声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-11-21
精华
帖子
楼主
发表于 2010-8-19 19:26:16 |显示全部楼层
As we are known, with the government's family planning policy in operation, we now have a generation of "only child" in China. A vast majority of parents are inclined to substitute their choices and viewpoints for those from(删去) their children during adolescent period. However, from my perspective, I agree with the statement that parents should allow children to make choices independently instead of helping them to determine their future. The following are a few reasons for my position.

To begin with, making choices alone is a fundamental element of human beings when one steps into the society. If a child does not cultivate a habit to make his own choices, who can he depend on in work? Colleagues and boss indeed enable to make some suggestion for him, but this situation is entirely different from what happens with his parents. The reason is conspicuous, parents are always so considerate and patient that they can help us think over one thing from every angle, therefore, we do not need to reflect on the details again. However, in the modern society, we must confront a great many thorny questions. If we do not possess the ability to make choics independently, we are merely able to follow others’. Day by day, our competition in company would be increasingly reduced, and the severe outcome is inevitable.2 a. N5 P) T$ V; u5 R) ^
9 \7 C3 b( z' @
Furthermore, making own choices facilitate children to have a fantastic leadership. Here comes to my own example, when I was in the elementary school, I was selected to be a monitor by chance. It didnot make me excited; in contrast, I was trapped into a dilemma. Because I oftendecided one thing with my mother’s help when I was little. Since I became themonitor, there was no sufficient time and chances for me to ask her again andagain; especially at school. However, I did not want to give up the good chanceto steer myself. I made my mind to change my habit, not only in management, butalso in study. I tried my best to solve problems by myself rather than ask myparents and teachers directly. Gradually, I found that even though some toughsituation such as quarrels between classmates in class comes, I was able tofind the most efficient way to balance at once. Thus, making own choicespromotes one to be a good leader.   v% {: u% E4 ~6 A! n# @3 v
' S, T2 u8 P' O, p4 G& L: N
Admittedly, parents have more experiencethan us. As I mentioned before, when a problem occurs, they are served to thinkof it at every point. To some degree, it diminishes possibility for us to makedetours and mistakes. For instance, when I decided to study which professionalin college, I took a prior consideration in my personal interest while myparents analyzed copious determinants for me, like job prospects of the professional,the geographical location of the college, even qualifications of professors.Undeniably, it introduced me to expose to more information which can stimulateme to make a better and more appropriate choice.
. x+ X( w, l- N2 n5 P9 X8 H
In conclusion, although parents offer ussome more secure choices due to their so-called experience, we have no reasons to reject making choices by ourselves. Especially in today, the epoch acquiresmore and more youngsters to stand out rather than follow others' steps. Ibelieve that letting children mak e their own choices is a wonderful way toimprove their comprehensive quality such as leadership.
写的挺好的。

使用道具 举报

RE: dandan的独立作文贴 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子