声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-8-11
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-8-27 18:38:57 |只看该作者
2007年11月3日(工作)313
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
People who do not have to work because they have enough money are barely happy.

While most of people are stuggling for a better life, there is a kind people who do not have to work because they have enough money. Their life style was admired by a group of people. But, as far as I concern, These people's life may not as perfect as most people thought.

To begin with, Working is a way that you express your value in the society. Doing a job means that you are needed by other people and you contribute to the involvement of society. This kind of feel make me have a sense of satisfication. And I can alway keep in touch with  the community and other people. To cooperate with other people and stride for the same goal is so fantastic feeling that people who do not work never have.

In addition, money will bring one happiness only when they experience the process of wishes coming ture. If one have enough money to by everything, they will not have something they willing to, because whatever they want can get immediately. In my point of view, they lack too much happiness that common people have, such as being together with friends, buying a dream car, and so on.

Although they don't have some happiness that common people have, it can not goes to another extreme side that they are barely happy. Maybe they have special ways to enjoy their life. Some of these people have struggling for tens of years and earn money, when they retired they prefer  enjoying their life and make more happiness than go on working. They can travel all around the word which is just a dream to many other people. What's more , they can enjoy having different food and meeting different people , they have more experience, which will make them feel satisfy and happy.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-8-17
精华
帖子

GRE斩浪之魂

发表于 2009-8-27 23:03:01 |只看该作者
Do you agree or disagree: The best way to travel is in a group led by a guide

There are two main ways to have a travel: traveling alone or participating in a group with a guide. I prefer the latter one.

First of all, we can enjoy a comfortable and safe journey by traveling in a group lead by a guide. We will never worry about where to live and have dinner, how and when to take ticks. Because the agency would amangemt them ahead. Only can we do is that focus on enjoying the journey itself. In addition, a guide will maximize our security. He or she always protects the tourists from accessing to potential risks, and teach them some tips and skills like how to deal with emergency.

Next, a good guide with profession knowledge and rich experience will make our journey more efficient and enjoyable. When we arrive a new place, we want to the history and geology information about there. Then a knowledged guide will explain carefully to us. For example, he or she can tell a story about a temple which was build 600 years ago. Also, after a good guide's leading, we can not miss any valuable spots.

What is more, I had a terrible experience of traveling independently last summer to visit the city of Beijing. At first, I though I could have a cheap and freedom journey, so I chose to travel alone. Unfortunately, I missed so many interesting and valuable things. First, I didn't make a reasonable schedule. When I arrived there, I didn't know how to start my journey. And that is so bad I lost way in the busy street, when I know where is my aim place, it was afternoon. It was too late to visit it. I had to visit the next day. Even so bad was that I confused about the explanation of the Palace museum.

As we discussed above, with so many advantages by traveling in a group led by a guide, I would like to travel with a group of people, especially having a good guide. I am looking forward to a next wonderful journey.
请在内容上给指点吧
谢谢
有的时候写不出内容,没有那种文思泉涌的感觉

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-2-15
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-8-29 22:49:25 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 土豆美国 于 2009-8-29 23:00 编辑

感谢楼主,这是我的第三篇作文,帮看下,嘿嘿,您真是大家写作的福音啊!912就要考了,到现在还不太会写,不太敢写,到现在写还是不限时的,楼主多指点,保证写得好,还得尽快控制时间。谢谢。
Some people think that the automobile has improved modern life. Others think that the automobile has caused serious problems. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Throughout today’s lives, nothing is more popular than to have a car. To this phenomenon, some people believe that the automobile has advanced the life quality. Others, whereas, argued that automobile has also brought much serious problems. In my opinion, I think there is an element of truth in both these ideas, and I will list each one’s reasons below.

The automobile has several benefits. First and the most important, the automobile is very quick and convenient. You can travel to the exact desired location in record time. Second, the automobile derive a great sense of comfortable and also privacy at travel. A car, especially a personal car, is never crowd, and it also leaves the most personal space in all transportation vehicles. Finally, the automobile had coined the largest modern industry which the whole society benefits. Just think about how many people had been employed, how much GDP had been made by the automobile industry and how many technology advancement had been invented from the automobile industry.

As a coin has two sides, the automobile also brought a lot of serious problems. First of all, is the air pollution. Based on recent environment report announced by the government, automobile is the largest sources in air pollution which almost occupied for 50%. Second, it caused traffic accident which killed twenty more millions people at each year. By a rough count, one people died by the traffic accident at each second. Moreover, voice pollution, traffic jam, carbon dioxide and so on.

In a word, in spite of the fact that there may be a couple of disadvantages to automobile, I feel that the advantages are more obvious. Also automobile leaves much to be desired.

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-12-13
精华
帖子
发表于 2009-9-16 08:35:02 |只看该作者
出成绩了,特来感谢儿狼。虽然只帮我看过一次作文,回复不足百字,但是帮我找准了方向。25分,对我这人来说很好的了。谢

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-9
精华
帖子
发表于 2010-1-21 15:46:21 |只看该作者
(08.3.14) the environmental issue is too complex to be handled by the individual. Do you agree or disagree.
第一次写,用词比较简单,欢迎大家拍砖。

How to protect the environment and preserve the energy resource for the next generation? What a complicate issue it is! Some people hold that every person should have responsibility to handle the problem, while others state the oppose ideas. As far as I am concerned, the environment issue is too complex, indeed too hard, for every single person. Actually, it should be handled by government and some special institution. My reasons are listed below.

First and foremost, to solve the environment problems is a large scale affair. It can not be controlled by just any one person. There are so many countries and districts are in dire need to be protected. The range is from the Northern Pole to the Southern Pole and from European countries to the United States, which contains all the people in the world. People from these countries and districts receive different-level education. Just like a person who accepts an interview in Asia says, “I am sure I can control my behavior, but how about others?”In fact, many people are not aware of the significance of environment problems. It is not enough to rely on one person’s efforts.

In addition, to solve the environment issue, such as greenhouse effect, air pollution, we need a numerous high technology skills and financial supports. Some of them are far away from our daily work and study. For example, the ozone-layers protection skills, what we can not gain from common life and experience. Unless we attend a special search group or working in a lab of the natural environment research, we will never contact with them. Therefore, it is not realistic to expect individuals to handle the environment issue.

What is more, unlike individuals, the government and global organization have more energy to handle this problem and they play an more crucial role on the issue. They could set up special funds and make a law to support the environment protection.

Admittedly, trying our best to do something for protecting the environment is practical and useful, also indispensable. For instance, we can save energy and choose the solar energy as a resource in some field. These are trivial things indeed, but they are really advantageous to the environment. However, in the case of the whole-world environment issue, it is quite trivial.

To sum up, the environment issue is quite a complex issue to be handled by individual and we need more concern which is responsible to handle this issue.

使用道具 举报

RE: 20天托福110分---旅狼的作文修改铺子 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
20天托福110分---旅狼的作文修改铺子