寄托币
注册时间
2009-3-3
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-3-14 22:20:48 |只看该作者 |正序浏览
Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer

Once my nephew, a third grade student, cried to me about his heavy homework, his mother also felt confused why a 9 years old boy had to do too much work to play games or even sleep enough. I wonder that a student who completes his homework is superior to the student who has no homework to do at all. I, not seeing eye to eye with the teachers, firmly object the endless daily homework and believe that students who have more colorful childhood will own more meaningful life. With regard to my inclination come three reasons as following.

First of all, the period when we were a child is the most important phase for the development of the intellectuality. According to a survey conducted by EDUCATION in 2008, nearly thirty percent of the Nobel Laureates are below the level of high school, which includes that our students are confined by the education they accepted in a sense .Take Einstein for example, as we all know, he, one of the greatest scientist, was only accepted the teaching until the elementary school. So it’s not hard for us to get the conclusion that going to school is not suitable for everyone, not mention to the daily homework.

Moreover, it is native to a child to play games which is admitted for everyone. When they are playing games, they could increase the cognition to the outside world and make new friends, learning how to deal with the relationship, what’s more, their creativity would be cultivated during the time when they runs in the hill, swims in the river, or seeks the secrets in the forest. I still remember the wonderful holiday I spent in the countryside when I was ten, because I didn’t need to do the daily homework, I learned how to swim and how to distinguish wheat and paddy and a lot of vegetation. Honestly speaking, it’s more useful than I had learned through the class. I just doubt if a child who is tired of the homework still have the time and energy to play.
The last but not least, just imagine that when you look back you childhood, there is no laugh, no light but only the homework and homework, that will be cruel.

All in all, I hope the children in future will not suffer the pain like we did and the children now do. It’s really not necessary to us.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-20
精华
帖子
地板
发表于 2009-3-18 15:12:00 |只看该作者
Once my nephew, a third grade student, cried to me about his heavy homework, his mother also felt confused why a 9 years(year) old boy had to do too much work to play games or even sleep enough. I wonder (换成suspect好些,你说呢?)that a student who completes his homework is superior to the student who has no homework to do at all. I, not seeing eye to eye (呵呵,我只见过face to face哈)with the teachers, firmly object the endless daily homework and believe that students who have more colorful childhood will own more meaningful life. With regard to my inclination come three reasons as following. .(事例法开头很好,不过自己的观点还是亮的更清楚点,因为在几分钟的阅卷时间里,老外可能并不能看到你的论点@!
  First of all, the period when we were a child (children?)is the most important phase for the development of the intellectuality. According to a survey conducted by EDUCATION in 2008, nearly thirty percent of the Nobel Laureates are below the level of high school, which includes that our students are confined by the education they accepted in a sense .Take Einstein for example, as we all know, he, one of the greatest scientist, was only accepted the teaching(formal education) until (from)the elementary school. So it’s not hard for us to get the conclusion that going to school is not suitable for everyone, not mention to (not to mention)the daily homework.
Moreover, it is native to a child to play games which is admitted for everyone. When they are playing games, they could increase the cognition to the outside world and make new friends, learning how to deal with the relationship, what’s more, their creativity would be cultivated during the time when they runs in the hill, swims in the river, or seeks the secrets in the forest. I still remember the wonderful holiday I spent in the countryside when I was ten, because I didn’t need to do the daily homework, I learned how to swim and how to distinguish wheat and paddy and a lot of vegetation. Honestly speaking, it’s more useful than(add"what") I had learned through the class. I just doubt if a child who is tired of the homework still have(has) the time and energy to play.
The last but not least, just imagine that when you look back(add "upon") you childhood, there is no laugh, no light but only the homework and homework, that will be cruel.
All in all, I hope the children in future will not suffer the pain like we did and the children now do. It’s really not necessary to us.
总评:很多例子都很新颖,遣词造句也比较考究,只是在追求句式复杂的同时,应该跟注意本身的逻辑关系。还有分论点不是很明确,篇幅不够。一起努力哈!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-9-20
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-3-17 23:26:12 |只看该作者
占楼!!我找了你好久啊,呵呵,明天帮你改好!

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-2-25
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-3-15 11:04:54 |只看该作者
1# tp_ningchen

Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer: V+ f8 ^+ e* L0 a2 U6 W/ Q8 n
- f( `* o6 T2 C$ W% O; V# P; j" @

my nephew, a third grade student, cried to me about his heavy homework, his mother also felt confused why a 9 years old boy had to do too much work to play games or even sleep enough. I wonder that a student who completes his homework is superior to the student who has no homework to do at all. I, not seeing eye to eye with the teachers(有的老师也不同意留很多作业啊!), firmly object the endless daily homework and believe that students who have more colorful childhood will own more meaningful life. With regard to my inclination come three reasons as following.

r) |6 \& B
First of all, the period when we were a child is the most important phase for the development of the intellectuality. According to a survey conducted by EDUCATION in 2008, nearly thirty percent of the Nobel Laureates are below the level of high school, which includes that our students are confined by the education they accept(delete"ed") in a sense .Take Einstein for example, as we all know, he, one of the greatest scientist(add"s"), was only accepted(?) the teaching until the elementary school. So it’s not hard for us to get the conclusion that going to school is not suitable for everyone, not mention to the daily homework.

Moreover, it is native to a child to play games which is admitted for everyone. When they are playing games, they could increase the cognition to the outside world and make new friends, learning how to deal with the relationship, what’s more, their creativity would be cultivated during the time when they run(delete "s") in the hill, swim(s) in the river, or seek(s) the secrets in the forest. I still remember the wonderful holiday I spent in the countryside when I was ten, because I didn’t need to do the daily homework, I learned how to swim and how to distinguish wheat(, delete "and") paddy and a lot of vegetation. Honestly speaking, it’s more useful (you can add "and more efficient")than I had learned through the class. I just doubt if a child who is tired of the homework still have the time and energy to play.

last but not least, just imagine that when you look back you childhood, there is no laugh, no light but only the homework and homework, that will be cruel. ; x" V) J' M: m) j

; {  j* Q3 r$ O$ f, S! M& |  E

写的真的不错!

So it’s not hard for us to get the conclusion that going to school is not suitable for everyone, not mention to the daily homework.

使用道具 举报

RE: TOEFL 2009上半年-Dark_Tournament写作组 tp_ningchen第十二次次作业 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
TOEFL 2009上半年-Dark_Tournament写作组 tp_ningchen第十二次次作业