寄托币
注册时间
2007-2-12
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-17 23:40:15 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
作文When famous people such as actors, athletes and rock stars give their opinions, many people listen. Do you think we should pay attention to these opinions? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
     With the prevalence of TV and radio, more and more famous people could give their opinions to public, thus the debate that whether we these people should pay attention to their opinions are in the spotlight. Many people believe that it is right to focus on these opinions their idol or these authorities say. As it for me, I also support these opinions if only their opinions can serve for the society well.

First of all, I believe the fact that these famous people may have some meaningful opinions related to our world. Sometimes these opinions are significtive for healing the world. We take a famous speechmaker, Martin rood King, as an example. When Martin gave his celebrated speech<I have a dream> to people in the 18th, the society filled with oppression and exploitation, the world concentrated on his words, and moved by them. His opinion, as historians say, give great power to people in that society all around the world to pursue a better life.

Furthermore, there are famous people, act as a public speaker, try their best to prevent people from doing wrong. Such people be seeing idols by their fans or supporters as professor Likaifu, can surely give us a clear understanding of our future. Recently there is an increasing tendency that young students are eager to study aboard whatever their family can afford or not, Li gave us a lesson what deeply and sincerely tell us how to make a right decision in our choice of future. His opinions do affect us greatly.

Admittedly, certain adverse opinions can be found among some irresponsible famous people. However, confronting this kinds of people, we should pay more attention to what they say much more, due to the disadvantage they bring to us. We must try our best to avoid these adverse opinion to come out.

From what we have discussed above, we can safely draw the conclusion that we do should pay more attention to these opinions famous people give to us.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-6-12
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-8-18 11:18:31 |只看该作者
With the prevalence of TV and radio, more and more famous people could give their opinions to public, thus the debate that whether we these people感觉有点不对 should pay attention to their opinions are in the spotlight. Many people believe that it is right to focus on these opinions their idol or these authorities say. As it for me, I also support these opinions(过多重复point of view) if only their opinions can serve for the society well.

First of all, I believe the fact that these famous people may have some meaningful opinions related to our world. Sometimes these opinions are significtive for healing the world. We take a famous speechmaker, Martin rood(Luther)  King, as an example. When Martin gave his celebrated speech<I have a dream> to people in the 18th, the society filled with oppression and exploitation, the world concentrated on his words, and moved by them. His opinion, as historians say, give great power to people in that society all around the world to pursue a better life.

Furthermore, there are famous people, act as a public speaker, try their best to prevent people from doing wrong. Such people be seeing(are seen as) idols by their fans or supporters as professor Likaifu, can surely give us a clear understanding of our future. Recently there is an increasing tendency that young students are eager to study aboard whatever their family can afford or not, Li gave us a lesson what deeply and sincerely tell us how to make a right decision in our choice of future. His opinions do affect us greatly.

Admittedly, certain adverse opinions can be found among some irresponsible famous people. However, confronting this kinds of people, we should pay more attention to what they say much more, due to the disadvantage they bring to us. We must try our best to avoid these adverse opinion to come out.

From what we have discussed above, we can safely draw the conclusion that we do should pay more attention to these opinions famous people give to us.

写的非常好,分论点明确,论据充分. 我写作文现在还没有思路,很苦恼,以后多提点我啊!

使用道具 举报

RE: 十月金秋第八次作业 请狠拍 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
十月金秋第八次作业 请狠拍