寄托币
注册时间
2006-11-19
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-7-30 22:37:20 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
some people think it's more important to spend more time working than being with families , 你的观点?(周三作业,与经典185有雷同)

Although our nation advance gradually in this decades years, there are still many chronic problems need to be solved. Thus, I agree with the speaker, in my opinion, our national people have pay attention on families as much as enough, more time will affect their work. Moreover, it is can not be neglected that many workers are low efficiency, even some of them are malpractice.

Firstly, one thing should be correct that spending more time with families does not mean giving more benefit to families. Our nation is a friendly nation, respect, mutual-help, and civility are the excellent qualities in our culture. But these excellent qualities do not spread among the public very well, rather than just one only concerns about himself/herself families. As a research report that the numbers of people who give his/her seat to the older on the bus is decreasing. Meanwhile the same things as this phenomenon also exist in our society. In my point of view, the reason that causes these phenomenons perhaps is people overstate the importance of families. For instance, some parents satisfy their children’s any demands; and they pick up their children and send them to school, although they are firm busy. But, in according an authority research indicate that this generation of children is more selfness than that of earlier due to parents' overindulgence.

Secondly, although our nation advances gradually in these years, people cannot just look at this aspect. The domain of our nation is so large that some remote places are still poverty and need people's help. Such as, once I went to the Hope Primary School organized by my university, I was startled totally when I first look at the school and the students. All the facilities are too simple may be will be broken if be shocked. Another thing surprise me is that the whole of the school only has three teachers who need to teach more than 100 students from grade one to six. What the headmaster of this school said gave me a deep memory: there are a lot of schools like us, we can not merely depend on the nation's help. we can not change the statement at all if we only receive help, we also need to think what we could do for the society!

Lastly, I have realized that there are lots of things had to do after the great earth quick happened in Sichuan. Why not we cannot give an exist forecast? Why some buildings were destroyed but others not all in one area? The answer to these questions is hard to me but I can say that the some part of the great lost in the earthquake result from dereliction of duty. In conclusion, spending more time on the work, our nation will continue advance and our life quality will increase too.

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-6-9
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2008-7-31 20:32:47 |只看该作者
Although our nation advance gradually in this decades years, there are still many chronic problems(long-lasting problems, chronic frequently adorn diseases) need to be solved. Thus, I agree with the speaker, in my opinion, our national people have pay attention on families as much as enough, more time will affect their work. Moreover, it is can not be(it can not be) neglected that many workers are low efficiency, even some of them are malpractice.

?|7mgv;hR"`5o%Q

Firstly, one thing should be corrected that spending more time with families does not mean giving more benefit to families. Our nation is a friendly nation and respect, mutual-help, and civility are the excellent qualities in our culture. But these excellent qualities do not spread among the public very well, rather than just one only concerns about himself/herself families(elusive, especially first part). As a research report that the numbers(As a research report, the number---- or, A research report that --------) of people who give his/her seat to(give up sitting opportunities to ) the older on the bus is decreasing. Meanwhile the same things as this phenomenon also exist in our society. In(from) my point of view, the reason that causes these phenomenons(phenomena) perhaps is that people overstate the importance of families. For instance, some parents satisfy their children’s any demands; and they pick up their children and send them to school, although they are firm busy. But, in according an authority research indicate that this generation of children is more selfness than that of earlier due to parents' overindulgence. 留学,考试,TOEFL,GRE,GMAT,IELTS,SAT,VISA,文书,签证,论坛,出国,申请,美国,英国,欧洲,加拿大,USA
K~
O{"Qrw

|留学|签证|TOEFL|GREJ2P`R:|
I%?3ftY5H*p

Secondly, although our nation advances gradually in these years, people cannot just look at this aspect. The domain of our nation is so large that some remote places are still poverty and need people's help. Such as, once I went to the Hope Primary School organized by my university, I was startled totally when I first look at the school and the students. All the facilities are too simple may be will be broken if be shocked. Another thing surprise me is that the whole of the school(the whole school) only has three teachers who need to teach more than 100 students from grade one to six. What the headmaster of this school said gave me a deep memory: there are a lot of schools like us, we can not merely depend on the nation's help. we can not change the statement at all if we only receive help, we also need to think what we could do for the society!|留学|签证|TOEFL|GRE&j a*P&^)kB

寄托家园$P:d[        M#Fg/w0F-q
Lastly, I have realized that there are lots of things had to do after the great earth quick happened in Sichuan. Why not we cannot give an exist forecast? Why some buildings were destroyed but others not all in one area? The answer to these questions is hard(elusive) to me but I can say that the some part of the great lost in the earthquake result from dereliction of duty. In conclusion, spending more time on the work, our nation will continue advance and our life quality will increase too.

第二个论点感觉跑的远了。
1.3都很新颖的。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-11-19
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2008-7-31 21:47:20 |只看该作者
太感谢了,我再认真改改.:)