together, I may win truly friendship as well, which is an immeasurable wealth in my whole life.

To sum up, difficulties which seem tough at one time will be the base of success in our future, because they can bring us much more than only smooth life.

speaking(XXX号机经):
1. Describe a moment or celebration that impressed you.

Well, for me the most impressed moment is the time when China won the authority of holding the 29th Olympic Game in July the 13th 2001. The moment is always the most proud time for all Chinese.  Chinese people dreams it too long, and have tries our best. And at that time the dream came true. The whole China becomes a big happy ocean.
2. Media (tv, internet...) and people (friends, parents, classmates...), Do you think from which part you can learn more?
Media
Including all kinds of people   in a happy family, children do not know some people in the world suffer from starvation.
Has a wider bound    foriegn

[ 本帖最后由 holding 于 2007-7-30 23:53 编辑 ]
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-12-19
精华
帖子
沙发