寄托币
注册时间
2012-2-26
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-3-10 21:00:23 |只看该作者 |正序浏览
39 110304NA Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The most important problems affecting our society today could be solved within our lifetime.

Somehow, from my personal view, I don’t have the prospective and horizons to agree with the point that the most problems affecting our society today could be resolved in the future. My arguments are listed as followings.

We know , problems are many, particular in the discrimination. From long, long age, when those who first settled down the area in the world, their colors may decide who he or she is , which can not be deal with totally now, even
in the future.
The limitations of the black in the America is
everywhere, not only in the film or in the reality.

Concerning about the culture and religion, it’s impossible for us to recognize which is more positive and negative. As a result, different culture will remain their own and so-called loyal laws and preyer, which is believed among the local people and offspring. And the difference has made a extreme challenge h\when two or more religion twist and conflict. For instance, the Chinese is the place ,which originated from Buddisu ,to the contrary, the protector of America is God-Jew.,
which may lead to the explosion on the problems such as the traditional diet and manners.

To be honest, some important can be settle down in the future and will benefit people. For example, the birth of computer is a perfect example and completely check it out. People can just suffer in the Internet and click the button and move the mouse, so they will understand what happen in the world physically and mentally., rather than reading paper from the paper.

However, if we put all these factors into account, we will find out the indispensible problems annoying us, especially the discrimination, religion and other details, which have existed for so long won’t be solved within our lifetime. .- }. Q8 k4 ^+
Thanks
回应

使用道具 举报

RE: 3.9独立写作 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发