2018-5-17
精华
帖子

建筑offer勋章 新加坡offer勋章

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2018-7-16 21:12:36 |显示全部楼层 |倒序浏览
Dear Professor Huang Guangbin:

My name is Shi Qiushi.I come from Nanjing and now study as an undergraduate student at Hohai University . I am nearing the end of my honors Engineering degree in the Department of Automation, and I have begun to consider possible research labs for continuing my studies as a PhD student.

I joined the Intelligent Robotics Lab,which is the best lab in my school, last year and completed many projects under the guidance of Professor Ni Jianjun. I became interested in artificial intelligence and completed two related projects independently.Both of them obtained the patent of invention.My tutor said that I have a good research potential for the reason that I have strong learning ability and hands-on ability at the same time.I have learned some information about ELM recently and found it an effective way to accelerate single-layer neural networks.Compared to traditional methods ,it reduces the training time greatly.That’s why I want to do some research on machine learning acceleration in my PhD studies as well.

It looks like we could have a good match in terms of research fields, so I am keen to further my PhD studies under your supervision. Please let me know if there is a possible opening for a PhD student in the 2019 fall terms.My GPA is good(90), especially in the last year(94).You will find other details about me for your consideration in my CV attached. Thanks for sparing time to read my letter. I appreciate any time you can reply me.

Sincerely,

Shi Qiushi

有什么修改意见吗?
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2018-5-17
精华
帖子

建筑offer勋章 新加坡offer勋章