寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-27
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2010-8-5 22:29:42 |显示全部楼层
6# jonathan0929
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A job with more vacation time but a low salary is better than a job with a high salary but less vacation time.3 H+ H# _6 c$ n4 X1 {3 v3 k. s1 ?
  Y/ W8 J. f. ~
Views vary with regard to whether a job with more vocation time but a low salary is better than a job with high salary but less vocation time. As far as I am concerned, though a job with high salary has some advantages, I am in favor of the job with more vocation time but a low salary. [url=]The following are my points of view.[/url][o1]

Admittedly, it is indisputable that there are many advantages of a job with high salary but less vocation time. For example, by taking a high salary job, we can enjoy the high quality of life, such as buying a luxury car, living in a mason, eating a nice meal, and so on. [url=]But we should be in compensation for our free time that can be spending on traveling or doing what we like to do. [/url]4 N[o2]
6 K1 O4 {, _$ K

However, even though a job with lower income, we have a lot of free time to have a vocation that would let me feel relax. To cite my personal story as an example, I work at a research center with regular working hours in China. As a result, I have plenty of sparing time to do [url=]what[/url][o3] like to do. Most frequently, I used to traveling outskirt with my best friends on weekend so that I can totally release my everyday pressure. Besides, I have great chances to approach nature. On the weekday, I used to hanging out with my colleagues to go shopping or play basketball. Therefore, although I may lose opportunities to enjoy high quality of life, I have more time to promote my spiritual and physical health as well as release my daily pressure.

Moreover, a job with low salary but more free time let me to do the things I am interested. Sometimes, I have a lot of free time to take classes for recharging myself [url=]because taking classes [/url][o4]
provide me a great opportunity to upgrade myself. Most importantly, I may have great opportunities to accomplish my dreams. For example, I have plenty of sparing time to prepare English exam after work so that I may have chance to study aboard and make my dreams come true.0 }2 F! [; ^; R/ n4 r0 b! c

For the above reasons, I opt to take a job with more free time, even though this job offers me only a mean salary.

总评:文章写得很好,用词也很不错。有些小地方,可以商榷:)

[o1]这句话。。其实不说比较好吧。

[o2]But our free time that could have been spending on entertainment will be in compensation for the rich material possession. 我觉得这种结构用in compensation for比较合适。

[o3] What I like to do

[o4]建议这个句子改成which 的定语从句

使用道具 举报

RE: Jonathan 作文本 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发