2008-4-25
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2009-2-4 17:24:01 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 arlenezxy 于 2009-2-5 19:15 编辑

第二次作业占楼

To orangebean,
Well, actually I do not think it is very wise to keep spending money like water. So ( 用 and比较好吧)  I think it is luxurious and wasteful, so I’d rather get in my money together and aggregated it into a bigger amount, and then I can arrange it for a different use. For example, I can buy stuff that is very expensive, such as a digital camera, or a personal computer, that is meaningful and helpful for my study. Secondly, I may do some investment on the stock market. I can buy some funds, in that way I can consistently gain some extra income. Thirdly, I can also do some investment on my personal education. I can buy some books or attend some classes, which is helpful for my study.

Well, my favorite book is pride and prejudice from Jane Austin. This might be her most (有一个口误,)famous book,because it has attained( 没听出你用的是哪个动词,感觉是attain) such a high popularity in her fans, and I like this one because I have saw another movie, which is named Becoming Jane Austin, just explains the whole life of Jane Austin, which is exactly alive the book she has written, so that’s very interesting, the main plot of the book is about two young man who have mature complaint( 抱歉我又没听出来你这里用的是哪个词,我猜是互相不满的意思) with each other at the first time, but actually, as the book progresses, their feeling for each other start to change, but their not able to be together in the end, which might be the most saddest (most sad, or saddest)  story in this world.

My favorite movie is The Dark Knight, directed by Christopher Nolan in 2008, I have chance to watch it about a few weeks ago, and I definitely fell in love with it. The movie mainly describe about the fighting and conflict between the batman and the joker, the good (不知道你用的是不适good, 想确认一下这样的用法可不可以)and the evil. And the batman have to destroy the plan of the joker, who wants to terrify the citizens, to throw the (我听力好差又没听出来)into totally ( 我感觉totally into读起来比较顺) a chaos, and I have to say that the performance of the joker, who is acted by Health Ledger, is terribly amazing. He is definitely a genius actor. The sadly, he has just died one year ago, and this movie became his last masterpiece. The movie is full of explosions, punches (不知道是不是manhandle,又没听出来,汗 ) and darkness, which is really exciting, but may not suitable for children.

My favorite song is where is the love, which is made by the black Eyed Peas and Justin Timberlake, it is a collaboration between them two. And the black Eyed peas became famous after this song, because it has a very positive influence to the society. Well, the black Eyed peas made the writing part of it, and Justin Timberlake add his locals ( 其实没听出来是个什么词,应该不是local)to it, and really enhance the whole song. I love this song mainly because it has very positive social influence, because the problem is talking about, and focusing on, is negative issues on our society today, such as discrimination, terrorism, war, fighting. (and )The singer is calling for love each other, only love can save this world.

I do not think power and money is the definition of success, because there are many examples can contradict this assumption. For example, the former leader of Guo Mei company, Huang Guangyu, who might be the richest and most powerful person in China, has been captured into prison because of corruption. I do not think it is a good example to say that if someone has power and has money and then he must be successful. And second example, the famous artist Van Gogh (你的发音似乎按他的中文名来的,Van [vAn] Gogh [g ou] ), he might be the poorest guy in our history, (but ) contradictory, he kept pursuing the richness of his inner world and had really remarkable achievements in art. So I think he is a respectful and successful man. So (I think) it’s better to judge a person by his contributions or devotions, instead of some other criteria, such as money and power.

1、        看了oragenbean给我的修改意见,做得很认真阿,谢谢了!我口语的问题很大,就像你说的那样是以单词为中心的,而不是意群,感觉每次说的时候脑子里一片空白,只能用中文联想相关的单词,语法什么的全都没有了。不知道怎么样才能练到像orangbean一样自然流畅。
2、        我也仔细把你的几段听下来了。总的来讲是远在我水平之上了,不知道你是有准备过的,还是即兴的就可以这样。总之,如果这个拿到考场上的话应该会得高分。但你有个大问题是时间,考试的时间是45秒,你的几个clips都超时很严重,第一个58秒,第二个1分多,后面几个都是1分以上的。时间问题要注意了,估计你没有看过OG,不了解考试情况吧。注意起来问题就不大了。
3、        另外有一些minor problems我在文中标出了,有些可能是我自己没有听出来,因为词汇和听力都限,你自己再听一下,一些我没听出来的词麻烦再告诉我一下哦,你的口语值得我学习啊,希望能分享一些你练口语的方法和经验,谢谢了。

To 达达
Well, from my point of view, I don’t think the power and money is the definition (注意definition的读音) is (of )success. In the first ( at first), I think as one success(注意success的发音,e) people, we will have many many (一many就够了) friends,because friends made me happy, it’s a ( 这个词没听出来) thing that have power and money make me happy. The second, I think as a success man, I will be well and kind ….(这里又听不清楚)

Well, from my point of view, I will prefer to deposit my money. The first reason is I will make the money to make a long vacation. (一句话里有两个make不是太好,可以把第一个换成use) and ,to this vacation, I will be very happy and relax. I will be very relaxed (和前面重复了)and get a lot of work and study ( 不知道是什么词,是play 吗?) And second reason is I would buy some new books, some portrait ( 应为复数portraits),some vacation, and so on.
1、        发音是个问题,元音尽量再发得清楚些,另外句子意思不是很完整,有些常用搭配要注意一下,譬如use money to have a long vacation.
2、        第二个reason,太简单了,似乎是为了说明而说明, 而且vacation在第一个reason里已经说过了。
3、        语速可以再快一些,建议可以多背一些范文和例子,让内容变得充实起来。
4、        不过整体来讲意思表达挺清楚的。再接再厉阿!
人往往需要绕一个圈子才能找到原来前进的方向

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-4-25
精华
帖子
沙发