寄托币
注册时间
2005-3-26
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-9-14 17:00:17 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
When comes to the issue whether computers have made our life easier and more convenient or not, each individual have his or her own preference with distinctive personality, experience and education background, as far as I am concerned, I hold the opinion that computer do improved our life, the reasons are as follows.

To begin with, with the powerful function, computers make our work easier, my personal experience can truly demonstrate it, I am a graduate student and I worked in a macular biology lab, everyday I must handle numerous numbers which include a series of programs, it is computer that help me to analysis these complex tasks, further, the computer draw a picture from these number and provide us a direct way to see the result of whole experiment. However, if there were no computer, It can be imagine that the hard work is impossible for me to complete in a short time. Therefore, from the example, we can see the computer make my work easier.

In addition, computers plays a indispensable role which make our family life more convenient because of its multi-function. firstly, we gain lots of entertainment from it, we can listen music, watch TV , see DVD  and play games with it ,Secondly, computer itself is a huge warehouse so we  can put all of our data in it and without any trouble to find them. Further, linked to Internet, computer provide us a easy as well as effective way to get information without go outdoors,it means with the computer we can know the latest events happened worldwide, we can chat with our friends and make new friends, we can share useful software and books free, we can purchase thing, book a table only by click the button, and more and more employees do their work at home  with the computer.

To sum up, from aspects I discussed above, we can safe to say that computer contribute a lot to change people’s lives, it make our daily life easier and more convenient, and I do believe that computers will give us more pleasantly surprised in the future.
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 十月金秋第十八次作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子