寄托币
注册时间
2007-2-12
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-8-20 20:45:50 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
do you agree or disagree the following statement: Being happy with your job is more important than high salary.
Writing:

Recently, with the fierce competition of job position, the controversy relate to whether we should put happiness or salary on the most important seat in job has been brought to public attention. As it for me, “TO be a happy man” is always my pursuing on this point, thus I do support the idea that being happy with job is more important than high salary.

The main reason accounts for my preference for happiness in job is that only if with happy attitude can we exert our talent on work. We all know the famous adage “The best teacher is interest.”  If we can not find any happiness on our job, of course we not be interested about it, and thus lose the passion and patient that can evoke the potential capacity of ours. Stick around in the job that you don’t like, with the high salary as the only impetus, you will soon feel boring, not to mention any purpose to achieve success of your job.

Furthermore, being happy with our job is the guarantee of our high quality of work. Imagining a unhappy teacher in your school, with plague on his/her face, can you make sure he or she can give us a wonderful lecture? Then thinking about the unhappy waiter in a high-class restaurant, seeing his painful face, do you want to continue you meal with your family? Absolutely not! So happiness is such important to one feel of his job.

Admittedly, in this society money is deemed as the most important element in every aspect of life. However, considering the happy attitude that directly related to you health, everyone should rethink his impetus about his job, the money, apparently is not the answer.In conclusion, happiness is the major constituent when choosing you job, not a high salary.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-3-13
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2007-8-20 23:23:30 |只看该作者
倒数第二段,如果论点换成“happiness不仅能够提升自己的工作质量,并且给他人带来积极的影响“,整体就更漂亮了。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2005-11-10
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2007-8-21 18:47:51 |只看该作者
Recently, with the fierce competition of job position, the controversy relate relating to whether we should put happiness or salary on the most important seat in job has been brought to public attention. As it for me, “TO be a happy man” is always my pursuing on this point, thus I do support the idea that being happy with job is more important than high salary.

The main reason accounts for my preference for happiness in job is that only if with happy attitude can we exert our talent on work.这句话写的好 We all know the famous adage “The best teacher is interest.”  If we can not find any happiness on our job, of course we will not be interested about it, and thus lose the passion and patient that can evoke the potential capacity of ours. Stick around in the job that you don’t like, with the high salary as the only impetus, you will soon feel boring, not to mention any purpose to achieve success of your job.

Furthermore, being happy with our job is the guarantee of our high quality of work. Imagining a unhappy teacher in your school, with plague on his/her face, can you make sure he or she can give us 人称混乱了,用you 或者students吧a wonderful lecture? Then thinking about the unhappy waiter in a high-class restaurant, seeing his painful face, do you want to continue you meal with your family? Absolutely not! So happiness is such /so important to one feel of his job.末句不好,前面的例子都是说不高兴了会影响服务质量,你看可以改成so whether we are happy could influence  directly the judgement of others about our work. 吗?

Admittedly, in this society money is deemed as the most important element in every aspect of life. However, considering the happy attitude that directly related to you health, everyone should rethink his impetus about his job, the money, apparently is not the answer.In conclusion, happiness is the major constituent 这个词是主要成分,应该换成factor(考虑因素)吧when choosing you job, not a high salary.

整体不错,尤其是前面,学习一下
不懈地努力
来告慰自己未竟的梦想!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2007-2-12
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2007-8-22 12:15:55 |只看该作者
多谢二楼的意见以及蜗牛兄的批改, 我稍微改一下

Recently, with the fierce competition of job position, the controversy relating to whether we should put happiness or salary on the most important seat in job has been brought to public attention. As it for me, “TO be a happy man” is always my pursuing on this point, thus I do support the idea that being happy with job is more important than high salary.

The main reason accounts for my preference for happiness in job is that only if with happy attitude can we exert our talent on work. We all know the famous adage “The best teacher is interest.”  If we can not find any happiness on our job, of course we will not be interested about it, and thus lose the passion and patient that can evoke the potential capacity of ours. Stick around in the job that you don’t like, with the high salary as the only impetus, you will soon feel boring, not to mention any purpose to achieve success of your job.

Furthermore, being happy with our job is the guarantee of our high quality of work. Imagining a unhappy teacher in your school, with plague on his/her face, can you make sure he or she can give students a wonderful lecture? Then thinking about the unhappy waiter in a high-class restaurant, seeing his painful face, do you want to continue you meal with your family? Absolutely not!  Also, happiness could bring not only conduce to high quality of our work, but also the positive influence to our colleague surrounding. so whether we are happy could influence  directly the judgement of others about our work.(就用这句了,呵呵)
Admittedly, in this society money is deemed as the most important element in every aspect of life. However, considering the happy attitude that directly related to you health, everyone should rethink his impetus about his job, the money, apparently is not the answer.In conclusion, happiness is the major factor when choosing you job, not a high salary.

使用道具 举报

RE: 十月金秋第九次作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
十月金秋第九次作业