声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-2-15
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2009-8-12 15:10:57 |显示全部楼层
写的第一篇,写了一个小时多一点,大家帮看看,多提些建议,谢谢!!!!!!!!!!
Some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible. Other young adults prefer to live with their families for a long time. Which of these situations do you think is better? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

In China, there is more and more young adults live with their parents and feed by their old parents. It is looked as a big social problem by the public at large that troubles the society so much. Some young adults prefer to live from their parents as soon as possible, others used to depend on their parents. In my opinion, I think young adults must and have to live independence from their parents early.

Hardly did someone do a great work without the quality of independence. In history, there is full of these examples about some parents who push their adult son or daught out the family house makes them do a great work. Nowadays, society develop by fly that call for much endeavours based on independence.

Modern society is a society about less dependence, more freedom that lead every individual has to live by themselves. This is not only the fact, but also the duty to charge themselves. It is so called “social press” that urge young adult live from their families and work so hard to earn their standpoint in this morden society.

No parents can charge for their children’s whole life. When a child grow up into a young adult that means s/he must charge for himself/herself, and also means their parents have accomplished to undertake their duty, and for now they have other work to do. If there must be one day, the more earlier young adults get independence, the more better they will do.

Meanwhile, neither can we think ,if some young adults want independence from their parents as soon as possible, means that they don’t love their parents or they will not take care of their parents . There has no logic trouble. You love your parents and you will look after them, and you also need your independence. Independence makes you do really understand about your parents and makes you have more ability to take better care of your parents’s twilight life.

All in all, young adults live with their families for a long time is not a good idea. Young adults must leave their family house and have to earn their own life. Do you prefer your adult son or daught to continue live with you for a long time?

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-2-15
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-8-16 20:02:27 |显示全部楼层
谢谢,这是我写的第二篇,写了一个半小时,有太多要注意的,都不敢写了
Some people believe that a college or university education should be available to all students. Others believe that higher education should be available only to good students. Discuss these views. Which view do you agree with? Explain why.

To study in college or university is a dream holded more or less by all students. But as we all know, no matter in history or today’s situation, it is untrue and impossible. And in my opinion, college education only should be available to good students, not all students, meanwhile let college benefit all people.

Because, at frist, can you imagine, if a university available to all students? For instance, recent years, China’s university enlarged the numble of their students. As my own experience, a small classroom which designed for 30 students, now are full of every corner with 50 students. Futher more seriously, university’s laboratory instrument, before the enlargement, it’s use situation is that each student has his/her own instrument to handle. But for now, it has being handled by turn, generally as one student handles with other two students looking at. In addition to that, it is merely just an enlargement, without available to all students. If, therefore, university is not university was, people who attended to university to get higher education received only a name about university education. At last, no one will get a real university education. And in my opinion, to people who deserve to get university education is not fair. Their resourses earn by their hard study work is leveled. Could it be looked as a punishment to hard work or ability

And also, university is not a supermarket. University is born by the duty to explore the truth for human beings, which is destined to be hard and lonely that can not suit for majority but minority. Especially, to someone who can not endure the loneliness. On the other hand, just because those heros who enjoyed loneliness and struggled hard to advance and refresh our knowledge, benefit for the whole society and all people.

Although college education is only available to good students, however, no wall is in the kindom of knowledge. In another word, knowledge is opening to all people. Therefore, even if without college education, people can learn what he want and also find his/her niche in today’s society.

Finally, in a conclusion, I insist university should be available only to elite, and also, meanwhile, take care of the benefit of all people.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-2-15
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-8-18 07:59:15 |显示全部楼层
108# 腾格里旅狼
我分段了呀,共五段,是不是第二段太长了???????????帮我改下,谢谢。
谢谢,这是我写的第二篇,写了一个半小时,有太多要注意的,总是写不快
Some people believe that a college or university education should be available to all students. Others believe that higher education should be available only to good students
. Discuss these views. Which view do you agree with? Explain why.

To study in college or university is a dream holded more or less by all students. But as we all know, no matter in history or today’s situation, it is untrue and impossible. And in my opinion, college education only should be available to good students, not all students, meanwhile let college benefit all people.

Because, at frist, can you imagine, if a university available to all students? For instance, recent years, China’s university enlarged the numble of their students. As my own experience, a small classroom which designed for 30 students, now are full of every corner with 50 students. Futher more seriously, university’s laboratory instrument, before the enlargement, it’s use situation is that each student has his/her own instrument to handle. But for now, it has being handled by turn, generally as one student handles with other two students looking at. In addition to that, it is merely just an enlargement, without available to all students. If, therefore, university is not university was, people who attended to university to get higher education received only a name about university education. At last, no one will get a real university education. And in my opinion, to people who deserve to get university education is not fair. Their resourses earn by their hard study work is leveled. Could it be looked as a punishment to hard work or ability

And also, university is not a supermarket. University is born by the duty to explore the truth for human beings, which is destined to be hard and lonely that can not suit for majority but minority. Especially, to someone who can not endure the loneliness. On the other hand, just because those heros who enjoyed loneliness and struggled hard to advance and refresh our knowledge, benefit for the whole society and all people.

Although college education is only available to good students, however, no wall is in the kindom of knowledge. In another word, knowledge is opening to all people. Therefore, even if without college education, people can learn what he want and also find his/her niche in today’s society.

Finally, in a conclusion, I insist university should be available only to elite, and also, meanwhile, take care of the benefit of all people.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-2-15
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2009-8-29 22:49:25 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 土豆美国 于 2009-8-29 23:00 编辑

感谢楼主,这是我的第三篇作文,帮看下,嘿嘿,您真是大家写作的福音啊!912就要考了,到现在还不太会写,不太敢写,到现在写还是不限时的,楼主多指点,保证写得好,还得尽快控制时间。谢谢。
Some people think that the automobile has improved modern life. Others think that the automobile has caused serious problems. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Throughout today’s lives, nothing is more popular than to have a car. To this phenomenon, some people believe that the automobile has advanced the life quality. Others, whereas, argued that automobile has also brought much serious problems. In my opinion, I think there is an element of truth in both these ideas, and I will list each one’s reasons below.

The automobile has several benefits. First and the most important, the automobile is very quick and convenient. You can travel to the exact desired location in record time. Second, the automobile derive a great sense of comfortable and also privacy at travel. A car, especially a personal car, is never crowd, and it also leaves the most personal space in all transportation vehicles. Finally, the automobile had coined the largest modern industry which the whole society benefits. Just think about how many people had been employed, how much GDP had been made by the automobile industry and how many technology advancement had been invented from the automobile industry.

As a coin has two sides, the automobile also brought a lot of serious problems. First of all, is the air pollution. Based on recent environment report announced by the government, automobile is the largest sources in air pollution which almost occupied for 50%. Second, it caused traffic accident which killed twenty more millions people at each year. By a rough count, one people died by the traffic accident at each second. Moreover, voice pollution, traffic jam, carbon dioxide and so on.

In a word, in spite of the fact that there may be a couple of disadvantages to automobile, I feel that the advantages are more obvious. Also automobile leaves much to be desired.

使用道具 举报

RE: 20天托福110分---旅狼的作文修改铺子 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
20天托福110分---旅狼的作文修改铺子