2007-2-12
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-9-19 22:16:24 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
补作业 呵呵
第十五次作业: child
It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay.

Some people argue as if it is a general truth that a child should grow up in the countryside. To be frank, however, I can not agree with them. There are numerous reasons why I hold no confidence on them, and I would explore only a few primary ones here.
  One of the primary causes is that children need better education while in their most significant developing stage of their lives. As the hope of brilliant future for children, education is more systemic and professional in a big city than in countryside. Since we were babies, professional children garden is the first choice for us to know about the new world. Such professional baby-care and scientific diets obviously help children grow healthily and cleverly. Moreover, the most of elementary schools, junior schools, high schools are also better than that in countryside, for those children who want to get a admission of good university, those schools in vbig city have unparalleled advantages for them. Not only the excellent teachers there, but also advanced teaching facilities that all help them.
Another reason why I disagree with growing up in country is due to their poor medical condition there. Usually there are few hospital in the countryside, but small private clinic instead. How can they make sure the safety for those children who pliable to disease they are in danger? But in a big city, there are professional massive hospitals which help children shake off disease safely. The medical equipments and curing methods are also new and efficient there, which protect the fitness of children very well.
What is more, living in a big city, children have access to new things. For example, new computer software, new TV show, new learning machine, even new books. Such things are all useful for children to extend their horizon and some can enhance their skills of study that eventually help children pursue a wonderful future.
Generally speaking, living in big city has more advantages for children to grow up than in countryside, recognizing the fact that make us draw the conclusion that it is better for children to grow up in city, but not countryside.

回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 十月金秋第十五次作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子