寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-17
精华
帖子

美版版主 Cancer巨蟹座 荣誉版主 AW活动特殊奖 GRE梦想之帆 GRE斩浪之魂 GRE守护之星 US Assistant US Applicant

沙发
发表于 2009-12-19 13:59:55 |显示全部楼层
Er...it took me quite a time to go through this report. I'm not familiar with the art auction market and there are a lot of new concepts for me in this report. Anyway, now I know about two world's leading art business evolved in global auction and private sales -- Christie's and  Sotheby's. I always feel happy to learn more things.

Well, this report is trying to persuade us that the art market will bounce back because of globalisation. The author listed several reasons to support this statement, say different tastes in different cultures, increase in the number of museums and so on. Also the author gave quite a contented analysis and comparison of the two giant art business.

According to the report, I agree with the author about the suspended animation in art market. Although many investors are greatly affected by the economic recession, most of them tend to believe that it is a good chance to invest in art because the value of art might continue to bounce up in the future.

The rising up of contemparary art and the inevitable trend of globalization will help a lot in the flourishing of art market.

Since I am not very interested in this report, I do not have much to say. Stop here.~

Die luft der Freiheit weht
the wind of freedom blows

使用道具 举报

RE: [REBORN FROM THE ASHES][comment][12.19] [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发