声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-6-29
精华
帖子

荣誉版主 Economist QQ联合登录 Scorpio天蝎座 Golden Apple

发表于 2006-7-10 18:01:06 |只看该作者
Northwestwen University  o5 r* I% C4 X1 K- Q1 K' N: ?
( ^: {3 D; N0 G* [/ q/ M; `. x# X$ s
5 f  X  H8 q6 }4 c5 `! z
1. All applicants must complete A, B, or C as appropriate.! [. f( N/ i4 ?/ ^; }

) k! ]' i4 N1 B/ s0 LA. Master of Business Administration applicants only. Briefly assess your( f4 V) M9 g2 V$ T3 v
career progress to date. Elaborate on your future career plans and your motivation for pursuing a graduate degree at the Kellogg School. (one to two pages double-spaced) , V, ?& r! F. b" ~! y. c+ {. O2 q, F
9 q! Q4 V* v; O
B. Master of Management and Manufacturing applicants only. Briefly assess your career progress to date. How does the MMM program meet your educational needs and career goals? (one to two pages double-spaced) ( M7 F' G, x* L  X8 \  L

+ N. B( b. w8 z- n2 M% [C. Joint-degree applicants only. Briefly assess your career progress to date. How does the joint program meet your educational needs and career goals? (one to two pages double-spaced)
7 f# C. R. _& M
/ o- d7 c# ~9 p$ ]" v' F2. Each of our applicants is unique. Describe how your background, values, academics, activities and/or leadership skills will enhance the experience of other Kellogg students. (one to two pages double-spaced)% `4 I) ]( `. n9 e4 D

5 F* f! ~  l3 o) g1 f8 Z3. You have been selected as a member of the Kellogg Admissions Committee. Please provide a brief evaluative assessment of your file. (one to two pages double-spaced)3 i/ L( ^; `% ~$ |

4 R+ I2 Z$ @3 v+ c. i4. Complete three of the following six questions or statements. (two to three double- spaced paragraphs each) 5 X# _2 \% @; J4 d; C

& ?3 j* H: j. @. T. X% b) F! @A. What have been your most significant leadership roles to date? What was$ b6 Z1 ]4 z) E6 {- G
the most valuable lesson learned? % A( k* w6 s! j/ \
4 _7 h7 U2 [% S$ E, J0 F/ y3 `7 {1 F
B. Describe an ethical dilemma that you faced and how it was resolved? . m+ [% ?/ p" N1 j' X1 R

, \0 l; b. x8 ?C. Outside of work I… ' @* g( x8 N) b6 L: i

* }2 Y7 C2 L( S; |+ P: L: x. UD. In your professional experience, what do you consider to be the area of 6 n' i3 }# v3 ^6 V) o' A
greatest growth?
. v" [+ b8 X0 r- O
; G: z. H; B. _" W9 @E. I wish the Admissions Committee had asked me…
. ^3 W& i6 A$ j: m! ]; j( U$ ?8 Z3 b# P( Q  {
F. Since your previous application, what are the steps you have taken to strengthen your candidacy? **7 e& O% b( G: `8 k
' E6 D  P+ {+ Z+ }0 d
** Question 4F must be answered by all re-applicants as one of the required three questions.
not applicable

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-6-29
精华
帖子

发表于 2006-7-10 18:00:11 |只看该作者
Harvard5 Z8 m. z7 m+ t4 a

- u! Z' p( x+ F4 H9 V4 I/ H$ hEssays should be single-spaced. Limit your response to the length indicated.
! J" I# g% b2 F3 ~% x6 R8 i5 h2 i  }4 S. \9 T3 G5 S, i9 D* ]( N
Essay questions for the MBA class entering in the fall of 2006 are:
- r9 B9 t. M3 s3 Y6 s: ~. F
5 S6 b# S) n. t' z/ ~; P7 e1. What would you like the MBA Admissions Board to know about your undergraduate academic experience? (400-word limit)
; }/ P$ L& x5 V8 |% Y/ Q. n' e" ?- [
2. What are your three most substantial accomplishments and why do you view them as such? (400-word limit)( j0 W  u4 H/ i( y
8 t$ @! J- k: X0 D# e
3. Discuss a defining experience in your development as a leader. (600-word limit)
+ R3 P2 V0 e/ j. I* a  O
4 v3 N' O! f' e5 h* C# L, P6 T: z4. In your career, you will have to deal with many ethical issues. What are likely to be the most challenging and what is your plan for developing the competencies you will need to handle these issues effectively? (400-word limit) ! F4 ]( Q8 m! R( R" A

! o. G1 l) i3 B  v8 @5. What are your strengths and weaknesses as a leader? (400-word limit)
/ n" i+ r; ^4 \; ^) R$ Z/ b+ [! W7 h* o6 i* t% U$ ?: Q  N: l
6. What are your career aspirations and how can an MBA help you to reach them? Why now? (400-word limit)
' D1 _* n: L( V! z
2 \1 E2 C5 Q4 L5 s- c) t4 z& I7. What do you wish the MBA Admissions Board had asked you? (400-word limit)
+ S# ]/ X( o7 u, h, ^2 i* W# _6 D/ _- o; |8 P0 x, |) J. B
Dual and concurrent degree candidates:
) n7 w+ U, c" ^, U, i7 {9 n
0 D# z1 ?4 i% }  [6 i" sHow do you expect the joint or concurrent degree experience to benefit you on both a professional and a personal level? (400-word limit)
not applicable

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-6-29
精华
帖子

地板
发表于 2006-7-10 17:59:26 |只看该作者
Cornell University
+ ]  R2 Y  A* J; g8 ?5 N6 m0 u
/ B% O' O5 {1 G0 s. K0 @4 ^/ \4 r# v# ~! [- G) o1 P! Z
Essay Questions:
: T  H) B; o* j6 }- F, DTo ensure the depth and dynamism of the Johnson School education, we seek to enroll a class composed of students whose insights are distinct and whose actions are penetrating. The essay portion of your application gives you the opportunity to candidly demonstrate your attributes and your compatibility with our rich and vibrant program. ! ^( V# j! d+ B& n# x& y

Z$ @, |' b* M, I" RRe Applicant Essay MBA -Online Essays 1 and 2 are required essays. Essay 3 is optional. Complete essay 4 if you are applying to the Park Leadership Fellows Program. If you are a reapplicant, you must complete essay 5. Applicants must observe the 400 word maximum limit of each essay.- w! |5 X7 g) v- B" ?

: c7 }% h- `: i8 p* mPlease respond to each question below by following its respective link. + _, \: l/ K% Q: v' d2 d; l  N
) u: I: X% W$ q/ }, d7 z0 I0 a
●Required - (400 words)
% _4 _# m0 _$ }$ mDescribe your greatest professional achievement and how you were able to add value to your organization. / n+ O1 I, ^; g" Q9 H2 k( h! c

; j: I4 K, U5 E" s1 ^) A●Required - (400 words)
9 v( E8 U  M- x' {0 f) [: fWhat career do you plan to pursue upon completing the MBA and why? How will the Johnson School help you achieve this goal? * {) e7 Y; @* c; l, x8 l  m
% S9 ~$ \7 J" m
●Optional Essay - (400 words) , D$ m- K/ Q& x2 f( q7 u% ?- _; D
Complete this essay if there is other information you would like to add regarding your candidacy. For instance, if you believe one or more aspects of your application (e.g., undergraduate GPA or test scores) do(es) not accurately reflect your potential for success at the Johnson School. + _# [* P& l: s

$ q6 g/ L& j& ?7 l2 `' I●Required for Park Applicants - (400 words)" N- X& K' v6 t5 X
Roy H. Park Leadership Fellows are an outstanding group by all measures - work experience, community service, leadership, and past academic achievement. Describe why you believe you would make a good park leadership fellow.
! m( w; k# }# V7 b2 S' E* M5 e! E, f. G% `
Re Applicant Essay, k6 `: z0 n. Z
Describe the measures you have taken to strengthen your application since you last applied to the Johnson School.
1 s9 Y# l0 H6 _6 x3 y' i) r9 W+ I$ k, k: Y  P
●Required( ]) E0 t: {+ ]9 V
Proceed using the following link to indicate the area on which you expect to focus the most during the MBA program.   D' m: v5 {% N( r# |; Z7 q

! o) M  ?9 t4 _9 T8 E2 e6 ]7 v●Required# l- }0 x2 T0 _4 `: P& W; D/ V' H
Proceed using the following link to indicate your interest in the Johnson School's Immersion Courses.
not applicable

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-6-29
精华
帖子

板凳
发表于 2006-7-10 17:58:08 |只看该作者
Columbia University
; ~& v( |+ K6 T- A2 T
4 x) `- _' N) }. [- O
  m- K1 Z/ L. g" t4 e5 G/ q: r2 v1. What are your short-term and long-term post-MBA goals? How will Columbia Business School help you achieve these goals? (Recommended 1000 word limit) 8 i8 C) ~' Q1 R

; f7 Q8 [! Y  Q& a/ ~2. For January 2006: Discuss what led you to apply for the accelerated MBA at Columbia, and how it best fits your needs?
" w& B! G2 F/ A' CFor September 2006: What has been the greatest challenge to your value system that you've faced and how did you handle it? (Recommended 500 word limit)
3 K" C$ l5 @$ P- |5 C, A- V
2 I; v2 Q: j, A7 O+ r9 @4 z, q3. In discussing Columbia Business School, Dean R. Glenn Hubbard remarked, "We have established the mind-set that entrepreneurship is about everything you do." Please discuss a time in your own life when you have identified and captured an opportunity. (Recommended 500 word limit)
0 V0 S$ Y" N# f/ _5 H
* \9 D& [" i$ S/ R4. Please select and answer one of the following essay questions. (Recommended 250 word limit)! ?* v0 _* U- G+ X) Q3 K5 N( j/ T# r' o

8 d- o) G* ]' n2 S: @! W* d' S$ F, Da. Please tell us what you feel most passionate about in life.- Q; ^! k8 i: r* A+ F
b. If you were given a free day and could spend it anywhere, in any way you choose, what would you do? ( R/ Z7 |. \! ^+ `

$ A+ \/ A* ~& f& P5. (Optional) Is there any further information that you wish to provide to the Admissions Committee?
2 J. }* ^# `( A7 f* a5 Q(Please use this space to provide an explanation of any areas of concern in your academic record or your personal history.)
not applicable

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2004-6-29
精华
帖子

沙发
发表于 2006-7-10 17:56:09 |只看该作者
University of Michigan- ]% Q2 Z+ `& ]- I% K4 R0 {

; Y* h0 I7 h; Q# x+ E) u1. We believe one of the keys to effective leadership is the ability to transform ideas into action through people. Please describe a professional leadership accomplishment in which you transformed an idea into action. How did your leadership impact your organization? (500-word maximum)
% R9 a# k6 E: G/ l9 z
0 x8 N( b8 d* q2. Describe the initiatives you have taken over the past two years to develop professionally. (500-word maximum)
8 V) @3 o$ |, p2 {$ E' `
4 p' t2 ]9 ?+ a1 x2 b! l5 r0 H3. What career goals have you set for yourself and how will a Ross MBA support the achievement of these goals? How will you utilize the opportunities at Michigan to co-create an MBA experience that is right for you? How will you enhance the experience of other members of the Ross community? (500-word maximum)$ ~! Z9 A1 H& o9 |! g% `

4 N3 V  J, n; n' e4. Describe a situation where your professional ethics were challenged and how you came to terms with the situation. What did you learn from this? (500-word maximum)
: [3 z" I8 h# o! a# d' R# G4 |3 z% l0 s0 R8 O2 M+ C% Q
Optional Questions1 n$ m# v- v3 l6 |3 M% }# Z  |
you may answer one, both or neither of the following questions.  \" s3 p$ r- w3 a$ F3 m6 X+ T

: s: y3 E* `  g8 N. v- A1 Y1. Describe a situation where others with whom you were working on a project disagreed with your ideas. What did you do? In retrospect, is there anything you would have done differently? (500-word maximum)
& C# w0 w& F- M' Q" T7 P* |8 q1 I$ Q3 e: j! }. Q
2. Please feel free to elaborate on any other information that you believe is important for the admissions committee to assess your candidacy. (500-word maximum)
not applicable

使用道具 举报

RE: 美国商学院MBA申请之 Essay题目汇总及讨论(12楼后) [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子