注册时间
2010-7-29
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2010-7-30 16:41:11 |显示全部楼层
1# dandan17

修改过程

Faced with the viewpoint that advertising is more essential than any other determinants stands preeminent over everything else, some people make the, individuals view assert that "delicious" food advertisements are responsible for gluttonous behavior.  that some food on the advertisement looks so delicious which can easily catch consumers' eyes. From my perspective However, in my opinion, I disagree that advertising is responsible for encouraging unhealthy eating habits. a large amount of Other aspects should be taken on the table, such as pressures in daily life daily stress, and the socioeconomic development conditions propagate this trend of harmful food consumption.

最终定稿

Faced with the viewpoint that advertising stands preeminent over everything else, individuals assert that "delicious" food advertisements are responsible for gluttonous behavior. However, I disagree that advertising is responsible for encouraging unhealthy eating habits. Other aspects such as daily stress and socioeconomic conditions propagate this trend of harmful food consumption.
www.editors4writers.com/china

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-29
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2010-7-30 18:22:37 |显示全部楼层
8# dandan17

去掉红色的东西。 蓝色的句子是对的。 我可以教你怎么像我一样写, 哈哈。 不难。 我们有英文写作教学服务,你有兴趣吗?
www.editors4writers.com/china

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-7-29
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2010-7-30 19:56:33 |显示全部楼层
10# dandan17

你自己说的我的结构你写不出来,反正我告诉你了,你不用也无所谓。