寄托家园留学论坛

标题: 【Daily Writing作文特训小组】stancy的作业帖 [打印本页]

作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2012-2-8 15:14:00     标题: 【Daily Writing作文特训小组】stancy的作业帖

本帖最后由 stancy_zhang 于 2013-5-15 21:27 编辑

2.25 獨立寫作  [attach]200857[/attach]

3.5 独立写作  [attach]204328[/attach]

3.7 独立写作  [attach]204565[/attach]啊啊啊,附件中也写了3.8.。。。其实是我看错时间啦啦啦,是3.7的哦

3.8 独立写作  [attach]204592[/attach]

3.12独立写作  [attach]204892[/attach]

3.15独立写作  [attach]205245[/attach]

3.17独立写作  [attach]205270[/attach]

3.18独立写作  [attach]205366[/attach]

3.19独立写作  [attach]205455[/attach]

3.20独立写作  [attach]205594[/attach]

5.15独立写作  [attach]213054[/attach]
作者: Lusota    时间: 2012-2-9 10:36:07

2.8 by Lusota
[attach]174541[/attach]
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2012-2-9 11:36:26

2# Lusota   谢谢Lusota的认真修改呢,自己还有很多很多不足的地方呢,一起提高,加油哈~
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2012-2-9 13:57:34

2.9日100924NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? College or University should offer students more preparation before they start working.

As Thomas Jefferson once said that I am great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have it. There is little doubt that if people want to be successful in jobs, enough preparation is an essential element. Preparation plays an undeniable role in our realizing dreams. I completely agree with Thomas Jefferson and believe that preparation before getting start working, in most cases, helps people find and catch their careers and finally reach their goals.
I strongly support the idea of preparation before the College or University students begin their careers for it may benefit students not only in the present but also in the future. By preparing, student will be taught more practical skills and useful experiences in various fields about the job which they will obtain in future to guarantee the comprehend of the job, ensuring the dream will be come true.
And at the same time, just imagine if two students, student A did not have the enough experience when he starts working, and on the opposite, the other one student B have already prepared, what will happen? I believe that student A would be more awkward, nervous and making more mistakes than student B. The reason of this phenomenon is that everything about the job is unacquainted for the students A who just come from College or University, and preparation not be taken, they can not suit the situation both mentally and physically. However, student B have acquired amounts of knowledge, it lead them to choose the right way to solve the problem quicker, and more accuracy.
In a word, I believe that universities should require students to take class of the preparation of the job, rather than require students to go to work without any preparation. Only by developing the comprehensive knowledge and skills on job of each student, can a student use what he/she has learned in a more effective way and really enjoy the fruits of their hard work. And what is more, the greater comprehensive expertise the students have, the stronger a nation will be.
作者: sodapeng    时间: 2012-2-9 14:33:25

已改~
作者: chrissnake    时间: 2012-2-10 02:04:57

As Thomas Jefferson once said that I am great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have it. There is little doubt that if people want to be successful in jobs, enough preparation is an essential element. Preparation plays an undeniable role in our realizing dreams. I completely agree with Thomas Jefferson and believe that preparation before getting start working, in most cases, helps people find and catch their careers and finally reach their goalq% u  q
I strongly support the idea of preparation before the College or University students begin their careers for
(加andfor it may benefit students not only in the present but also in the future.not only提前可改为半倒装形式) By preparing, student will be taught more practical skills and +more useful experiences in various fields about the job which(whichso that) they will obtain in future to guarantee the comprehend of the job, ensuring the dream will be come true.
8 M2 M! x, c$ R+ A* n$ OAnd at the same time, just imagine if two students, student A
(weibo
都实名制了,你还不搞实名制啊?) did not have the enough experience when he starts working, and on the opposite, the other one student B have already prepared, what will happen? I believe that student A would be more awkward, nervous and making more mistakes than student B. The reason of this phenomenon is that everything about the job is unacquainted for the students A who just come from College or University, and preparationshould not be taken, they can not suit the situation both mentally and physically. However, student B have acquired amounts of knowledge, it lead them to choose the right way to solve the problem quicker, and more accuracy(more quickly and more accurate).8 x. Z2 H. P" x' |& b  T! [
In a word, I believe that universities should require students to take class of the preparation of the job, rather than require students to go to work without any preparation. Only by developing the comprehensive knowledge and skills on job of each student, can a student use what he/she has learned in a more effective way and really enjoy the fruits of their hard work. And what is more, the greater comprehensive expertise the students have, the stronger a nation will be.

PS. 用的句式太单调了。多看句子,然后用在你文章上,久而久之你就可以变成你写作的模板了
作者: chrissnake    时间: 2012-2-10 02:14:45

本帖最后由 chrissnake 于 2012-2-10 02:15 编辑

5# sodapeng

有空记得改我的~~哈哈~~ https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1332345-1-1.html
作者: sodapeng    时间: 2012-2-10 03:28:25

已改~
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2012-2-10 16:27:21

本帖最后由 stancy_zhang 于 2012-2-10 16:28 编辑

210 101203NA Do youagree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should help children todo their work or encourage children to do their work independently.

As we all known that, children is country’s future. In modern society, how to raise a child isbecoming a ticklish problem.
Parents are always holding two opposite opinions about acontroversial issue of whether they should encourage their children to do theirwork themselves without any help. Some opponents claim that it is of necessityof parents to help their children to do their work because especially in china thereare too many children need help , or they can not finish their work, while someproponents champion the rival idea that in today’s society, with the intense  competition, there is a tendency that doingwork independently is a ability that everyone should have, especially forchildren, so parents should encourage their children to do their work independently.I definitely support the latter choice with the intensive purpose and substantial reasons.
First of all, let’s get down the fundamental and agree that nowadays the abilityof independence is the one of most dominant power in a lot of realms and we canfeel that this kind of ability is of importance. Therefore, if parents have noinclination to formation the ability of independence of their children, theychildren will be out of date and wash out sooner or later. At least it seems toone of my classmates, for instant, lacks of this kind of ability. She livedwith her parents before go to college to study. And her parents planned everythingfor her, both learning and life. And she just followed what her parents said.However, when she was admitted to a university, she left her parents, shebecame awkward and didn’t know how to plan her life. At the end of thatsemester, she even didn’t pass the courses. And now she is suspended fromschool because of she can’t suit the independent phenomenon.
Furthermore, not only can children acquire themethod to absorb new skills but also can build the qualities, such as self-support,self-confidence and critical thinking. Perhaps during the childhood, many ofthe quality that the children have can’t influence obviously. But once children grow up and become a adults, and in that new platform, all of these qualitiescan help them to be success.
In conclusion,that all parents should encourage their children to do work independently. Itwill enhance their children both mentally and physically. It is fairly clearthat the increasing number of talented person can be created in our countrywith the ability of independence.
作者: kaddishing    时间: 2012-2-11 12:24:11

As we all known that(不要乱用that), children are country’s future. In modern society, how to raise a child is becoming a ticklish problem.8 W()* |- _$ Z9 v* E
(前面一段需要么,其实独立作文作文最好开门见山)Parents are always holding two opposite opinions on whether they should encourage their children to do theirwork themselves without any help. Some opponents claim that it is of necessityof parents to help their children to do their work because especially in China there are too many children who need help , or they can not finish their work.While someproponents champion(有动词用法?) the rival idea that in today’s society, with the intense  competition, there is a tendency that doingwork independently is a ability that everyone should have, especially for children, so parents should encourage their children to do their work independently.I definitely support the latter choice with the intensive purpose and substantial reasons.) z/ }* k3 m1 I1 p( \9 U
First of all, let’s get down the fundamental and agree that nowadays the abilityof independence is the one of most dominant power in a lot of realms and we canfeel that this kind of ability is of great importance. Therefore, if parents have no inclination to form the ability of independence of their children, thier children will be out of date and wash out(??) sooner or later. At least it seems toone(啥意思) of my classmates, for instant, lacks of this kind of ability. She livedwith her parents before go to college to study. And her parents planned everythingfor her, both on learning and life. And she just followed what her parents said.However, when she was admitted to a university, she left her parents, and her life get into mess and she didn’t know how to plan her life. At the end of thatsemester, she even didn’t pass the courses. And now she is suspended fromschool(你想表达悬挂还是辍学呢?用drop of) because of she can’t suit the independent phenomenon.
Furthermore, not only can children acquire themethod to absorb new skills but also can build the qualities, such as self-support,self-confidence and critical thinking. Perhaps during the childhood, many of the qualities that the children have can’t influence obviously. But once children grow up and become a adults, and in that new platform, all of these qualitiescan help them to be successful.7(写的短小但蛮好的)
In conclusion,that all parents should encourage their children to do work independently. Itwill enhance their children both mentally and physically. It is fairly clearthat the increasing number of talented person can be created in our countrywith the ability of independence.
最好字数凑够400个呢,然后在论述一个观点的时候要补充细节,想第一个就蛮好,用了一个例子去说明
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2012-2-11 17:18:42

本帖最后由 stancy_zhang 于 2012-2-11 17:20 编辑

2月10日独立写作 走过路过的亲,亲狠拍呐~
作者: xiesisiminerva    时间: 2012-2-11 23:12:08

As we all known that, children is country’s future. In modern society, how to raise a child isbecoming a ticklish problem.
5 C/ s$ ^# ^* L- M# @6 D$ q( nParents are always holding two opposite opinions about acontroversial issue of whether they should encourage their children to do theirwork themselves without any help. Some opponents claim that it is of necessityof parents to help their children to do their work because especially in china thereare too many children need help , or they can not finish their work, while someproponents champion the rival idea that in today’s society, with the intense  competition, there is a tendency that doingwork independently is a ability that everyone should have, especially forchildren, so parents should encourage their children to do their work independently.I definitely support the latter choice with the intensive purpose and substantial reasons.
4 f1 V" h% P- I% H4 f5 fFirst of all, let’s get down tothe fundamental and agree that nowadays the abilityof independence is the one of most dominant power in a lot of realms and we canfeel that this kind of ability is of importance. Therefore, if parents have noinclination to formation the ability of independence of their children, theychildren will be out of date and wash out sooner or later. At least it seems to one of my classmates, for instant, lacks of this kind of ability. (这句怪怪的)She livedwith her parents before go to college to study. And her parents planned everythingfor her, both learning and life. And she just followed what her parents said.However, when she was admitted to a university, she left her parents, shebecame awkward and didn’t know how to plan her life. At the end of thatsemester, she even didn’t pass the courses. And now she is suspended fromschool because of she can’t suit the independent phenomenon.
8 \1 s/ d7 e8 X( [+ B+ _- A0 R" [Furthermore, not only can children acquire the method to absorb new skills but also can(这个can 是不是要去掉啊?) build the qualities, such as self-support,self-confidence and critical thinking. Perhaps during the childhood, many ofthe quality that the children have can’t influence(be reflected,influence是指影响别人) obviously. But once children grow up and become a adults, and in that new platform, all of these qualitiescan help them to be success.) y* h- {6 b# ?; ]1 c
In conclusion,that all parents should encourage their children to do work independently. (这句语法错误,无主句)Itwill enhance their children both mentally and physically. It is fairly clearthat the increasing number of talented person can be created in our countrywith the ability of independence.
作者的逻辑挺清楚的。 9# stancy_zhang
作者: 美蓝    时间: 2012-2-12 12:50:24

楼主。。。我拍得好像有点狠了。。。你看看行不行。。。要有心理准备哈~
作者: laozhanguotoefl    时间: 2012-2-12 15:25:49

修改完毕!
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2012-2-13 00:04:38

今天这篇实在是写不出来,请各位猛拍哈。。。
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2012-2-13 00:06:22

明天没有时间发,所以这么早就发了。。。
作者: nadine1009    时间: 2012-2-14 00:48:20

hi~改完啦~请有空也帮我改改啊~
2.13stancy.doc        http://vdisk.weibo.com/s/2w7O8
级别不够不能传附件  传微盘了哈~
作者: sodapeng    时间: 2012-2-14 02:16:12

困死了。。我明儿起来一定给你改哇。。。hiahia
作者: sodapeng    时间: 2012-2-14 11:25:27

已改~
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2012-2-14 22:21:59

有点晚。。。。
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2012-2-15 17:13:41

第一次用写字板写。。。拼写错误超多,崩溃。。。
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2012-2-16 21:27:39

2月16号的。。。。昨天的貌似木有人改。。。桑心
作者: sodapeng    时间: 2012-2-16 22:30:03

本帖最后由 sodapeng 于 2012-2-17 02:48 编辑

哎呀哎呀。终于改完啦~~~不好意思 这么晚才给你~
作者: idealibt    时间: 2012-2-17 01:14:13

[attach]174840[/attach]

抱歉改完了 2/15的

pls check

最近事情有点多 2/15的我就不写了啊
附件意见供参考
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2012-2-17 21:39:01

综合写作刚写呐,各位狠狠的批哈!!
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2012-2-17 21:39:55

2月17号 独立写作
作者: yxy319    时间: 2012-2-17 23:33:02

2.17 综合
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2012-2-18 22:14:15

2月18日 综合写作~
作者: sillyds    时间: 2012-2-19 00:15:34

本帖最后由 sillyds 于 2012-2-19 20:59 编辑

26# stancy_zhang

The improvement of science and technologyhas to some extent enhanced the ability of people to solve some importantproblems. It seems that the government is not so important any more. However,is people really do not need support(do people not need any support) from the government? Personally speaking,I hold the view that people still need help from the government. First we cometo discuss what bring us the ability to solve many important problems.

Nowadays, almost over 70% of the(删除) familieshave their own cars. In weekends people can drive their own cars to go shoppingor have a trip. They do not force(aren't forced) to take buses, which is supplied(provided) bygovernment. It seems that people have solved a big problem of going out bycars(It seems that cars helps people to solve the problems of traveling). However, have you ever thought it before, where are the cars come from? Acompletely car come from a factory, need numerous engineers and scientists whoare employee by the factory and government. Accordingly, even though we claimthat we solve this problems by ourselves, there is also exist(there also exists) the potentialhelper that is government.

Furthermore, we can deal with some problemsbut not any problems. So, it is of necessity for us to turn to help from ourgovernment(turn to government for help). Many nature disasters we can not solve them ourselves, such asflood, temblor and volcanoes eruption. In 2008, there was a big earthquakehappened in Sichuan, China. Just one night, a large number of people died.Children lost their parents, wife lost their husband and people lost theirfriends. It was government who saved a lot of people buried in ruins, who builthouses for homeless, who transport amount of food to people who starved(who provided the starved people lots of food and daily necessities). It isof great importance for the help of our government.

From all I have discussed above, we candraw the conclusion that people need help from government even though sometimesthey can solve the problems themselves.

文章总体一般,没有明确表明分论点,论证没有展,
有些句子有问题,纯属个人意见

2.18  独立  https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1332678-2-1.html
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2012-2-19 10:32:13

2月18日 独立
作者: kaddishing    时间: 2012-2-19 19:39:11

ok~~
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2012-2-20 16:57:03

2月20 日 综合
作者: by900125    时间: 2012-2-20 18:28:25

2.20综合  已改
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2012-2-20 22:57:04

33# by900125 亲,是这样的呐。我写第一段的意思是,总的概括下,听力和阅读中讲的一些问题。 ,二三四段式分别阐述。还有的话,我觉得综合写作可能更侧重听力,所以我可能在听力上更加着笔多一点
作者: by900125    时间: 2012-2-21 10:42:33

34# stancy_zhang

哦,那可能是我弄错了
作者: nikiniki333    时间: 2012-2-22 06:12:24

综合已改~
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2012-2-22 21:50:52

2月21 综合抱歉有点晚
作者: 紫梦于    时间: 2012-2-22 22:19:26

回改咯
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2012-2-23 15:49:11

2.23综合
作者: 葩公子    时间: 2012-2-25 12:02:30

The lecturer talks about the benefit about the function of selling and buying fossils. She says even though fossil commerce have to some extent bad influence for study. However, the pros are outweighing the cons. There are three reasons to prove it.第一段最好写一下reading passage 的观点

First, the passage says fossils can not be seen by public. Because they are hidehidden by private collectors. However, it is not totally true. The more explosionexposure will the fossils are for commercial trading.

Second, there is no doubt that scientists will be needed more heavily than before. Private collectors are not experts for fossils, so they need scientists or experts to identify the value of them. That is, scientist also discoveries the important fossils first. On the other part, to collect fossils need amount of money. She can not believe the museums and universities have this ability. However, millionaire fossils buyers have.又听了一遍,还是木有听见LZ说的那层意思==

Third, the fault of destroy scientific evidence is not blame to collectors. It is the universities who should stand that result. Because a large number of fossils make the study of scientists easier. But the universities do not have so much money to buy so many fossils.个人理解,这个理由是:虽然大量的为了经济利益的开发导致了一些数据被遗漏,但是它们至少保证了这些化石被发掘出来了

In brief, elaborate explanations are provided in lecture to prove the advantages is outweighing disadvantages for fossil trade.
建议LZ多看一些模板,尽量让自己的文章变得更为翔实
而且我和LZ对听力的理解有不少误差
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2012-2-28 10:35:26

2月27 独立
作者: sodapeng    时间: 2012-2-28 16:32:48

已改~
作者: loveinwc    时间: 2012-2-29 18:26:22

楼主君,请问您二月二十七的综合呢?
作者: sillyds    时间: 2012-3-2 00:59:26

本帖最后由 sillyds 于 2012-3-3 08:09 编辑

There are certain considerations or factors that everyone takes into account in the meaning of life. However it is always confused us that what is the meaning of our life. (There are certain factors that need to be taken into account in the consideration of meaning of life. However, the problem about what is the true meaning of life always confused me.) Some people like to pay attention to achieving realistic goals, because it can be come true easily (it is easy to come true). This is in sharp contrast to the other people, who have ambitious dreams and goals which are hard to achieve(be achieved). As far as I am concerned, I side with the latter issue. My reasons are as follows.

First, ambitious dreams and goals are given propulsion for a man‘s shifting from ordinary to complete success. Take Putin as an example, Putin want(dreamed) to be president as(since) he was a child. To most of people(For most people), this is an ambitious dream which is hard to achieve. However, it is this ambitious dream push(that push) Putin to be more powerful(to become strong and powerful). He attends to(attended) a military school which can help him get power quicker(more quickly). The ambitious goal helps him to be a person who is diligent, determination, intelligent. Those of the virtues mentioned above help him to be selected as the second president in Russian.

Furthermore, when we achieve(when achieving) our goals which are difficult, we always feel happy. A recent survey, conducted by Sina.com, one of the most famous portal websites in China, offers a worldwide report about why we are happy. The result really surprised me a lot, over 69% of the voters claim that achieve a goals which are hard to do makes them happy, because they spent a lot of time to advance themselves in order to reach the height of the goals. There are also 13% of the voters say that it is love make them happy. And the other 18% persons have other reasons such as traveling around the world and so on. There is no doubt that people is happy when their payment have the reciprocation(when they earn reciprocation of the payment). So the ambitious goals will help people to be happier.

In addition, absolutely, realistic goals are easy to achieve, but there is little meaning for us. Our life will not be changed by them. Only they bring us is a short moment.(or what they brought to people is only short-term and small changes.)

About all the factors I mentioned above, I am totally for the opinion of people should follow the ambitious dreams and goals even though it is hard to achieve.

文章总体一般,但有不少的语法错误,举例论证有展开观点不错,
有些句子有问题,纯属个人意见

https://bbs.gter.net/thread-1332678-3-1.html
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2012-7-24 23:42:09

本帖最后由 stancy_zhang 于 2012-7-25 00:14 编辑

作者: 猛龙过江    时间: 2012-7-25 22:08:33

stancy_zhang 发表于 2012-7-24 23:42

请参考,谢谢
作者: 秋雨荆州    时间: 2012-7-25 22:25:23

[attach]182777[/attach][attach]182777[/attach]
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2013-2-20 16:17:00

2.19不好意思現在才放上來
作者: yjm8105410    时间: 2013-2-20 21:23:15

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: 芥菜粽    时间: 2013-2-20 22:54:02

亲你可以编辑一楼的帖子把作业都放到那里哈,这样找你的作业会方便些~2月19日的改好了请查收[attach]200505[/attach]
作者: 薛定谔的喵    时间: 2013-2-26 13:57:00

加油!!!
作者: fsi045662    时间: 2013-2-27 09:09:14

[attach]201000[/attach]已改
作者: bookchen    时间: 2013-3-8 10:11:06

改好了!!
作者: enid317    时间: 2013-3-8 21:31:43

本帖最后由 enid317 于 2013-3-8 21:39 编辑

其实是3.7那篇
作者: foamfly    时间: 2013-3-9 10:15:38

[attach]204632[/attach]

3.8的~~~~~~~~~
作者: 我爱吃芒果a    时间: 2013-3-18 18:33:11

帮你改好啦
作者: frozensmile    时间: 2013-3-18 22:02:09

[attach]205373[/attach]
作者: adrian小豆    时间: 2013-3-19 08:34:55

[attach]205423[/attach]真不好意思 我把分组看错了 我还一直以为是11号的那个哥们 我还说他怎么一直没写
作者: fsi045662    时间: 2013-3-19 12:35:25

[attach]205436[/attach]
这分组肯定出错了,我3.14就没有写作文。然后我之前看的分组和现在不一样了。
不管怎么样先给楼主改了,楼主作文中用了一个调查的例子,这种例子真的行的通么?咱们可以探讨一下
作者: fsi045662    时间: 2013-3-19 12:36:20

adrian小豆 发表于 2013-3-19 08:34
真不好意思 我把分组看错了 我还一直以为是11号的那个哥们 我还说他怎么一直没写

11号,我好像和你是一组的,好混乱
作者: fsi045662    时间: 2013-3-19 12:36:42

adrian小豆 发表于 2013-3-19 08:34
真不好意思 我把分组看错了 我还一直以为是11号的那个哥们 我还说他怎么一直没写

11号,我好像和你是一组的,好混乱
作者: 我爱吃芒果a    时间: 2013-3-19 14:02:01

[attach]205442[/attach]改好啦加油啊
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2013-3-19 16:38:57

fsi045662 发表于 2013-3-19 12:35
这分组肯定出错了,我3.14就没有写作文。然后我之前看的分组和现在不一样了。
不管怎么样先给楼主改了, ...

我一战的时候用了这个例子。。作文最后是22.。我也不知道能用不能用
作者: 后界精灵    时间: 2013-3-19 22:30:45

加油!
作者: Pumpkinhead89    时间: 2013-3-20 10:30:35

3.19 :handshake

作者: frozensmile    时间: 2013-3-20 20:41:08

[attach]205595[/attach]
作者: frozensmile    时间: 2013-3-20 20:41:59

[attach]205595[/attach]
作者: frozensmile    时间: 2013-3-20 20:42:39

[attach]205595[/attach]
作者: frozensmile    时间: 2013-3-20 20:51:12

[attach]205595[/attach]
作者: frozensmile    时间: 2013-3-20 20:53:35

[attach]205595[/attach]
作者: frozensmile    时间: 2013-3-20 20:54:56

[attach]205602[/attach]
作者: buyadeid    时间: 2013-3-20 23:48:33

楼主我开不了帖子发在你这里了。。
作者: buyadeid    时间: 2013-3-21 00:43:00

已改,:p楼主哪个学校的?
作者: 我爱吃芒果a    时间: 2013-3-21 21:04:44

[attach]205699[/attach]好了,有点晚不好意思
作者: 我爱吃芒果a    时间: 2013-3-21 21:48:09

本帖最后由 我爱吃芒果a 于 2013-3-21 21:50 编辑

[attach]205709[/attach]这是买买同学的..
作者: 我爱吃芒果a    时间: 2013-3-21 21:51:09

[attach]205710[/attach]
作者: 我爱吃芒果a    时间: 2013-3-21 21:54:13

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link? ... k=1042930888...gter的太渣我传到百度网盘了,是buy同学的。。写的真不错。
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2013-3-21 22:28:25

buyadeid 发表于 2013-3-20 23:48
楼主我开不了帖子发在你这里了。。

[attach]205716[/attach]改好了~感觉同学的作文句子写的很绕,话说是不是已经考试GRE或者GMAT了。。
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2013-3-21 22:30:17

我爱吃芒果a 发表于 2013-3-21 21:48
这是买买同学的..

亲,关于你说relative的那一句是OG上面写作范文的一句话。。。。我认为应该是正确的。。
作者: stancy_zhang    时间: 2013-3-21 22:34:53

我爱吃芒果a 发表于 2013-3-21 21:48
这是买买同学的..

亲,关于你说relative的那一句是OG上面写作范文的一句话。。。。还有你说的etc也是OG上范文的一个用法,还有你说最后一段有点费劲的那句话,也是OG上面的一句话。。。。我认为应该是正确的。。
作者: fsi045662    时间: 2013-3-22 23:35:02

stancy_zhang 发表于 2013-3-19 16:38
我一战的时候用了这个例子。。作文最后是22.。我也不知道能用不能用

我上次考试用了,分数也低,所以还是最好别用
作者: 天薇凉    时间: 2013-5-16 10:00:10

第一次修改作文呢,不是特别清楚具体的要求。见谅。
[attach]213137[/attach]
作者: 伪理想主义    时间: 2013-5-16 21:29:43

已修改,请查收

欢迎光临 寄托家园留学论坛 (https://bbs.gter.net/) Powered by Discuz! X2