注册时间
2016-7-7
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-11-17 18:26:48 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
TPO31
Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy and less satisfied than people in the past

In such a fast-paced modernized world, the development of technology and science is much wider and more advanced than before. People in the daily life and work are more and more dependent on the technology for different aspects, like communication and transportation. With the high technology, it is more convenient for people. Thus, I think people satisfy their now lives than the past.
To begin with, the invention of cellphone is a great revolutionary. Now, everyone has that handy tool to communicate with each other and surf the internet. We can use the phone to contact our friends or family members anywhere and anytime, which tights our relationship with others even that we cannot visit each other. And we can search the information to learn about what's going on immediately with the cellphone, like the presidential election. When Trump got the victory of the election, the news spread quickly to the every corner of the world. People might obtain the message on the bus, on the road or at the cafe store, since the telephone has already became an important medium to bear updated news and current events. Therefore, we can get a strong connection to our friends, to our family and even to the world.
What's more, the transportation also changes tremendously with the fast development of technology. The journey going to other places will cost less time and become more comfortable compared to the past. And there are so many ways that we can choose according to our favor, like airplane, high-speed rail and train. Taking the specific route from Qingdao to Beijing as an example, if I take the journey by airplane, it will only cost two hours; while if I choose to the train, it will take nine hours. Of course, we all know that less time means high tickets, so we can weigh the advantages and disadvantages according our own situation. For the past, people even couldn't imagine the so fast transportation.
In conclusion, I think people are get used to the change of the world, and they enjoy the benefit and improvement brought by the development technology. It represents more convenient and effective lifestyle, which cannot achieve in the past.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2016-7-7
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2016-11-17 18:27:21 |只看该作者
谢谢,谢谢

使用道具 举报