寄托币
注册时间
2005-2-22
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-15 21:38:43 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
TOPIC: When famous people such as actors,athletes and rock stars give their opinions, many people listen. Do you thinkwe should pay attention to these opinion? Use specific reasons and examples tosupport your answer.

WORDS: 419

There is a tendency that when some famouspeople show their opinion many people would listen. As for me, I must admitthat these celebrities’ words may be to some extent reasonable. However, weshould also judge their opinions ourselves rather than simply following them.

I concede that some certain opinions may bequite rational. We should notice first that the main reason why thesecelebrities are famous is that they have paid great energy to their success andconsequently gone through a rather suffering experience. For example, arelatively famous singer have spent a quite long years in exercising and thenfinding a good publication to help her be famous during which she even hadchanged her name for several times. Thus, since these people have suffered alot and then they may have great valuable opinion about the life which isindeed what the listeners need. Let's take that star for example again. If shetalk about what should be thought about during the hard time, I suppose thelistener should pay great attention.

However, I do not mean that we shouldsimply follow their words. We know that the opinions are theirs and thesituations may be not the same. Thus, a person should first understand theirsuggestion and then relate their words with his own experience during which heshould judge comprehensively. For example, a young man wants to play basketballwell and fortunately a famous player shows his own opinion how to make it.However, in this case the young people should think whether he can haveexperience the similar exercise, whether he can pay the same time and energyand other relative factors. Simply following that celebrity's words, though ithas its own value, may lead him to fail in the study for he can only take thestudy time to exercise with the same amount of time.

Moreover, sometimes these famouscelebrities may have their own limitation. In some cases these celebrities maytalk about some ideas which they are not really familiar. For example, a famousactor may talk about the police. Though the famous actor may be like Reagan orSchwarzenegger who are good at both in the TV screen and in the police field,many other actors may lead the listeners to a fever status in favor of theirfamous.

In the final analysis, when listening to afamous people's opinion, we should first comprehend his idea and then thinkabout it to judge whether it is good or not.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-7-21
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-8-15 22:14:04 |只看该作者
第三段中,the situation may be not the same,我觉得不如直接说the situation may be different; he can have experience the simial exercise似乎有点问题,建议推敲一下。
个人建议如果结尾内容和开头段一样的话就干脆不写,请看看OG,上面6分的文章有很多没有结尾。
拒绝平庸

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-1-24
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2007-8-16 09:23:46 |只看该作者
TOPIC: When famous people such as actors,athletes and rock stars give their opinions, many people listen. Do you thinkwe should pay attention to these opinion? Use specific reasons and examples tosupport your answer.

WORDS: 419
首先表达下敬佩之情,LZ每次都能写这么多,太厉害了,我每次都330...

There is a tendency that when some famous people show their opinions many people would listen. As for me, I must admitthat these celebrities’ words may be to some extent (这个放在reasonable后面) reasonable. However, weshould also judge their opinions ourselves rather than simply following them.

I concede that some certain (我认为,SOME 和 CERTAIN 的意思是一样,最好不要一起用)opinions may bequite rational. We should notice first that the main reason why thesecelebrities are famous is that they have paid great energy to their success andconsequently gone through a rather suffering experience. For example, arelatively famous singer have spent a quite long years in exercising and thenfinding a good publication to help her be famous during which she even hadchanged her name for several times. Thus, since these people have suffered alot and then they may have great valuable opinion about the life which isindeed what the listeners need. Let's take that star for example again. If shetalk about what should be thought about during the hard time, I suppose thelistener should pay great attention.

However, I do not mean that we shouldsimply follow their words. We know that the opinions are theirs and thesituations may be not the same. Thus, a person should first understand theirsuggestion and then relate their words with his own experience during which heshould judge comprehensively. For example, a young man wants to play basketballwell and fortunately a famous player shows his own opinion how to make it.However, in this case the young people should think whether he can haveexperience the similar exercise, whether he can pay the same time and energyand other relative factors. Simply following that celebrity's words, though ithas its own value, may lead him to fail in the study for he can only take thestudy time to exercise with the same amount of time.

Moreover, sometimes these famouscelebrities may have their own limitation. In some cases these celebrities maytalk about some ideas which they are not really familiar. For example, a famousactor may talk about the police. Though the famous actor may be like Reagan orSchwarzenegger who are good at both in the TV screen and in the police field,many other actors may lead the listeners to a fever status in favor of theirfamous. (说到这里感觉没讲完,加上,因为名人有LIMITATION,所有我们应不应该PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR OPINIONS 的句子作总结,就更好了)

In the final analysis, when listening to afamous people's opinion, we should first comprehend his idea and then thinkabout it to judge whether it is good or not.

单复数的问题很明显,因为汉语里没有单复数,所以我们经常忽略,但对外国阅卷者来说很突出,所以要注意。

[ 本帖最后由 四海为家06 于 2007-8-16 09:32 编辑 ]

使用道具 举报

RE: 九月IBT--第28次作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发