寄托币
注册时间
2007-2-12
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-10 23:25:04 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
写作:作文Choose one of the following transportation vehicles and explain why you think it has changed people's lives
automobiles/bicycles/airplanes
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
口语
Describe the most important decision that you made in your life.

作文:
With the fast development of science and technology, there are myriad new inventions which changed people’s lives. Airplane, among these important inventions, undoubtedly is one of them in my opinion. In modern society, transportation vehicles have played an important role in both people’s daily life and their business events, without airplane we can hardly do many things that we think them easily now. My arguments of the changes that airplanes bring us are as follows.  
The main aspect airplane changed our lives are shown on business events. Speed and time is the two vital factors in modern commercial affairs. We take trading of product as an example. Many years ago when airplane was just myth to people, we can only use train as our transportation vehicle for transport cargo. Often it took many months to travel from one continent to another, such as from China to America. That is insufferably for those companies and business men today. Presently we exchanged our products by airplane spending less than one day. Time is money, by airplane we have saved lots of money, so the economy may not be so flourished if there is no airplane, therefore businesses were changed by airplane so much.
What is also noting fact is the changed way of people’s daily life by airplane. Such dramatic changes due to fierce competition of airplane companies as the cheap and fast access to mail, exciting choice of tourist line have bring significant benefit to people. With National Express (Of course transported by plane), we can receive the letter from our friend of faraway nation in only few days, by plane we can also have a trip around the world, to see the beautiful sight of other nation, different culture. All of these funs are based on airplane, airplane firmly brought us great convenient for life.
From what has been discuss above, we have clearly found the these changes airplane brought us. Nowadays airplane served us as the fast and sometimes not the most expensive transportation vehicle, we can not live without it now.

口语:To study abroad after graduating is the most important decision I made in my life. First of all, it is a hard decision. You have to cost more energy and money for go abroad than these student who decide to work after graduating. Moreover, this decision is a turning point of my life. Since if I can study abroad, I can gain more knowledge and extend my horizon more quickly.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-10-6
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-8-11 17:18:37 |只看该作者
作文:
With the fast development of science and technology, there are myriad new inventions, which (have) changed people’s lives. Airplane, among these important inventions, undoubtedly is one of them( 这个them指的是什么?) in my opinion. In modern society, transportation vehicles have played an important role in both people’s daily life and their business events, without airplane we can hardly do many(any) things that we think them easily now. My arguments of the changes that airplanes bring us are as follows.  

The main aspect airplane changed our lives are (is )shown on business events. Speed and time is (are )the two vital factors in modern commercial affairs. We take trading of product as an example. Many years ago when airplane was just (a) myth to people, we can (could) only use train as our transportation vehicle for transport cargo. Often it took many months to travel from one continent to another, such as from China to America. That is insufferably for those companies and business men today. Presently we exchanged (exchange) our products by airplane spending less than one day. Time is money, by airplane we have saved lots of money, so the economy may not be so flourished if there is no airplane, therefore businesses were (are) changed by airplane so much.
What is also (a) noting fact is the changed way of people’s daily life by airplane. Such dramatic changes due to fierce competition of airplane companies as the cheap and fast access to mail, (这里改为 one of the reason is .....比较好,因为不能太绝对的说就是由于竞争而引起了巨大的变化)exciting choice of tourist line have bring significant benefit to people. With National Express (Of course transported by plane), we can receive the letter from our friend of faraway nation in only few days, by plane we can also have a trip around the world, to see the beautiful sight of other nation, (and) different culture (cultures). All of these funs are based on airplane, airplane firmly brought us great convenient for life.

From what has (have,因为上面不只一条理由哦) been discuss above, we have clearly found the these changes airplane brought (to) us. Nowadays airplane served us as the fast and sometimes not the most expensive transportation vehicle, we can not live without it now.

口语:To study abroad after graduating is the most important decision I made in my life. First of all, it is a hard decision. You have to cost (spend) more energy and money for go abroad than these student (students) who decide to work after graduating. Moreover, this decision is a turning point of my life. Since if I can study abroad, I can gain more knowledge and extend my horizon more quickly.

作者的文章思路很好,很新颖,尤其是想到了航空公司的竞争,而且没有局限在给人们交通带来便利,还提到了书信,旅游等.内容很丰富.一点建议,楼主以后要多注意一下时态和数的问题,不要太粗心哦。:loveliness:

[ 本帖最后由 fss528 于 2007-8-11 17:28 编辑 ]

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-2-12
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2007-8-11 20:59:37 |只看该作者
Thanks for your advise, I think you are right. :loveliness:

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-3-13
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2007-8-11 23:03:15 |只看该作者
书信的idea真的很赞。
有些用词很不错,
但是整体的语法错误有些多,会印象不好。

口语:据说内容不是主要的,但是我还是想说一说,呵呵。
lz说的decision是尚未被证明对错的。
如果能说的过去的,但是有大的影响的,也许更上口一些。

[ 本帖最后由 ensue 于 2007-8-11 23:05 编辑 ]

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-2-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2007-8-12 11:57:31 |只看该作者
恩恩  怪平时写的太不细心了  谢谢你们大家:loveliness:

我明白你的意思ensue , 是应该说些已经被证实的evidence  thanks !

使用道具 举报

RE: 十月金秋第五次作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
十月金秋第五次作业