注册时间
2009-8-17
精华
帖子

GRE斩浪之魂

楼主
发表于 2009-8-27 23:03:01 |显示全部楼层
Do you agree or disagree: The best way to travel is in a group led by a guide

There are two main ways to have a travel: traveling alone or participating in a group with a guide. I prefer the latter one.

First of all, we can enjoy a comfortable and safe journey by traveling in a group lead by a guide. We will never worry about where to live and have dinner, how and when to take ticks. Because the agency would amangemt them ahead. Only can we do is that focus on enjoying the journey itself. In addition, a guide will maximize our security. He or she always protects the tourists from accessing to potential risks, and teach them some tips and skills like how to deal with emergency.

Next, a good guide with profession knowledge and rich experience will make our journey more efficient and enjoyable. When we arrive a new place, we want to the history and geology information about there. Then a knowledged guide will explain carefully to us. For example, he or she can tell a story about a temple which was build 600 years ago. Also, after a good guide's leading, we can not miss any valuable spots.

What is more, I had a terrible experience of traveling independently last summer to visit the city of Beijing. At first, I though I could have a cheap and freedom journey, so I chose to travel alone. Unfortunately, I missed so many interesting and valuable things. First, I didn't make a reasonable schedule. When I arrived there, I didn't know how to start my journey. And that is so bad I lost way in the busy street, when I know where is my aim place, it was afternoon. It was too late to visit it. I had to visit the next day. Even so bad was that I confused about the explanation of the Palace museum.

As we discussed above, with so many advantages by traveling in a group led by a guide, I would like to travel with a group of people, especially having a good guide. I am looking forward to a next wonderful journey.
请在内容上给指点吧
谢谢
有的时候写不出内容,没有那种文思泉涌的感觉

使用道具 举报

RE: 20天托福110分---旅狼的作文修改铺子 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华