寄托币
注册时间
2007-2-12
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-8 23:08:13 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
写作:作文Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Most experiences in our lives that seemed difficult at the time become valuable lessons for the future. Use reasons and specific examples to support our answer.口语
A foreign visitor has only one day to spend in your country. Where should this visitor go on that day? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

作文:   When I was a child, my uncle often told me the saying: “Experiences are the best fortune in your life, especially these hard ones.”  After many years, the saying still remains deeply in my mind, and now I have got a new recognition of the saying, I do believe the experiences when it seemed difficult at the time in your life have some important values for your future. My arguments of this view are listed as follows.
        The main reason for my propensity of this saying is that you can really learn much when facing the difficulties you experience. When you experience these problems, usually you have to gain more knowledge to arm yourself, thus you have enough incentive to learn. For example, in some poor areas, there are always more students who can have a high score in the test of entrance of university, so experiences of facing difficulty make sure that you can learn more knowledge than these people in a easy life.
Not only the knowledge it related, but also the experience of the entire process of events. I still remember the first prize for invention I had when I was in primary school, for the invention I spent the whole summer vocation of that year, finally I won. With this experience I learned that whatever the difficulties it is, you can pass it if you try your best. That’s so good experience for me that I can benefit from for my future.
What’s more, the experiences which seemed difficult can teach you how to treat difficulties when you understood. “The only fear is fear itself.” When you understood the meaning of these experience, it will be not only the experience, but the valuable lessons for your life.
       Of course, you might be reluctant to confront with these annoying situation, but difficulty is must be temporary, let’s do our best to face it, and learn the great lesson for our future.

口语:well, If I was the guide, I would take him to visit the museum of Chinese history. My first reason is that by visiting museum he can learn our Chinese culture more quickly. I have visited that museum, I must be the easiest way to Chinese history and culture. The second, museum is not very large, you can feel easy to visit. Oppositely, if you see some tourist place like the great wall, you must be tired after that, that’s not good for your trip tomorrow.      
August 8, 2007

[ 本帖最后由 sissilei 于 2007-8-10 07:46 编辑 ]
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-3-13
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-8-9 00:12:49 |只看该作者
作文:   

When I was a child, my uncle often told me the saying: “Experiences are the best fortune in your life, especially those hard ones.”  After many years, the saying still remains deeply in my mind, and now I have got a new recognition of the saying, I do believe the experiences although they seemed difficult at the time in your life have some important values for your future. My arguments of this view are listed as follows. (You recogntion is similar to the essence of the saying. It is not "new". Otherwise, readers will expect another understandin from you.)

The main reason for my propensity of this saying is that you can really learn much when facing the difficulties you experience. When you experience these problems, usually you have to gain more knowledge to arm yourself, thus you have enough incentive to learn. For example, in some poor areas, there are always more students who can have a high score in the test of entrance of university, so experiences of facing difficulty make sure that you can learn more knowledge than these people in an easy life.

Not only the knowledge it related, but also the experience of the entire process of events. I still remember the first prize for invention I had when I was in primary school. For the invention I spent the whole summer vocation of that year, finally I won. With this experience I learned that whatever the difficulties it is, you can pass it if you try your best. That’s so good experience for me that I can benefit from for my future. (You did not make the difficulty of the invention clear. Spending the whole summer vacation is not a noticeable one.)

What’s more, the experiences which seemed difficult can teach you how to treat difficulties when you understood them. “The only fear is fear itself.” When you understood the meaning of these experience, it will be not just the experience, but the valuable lessons for your life.

Of course, you might be reluctant to confront with these annoying situation, but difficulty should not be eternal, let us do our best to face it, and learn the great lesson for our future.

口语:

well, If I was the guide, I would take him to visit the museum of Chinese history. My first reason is that by visiting museum he can learn our Chinese culture more quickly. I have visited that museum, It must be the easiest way to Chinese history and culture. The second, museum is not very large, you can feel easy to visit. Oppositely, if you see some tourist place like the great wall, you must be tired after that, that’s not good for your trip tomorrow.      

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-2-12
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2007-8-9 20:39:09 |只看该作者
[quote][/quote] It is not "new". Otherwise, readers will expect another understandin from you.)

so you mean the content of my essay  I choose is kind of "common"? should I dig some particular recognition of the topic?

Thanks for your advise. :)

使用道具 举报

RE: 十月金秋第四次作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子