寄托币
注册时间
2007-5-19
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-2-22 22:35:51 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Agree or disagree: The best way to travel is in a group led by a tour guide.(08.3.2)

In order to enjoy the holiday, many people have travelled once or several times to relax themselves, and most people may choose to travel in a group led by a tour guide, including me. It has several benefits as follows.

The
first and the most important reason is that through the tour guide’s explanation, we will know more and deeper about what we visit. There is a line in Chinese saying that travelling depends on 30 percent of scene and 70 percent of explanation, which emphasizes the importance of a tour guide who can offer us more interests.

Second, the tour guide can help us solve the problems we encounter during travelling. For instance, once I travelled in a group led by a tour guide, who bought the tickets, booked the hotel for us
and so on. When we were going to come back there came a conflict between the local people and us. Thanks to the tour guide we left with less quarrels.

Third, a good tour guide always has a capability to make the visitors familiar with each other in a short time. At the beginning of the travel, the tour guide usually introduces some interesting games to us, killing time on one hand, helping us know each other on the other hand.

From what has been discussed above we can easily draw the conclusion that travelling with a tour guide will afford us more interests, less problems and it’s also easier to get familiar through the games introduced by the tour guide. Though we may pay more money on the travel, I still prefer to travel in a group led by a tour guide because of the benefits mentioned above.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-4-4
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-2-25 23:11:30 |只看该作者
In order to enjoy the holiday, many people have travelled once or several times to relax themselves(该句的意思与人们跟团旅行好像没有对比吧), and most people may choose to travel in a group led by a tour guide, including me. It has several benefits as follows.9 r. g+ p! _; T' @

D+ p' L. F, V
first and the most important reason is that through the tour guide’s explanation, we will know more and deeper(we might get a deep understanding of) about what we visit. There is a line in Chinese saying (这个表达没看懂)that travelling depends on 30 percent of scene and 70 percent of explanation, which emphasizes the importance(significance) of a tour guide who can offer us more interests(interpretation呼应该段主体句).+ M( B5 @9 e! |8 q6 Q

Second, the tour guide can help us solve the problems we encounter during travelling. For instance, once I travelled in a group led by a tour guide, who bought the tickets, booked the hotel for us7 }#and so on(这个从句没有把导游的重要性体现出来,onece i travelled in a group, for instance, the tour guide who organized everything well bought the tickets, booked the hotel for us and so on). When we were going to come back there came a conflict between the local people and us(what's more, the tour guide reconciled two quarrelling person between the local people and one of our group members). Thanks to the tour guide we left with less quarrels.(Thanks to the tour guide we experienced a pleasant trip)5 N2 L) `2 X( l4 A; w1 g
# _  i( h* @; `' G- @6 u" t& Y% Q
Third, a good tour guide always has a capability to make the visitors familiar with each other in a short time.(Furthermore, an excellent tour guide, as no doubt, has a capability to allow group members to familiar with each other) At the beginning of the travel(In the course of traveling around), the tour guide usually(frequently) introduces(organizes several interesting activities to give members fun which serve to kill time and help them become accquainted with each other as well) some interesting games to us, killing time on one hand, helping us know each other on the other hand.(后面应展开举例,比如你曾经旅游认识的一位朋友等); w% o0 b3 h7 X: J
* w% ~- K( {$ q$ A! {
From what has been discussed above we can easily draw the conclusion that travelling with a tour guide will afford us more interests(comprehension of local place), less problems and it’s also easier to get familiar through the games introduced by the tour guide(more friends which introduced by the tour guide and less troubles). Though we may pay more money on the travel, I still prefer to travel in a group led by a tour guide because of the benefits mentioned above.
收藏 分享 评分

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-1-18
精华
帖子

备考先锋

板凳
发表于 2009-2-27 18:43:26 |只看该作者
In order to enjoy the holiday, many people have travelled once or several times to relax themselves, and most people may choose to travel in a group led by a tour guide, including me. It has several benefits as follows.

The first and the most important reason is that through the tour guide’s explanation, we will know more and deeper about what we visit. There is a line in Chinese saying that travelling depends on 30 percent of scene and 70 percent of explanation, which emphasizes the importance of a tour guide who can offer us more interests.  z" s; X( }* K4 i& P' m
5 M& V0 ]* c5 m1 l8 m8 |2 m* N
Second, the tour guide can help us solve the problems we encounter during travelling. For instance, once I travelled in a group led by a tour guide, who bought the tickets, booked the hotel for usand so on. When we were going to come back there came a conflict between the local people and us. Thanks to the tour guide we left with less quarrels.

Third, a good tour guide always has a capability to make the visitors familiar with each other in a short time. At the beginning of the travel, the tour guide usually introduces some interesting games to us, killing time on one hand, helping us know each other on the other hand.

From what has been discussed above we can easily draw the conclusion that travelling with a tour guide will afford us more interests, less problems and it’s also easier to get familiar through the games introduced by the tour guide. Though we may pay more money on the travel, I still prefer to travel in a group led by a tour guide because of the benefits mentioned above.

整体结构和逻辑不错,有些词语和简单的语法错误,如克服会很好:)
独自等待.默默忍受.

使用道具 举报

RE: 【Dark_Tournament TOEFL-ibt作文小组 天泽的 第六次作业】 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发