寄托币
注册时间
2011-1-21
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-2-18 23:03:40 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
独立The best way to improve the quality ofeducation is to increase teachers' salaries'."

The quality of education is a crucial issuein modern society. Facing with the relatively low quality of education, someexperts propose that we should increase teachers’ salaries to solve thisproblem. Some people may support this proposal, but, as for me, I would not goalong with this view of point.

First, in my view, the low quality ofeducation is produced by the low quality of teachers. However, this kind of lowquality is not created by the low income of teachers but the low level ofteachers’ education. So we should try to level up the teachers’ educationallevel by investing much more money in the teacher training colleges and settinghigher standard for teaching positions in elementary schools, high schools and universities.We could also set a system of review in each school. In that system, the schoolwill review every teacher once a year or two years, and if the teacher fails topass the test or get an approval, then he/she would not be employed by thatschool. This method will efficiently keep monitoring whether teachers performwell and hence keep the educational quality from getting poor.

Second, financial stimulation could be away to improve the quality of education but not the increase of the teachers’salaries. We could set an encouragement plan where teachers could get extrabonus while he/she put more personal time on students’ stuff or get a publicpraise among students and parents. Only became a kind of reward for goodbehavior extra money, then the money could bring in a advancement of theeducational quality.

In a word, there are better ways to getquality of education advanced, and, obviously, to increase the teachers’salaries in not the only one.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: daily writing 2.18 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子