注册时间
2008-7-12
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-9-7 16:51:56 |只看该作者 |正序浏览
9月7日交
2009.8.7 NA  是否同意 parents help determined the future of their children or children allow to make their own choices.4

Whether parents should decide the future of their children? Some people reveal their inclination to adult need to help their children's choice because adult have more experiences than their children, while others deem that young child could control their own destine due to this is their own choose whatever they make. As far as I am concerned, children should make decision by themselves, but need to consider their parents' suggestions.

First of all, children should make decision by themselves. As we all known, you is the only person who know what things you really want to do, not expecting their parents. Young people know what they interest in and what they really like. For instance, I am a girl who has interest in nature science, such as animals, plants, tree like that. So, after my college entrance examination, I want to choose my major in biology. But my father hope me work on chemistry in that he claim that chemistry possess good future in job and will take good in-come for me. My chemistry course usually get bad grade in my high school, I am not really interest in this course also. Finally, I decide to study in transportation. Suppose that I were choose major in chemistry, I will have boring 4 years because I have to study a major what i am not good at. I even possible can not acquire my bachelor degree due to I offend take fail in exam like in my high school. For this, no one could understand me better than myself, include my parents. And every children need to choose their lives.

However, it is no deny that adult need provide suggestion to their children consider that they possess broad experiences than children. Our parents have more deeply understood on this society. Communicating with our parents would benefit to us for choosing future. We continue my example of my major. Why I choose transportation instead of biology? I told my father that I really hate chemistry and he help me to analyzed the future of other majors, like math, psychology, art, transportation like this. I find that I have interest in transportation, and decide choose this major by my father's help. So, Parents could talk their own opinions to children to help make decision of their children.

To sum up, children could make decision and choose their own lives what they really like by their help and suggestions form their parents. And parents not so much that determining their future of young person as that learning how to analyze the future.

麻烦了~~狠批啊
已有 1 人评分寄托币 声望 收起 理由
hycqy + 5 + 4 加油!

总评分: 寄托币 + 5  声望 + 4   查看全部投币

回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-5
精华
帖子

分享之阳

发表于 2010-11-19 17:07:11 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-2-1
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-11-18 19:50:54 |只看该作者
改好,加油。
附件: 你需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?立即注册

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-11-18 17:01:34 |只看该作者

2010年11月18日 周四:- c) \7 k( k6 k6 d+ N& B0 ]7 k
独立:

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A job with more vacation time is better than a job with high salary but less vacation time.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-5
精华
帖子

分享之阳

发表于 2010-11-18 16:34:47 |只看该作者
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-11-17 17:11:14 |只看该作者
2010年11月17日 周三:
独立: 6 ~" x, ^$ ?2 P$ n1 T2 N5 j8 q# |1 k
Younger school children (age five to ten) should be required to study art and music in addition to math language, science and history.
已有 1 人评分声望 收起 理由
kaolaliang + 1 学习

总评分: 声望 + 1   查看全部投币

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-11-15 17:21:23 |只看该作者
10年11月15日 周一:
独立: 3 T$ g7 Q  \+ F5 F* f
Movies and televisions should always show audience good people are being rewarded and bad people are being punished.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-3-17
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-11-13 11:10:52 |只看该作者
哎,我不会粘贴附件,但我改得挺认真。看到了来QQ群里找我要。。。491650050,fayipink

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-11-2
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-11-12 19:43:02 |只看该作者
  我的没写哈,完全没思路。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-11-12 17:17:24 |只看该作者
2010年11月12日 周五:/ ]$ J, e6 u$ ?8 f
独立:; h: B$ x( d2 t3 I$ W% {
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
Some people think children should study and play, other people think children should help with household chores.
- t* L7 {2 Z# l; @6 O8 {) k

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-8-24
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-10-11 12:53:43 |只看该作者
水平有限,见谅~~加油~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2010-1-23
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-10-11 11:51:33 |只看该作者
改好啦~~~你也加油!
2012 Fall - PR

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-10-9 21:16:40 |只看该作者
10月9日交

09.03.07NA    Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Teachers should not show their social or political views in the classroom.

写的挺恶心的 我自己觉得。。。。

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2006-3-26
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-29 16:25:27 |只看该作者
9月28日交
08.08.08NA  Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? All university students should take basic science courses, regardless of their field of concentration.

Do you think the university students should take basic science courses, what matter (whatever) they major in. Some people reveal their inclination that college students could attend basic courses due to bordering (broadening) horizon. While other people deem that every students (student) take (takes) basic courses is not necessary. As far as I am concerned, every students need to(同上) take these kinds of courses, but these courses (they) should be placed in (as) elected (selected) course, rather than required courses.

What the importance the basic science courses have. Because not only almost every people need them in lives, but also learning them could help students find what students (they ) real (really) like. Firstly, math is a fitting example to demonstrate why every students need to attend basic science classes. Math is a basic science, in which need stronger logic. Since math problem requires exact logic step to solve. Students would learn and promote stronger logic by learning math. And logic is a requirement for almost works. Your boss (may) not wants (want) to watch a lack of logic and unordered report. What is more, needing logic even if those students who studying in art.可以这么强调么?好像没有这么用的吧. 不过我也不是很清楚这个。 You might have saw <inception>, in which a hot movie all around world. What this movie has complex plot but order exposes its director possess excellent logic. We possible cannot watch so wonderful movie if director is not excel at (dose not excel in) logic. Secondly, learning much more field of knowledge help students know what field they interest in (are interested in). College students are too young to choose their major. Abundance of students are (An abundance of students dose) not really know what major they like and take a major(可以不要这个吧) in university. Students can know and find filed they really enjoy it only if they attend almost courses, of course including basic science.

Personally, however, (what) we are not aware is that basic science should (not) be placed in required courses, but in elected (selected) courses (ones). As we all know, human's energy is limited. Students who are (删除) take in other major have to pay much more time and energy on basic science if basic science courses (they) occupy main score in students' score. Possibly, lending to descending on score of major. What should be stressed is that major is important than other courses. If you find that you do not like your major and want take science (as) major by studying basic science courses, you could change your major.

To sum up, the issue of whether students should take basic science regardless their field of concentration hinges on where these kind of course place on.(什么意思?) Students all need to learn basic science courses, but mastery of level (level of mastery?) is (to understand) know, but rather than required

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-7-12
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-9-28 20:43:11 |只看该作者
928日交
08.08.08NA  Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? All university students should take basic science courses, regardless of their field of concentration.

Do you think the university students should take basic science courses, what matter they major. Some people reveal their inclination that college students could attend basic courses due to bordering horizon. While other people deem that every students take basic courses is not necessary. As far as I am concerned, every students need to take these kinds of courses, but these courses should be placed in elected course, rather than required courses.

What the importance the basic science courses have. Because not only almost every people need them in lives, but also learning them could help students find what students real like. Firstly, math is a fitting example to demonstrate why every students need to attend basic science classes. Math is a basic science, in which need stronger logic. Since math problem requires exact logic step to solve. Students would learn and promote stronger logic by learning math. And logic is a requirement for almost works. Your boss not wants to watch a lack of logic and unordered report. What is more, needing logic even if those students who studying in art. You might have saw <inception>, in which a hot movie all around world. What this movie has complex plot but order exposes its director possess excellent logic. We possible cannot watch so wonderful movie if director is not excel at logic. Secondly, learning much more field of knowledge help students know what field they interest in. College students are too young to choose their major. Abundance of students are not really know what major they like and take a major in university. Students can know and find filed they really enjoy it only if they attend almost courses, of course including basic science.

Personally, however, we are not aware is that basic science should be placed in required courses, but in elected courses. As we all know, human's energy is limited. Students who are take in other major have to pay much more time and energy on basic science if basic science courses occupy main score in students' score. Possibly, lending to descending on score of major. What should be stressed is that major is important than other courses. If you find that you do not like your major and want take science major by studying basic science courses, you could change your major.

To sum up, the issue of whether students should take basic science regardless their field of concentration hinges on where these kind of course place on. Students all need to learn basic science courses, but mastery of level is know, but rather than required.

使用道具 举报

RE: rysf 作文 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子