注册时间
2007-1-5
精华
帖子

Golden Apple

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-11 13:39:16 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Accompanying with the development of TV set and Internet, more and more advertisements filled in our life. In turn, people would like to consider the advertisements as their shopping and investment guiders gradually. Basically I welcome that the advertisements improve our live in many aspects.

To begin with, we must admit that some of the drumbeating has positive influence, especially those exaggerate the advantages of the commodities.  Such advertisement might misinform consumers to some extend. For instance, an advertisement claims that the new type of detergent could remove all kinds of oil in the kitchen. But actually, after I brought it and had a try, I found that it is not efficient as the adverting asserted. I was so angry and felt to be lied.

Nevertheless, although the advertisements sometimes confuse us by exaggeration, there is no denying for their merits. By the help from them, we could know plenty of new productions which satisfied our life. Last year, when I prepared my dissertation in English, I desired for a dictionary concluded the terms of vehicle manufacturing. But in the book stores, all kinds of such dictionaries were so expensive that I cannot afford. I was anxious until found a puff of online dictionaries by Google. It was only took $1 per year and the consumer could use the software with huge amount of terms. I have to thank to the advertisement for helping me completing my work smoothly.

In addition, besides the benefits to one person, many advertisements attribute a lot for keeping the whole society harmony. They encourage people to take care of some special groups, such as AIDS infectors, the children who cannot receive education because of poor, and so forth. Through those advertisements, we could know not only that too much people around need our help but also how to help them. We will never throw our old-fashioned clothes away but donate them to the Red Cross to help the citizens who suffered earthquake or deluge and lost all their assets.

To sum up, albeit some puffs attract us to spend extra money, most of which are really helpful. What we should do is just to distinguish them. After all, money is in our own pockets.
分说  不苛求每次努力都成功
不分说  即使败了也不许倒下
不由分说  美利坚我是去定了

寄托之路,不由分說

铜豌豆
充满了美食、YY、HC、牢骚的自留地

继续八卦我的人,新的一年里会睡觉睡到手抽筋,数offer数到自然醒    ( ̄y▽ ̄)╭
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间