声望
寄托币
注册时间
2017-8-7
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2017-8-22 11:52:08 |显示全部楼层
To begin with, I strongly believe that government officials should consult the public frequently and systematically before introducing important policies. For one thing, the government officials should always take into account the people’s opinions when developing relevant policies in order to better meet the needs of the people.  For example, before the Hong Kong government decides to tighten the ban on smoking in public space, it has run a public consultation for over 3 months to collect people’s opinions on this issue.  A better understanding of what people think about the issue can inform the policy-making process.  In addition, hearing people’s voices on the proposed policy will further legitimize the policy and make it easy for the government to later enforce the policy.  The ban of smoking, for example, would be much easier if the society has reached a consensus about the issue.  

123)The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

开头段
After undergoing a marathon journey from primary school to entering the society, we are always be taught to cooperate and compete with others.Meanwhile, there is a dilemma that between cooperation and competition which is more important when the youth is a potential leader. While at first glance it may seem appealing to emphasize building the youngster’s competition ability, I remain doubtful of such a proposal. If we hastily carry out the advice, it would probably jeopardize the stabilization of stripling’s lead.

TS1
Advocates of this claim will reject my position. They argue that competition enable young people reach their peak of career for contending with others will definitely incur the youth’s victory centre. However,  a convinced leader should collaborate people rather than contend with his colleagues.

TS2
Opposition to my argument also comes from through compete with others, the stripling will improve his capabilities in their work for only exceed most of peers can he obtain success in his enterprise. Nevertheless, competing means that nearly all of the time he to fight alone but collaborating will help the youth gain some new technique in a short time.

TS3
Although I maintain that work together with other person is especially significant for a future leader for serving the government which capability is not the most vital key, some people may dispute my position.

Eg. Jared Kushner  not so good at study  how to cooperate

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2017-8-7
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2017-8-22 11:54:47 |显示全部楼层
To begin with, I strongly believe that government officials should consult the public frequently and systematically before introducing important policies.  For one thing, the government officials should always take into account the people’s opinions when developing relevant policies in order to better meet the needs of the people.  For example, before the Hong Kong government decides to tighten the ban on smoking in public space, it has run a public consultation for over 3 months to collect people’s opinions on this issue.  A better understanding of what people think about the issue can inform the policy-making process.  In addition, hearing people’s voices on the proposed policy will further legitimize the policy and make it easy for the government to later enforce the policy.  The ban of smoking, for example, would be much easier if the society has reached a consensus about the issue.  

123)The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

开头段
After undergoing a marathon journey from primary school to entering the society, we are always be taught to cooperate and compete with others.Meanwhile, there is a dilemma that between cooperation and competition which is more important when the youth is a potential leader. While at first glance it may seem appealing to emphasize building the youngster’s competition ability, I remain doubtful of such a proposal. If we hastily carry out the advice, it would probably jeopardize the stabilization of stripling’s lead.

TS1
Advocates of this claim will reject my position. They argue that competition enable young people reach their peak of career for contending with others will definitely incur the youth’s victory centre. However,  a convinced leader should collaborate people rather than contend with his colleagues.

TS2
Opposition to my argument also comes from through compete with others, the stripling will improve his capabilities in their work for only exceed most of peers can he obtain success in his enterprise. Nevertheless, competing means that nearly all of the time he to fight alone but collaborating will help the youth gain some new technique in a short time.

TS3
Although I maintain that work together with other person is especially significant for a future leader for serving the government which capability is not the most vital key, some people may dispute my position.

Eg. Jared Kushner  not so good at study  how to cooperate

使用道具 举报

RE: issue同主题写作第五类 8月20-21日 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子