注册时间
2009-8-21
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-9-24 18:58:35 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
The best way to travel is in a group led by the guide

Nowadays, there are two popular ways to travel. Some prefer to travel in a group led by the guide. Others tend to find the traveling ways by themselves and travel with friends without the guide. In my opinion, the best way to travel is in a group led by the guide.

To begin with, sometimes, I want to take a trip .However my friends have no time and energy to travel with me. I probably give up traveling. With a group les by a guide, I can take part in a trip whenever I want .It is not a big deal that having no friends with me. I can meet different kinds of people in the group. It is interesting to make friends with them. Take my trip to Beijing as an example. In our group, Tom is a journalist, and Mary is a waitress, John is a writer. Tom and John are good at telling stories and Mary is considerate. In the trip, there are lots of funs. We had a memorable trip together. I will never forget this trip in the future.

Moreover, the guide can be very helpful. As we know, before traveling we have to get much information about the trip. We have to prepare the ways and book the hotel, consider the weather and food. It always takes a lot of time. However, the guide is very experienced. He will find out the best travel ways for us. Of course, the guide will prepare accommodates, food and travel car for us. We will share the fees together, so it is much cheaper than we travel by ourselves.

Finally, it is convenient to us. Here is a story from my trip to Hangzhou by myself. I considered which way is better and cheaper. I had to concern my schedule .it is just so difficult to me that after finishing it, I got tired and just wanted to sleep. But in the group led by the guide, I can play very well and consider few.

To sum up, more and more people want to play well in the trip and take litter consideration. So, taking a trip in a group led by a guide is became popular and be considered the best way to travel.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-4-21
精华
帖子
沙发
发表于 2009-9-26 11:08:52 |只看该作者
本帖最后由 liuxiaoyin 于 2009-9-26 11:22 编辑

Nowadays, there are two popular ways to travel. Some prefer to travel in a group led by the(a) guide. Others tend to find the traveling ways by themselves and travel with friends without the(a) guide. In my opinion, the best way to travel is in a group led by the(a) guide.

To begin with, sometimes, I want to take a trip .However my friends have no time and energy to travel with me. I probably give up traveling. With a group les(led) by a guide, I can take part in a trip whenever I want .It is not a big deal that having no friends with me. I can meet different kinds of people in the group. It is interesting to make friends with them. Take my trip to Beijing as an example. In our group, Tom is a journalist, and Mary is a waitress, John is a writer. Tom and John are good at telling stories and Mary is considerate. In the trip, there are lots of funs. We had a memorable trip together. I will never forget this trip in the future. 例子举得不错,建议在段首写一句总结性的话。组团旅游使我们能自己旅游并结交新朋友。

Moreover, the guide can be very helpful. As we know, before traveling we have to get much information about the trip. We have to prepare the ways and book the hotel, consider the weather and food. It always takes a lot of time. However, the guide is very experienced. He will find out the best travel ways for us. Of course, the guide will prepare accommodates, food and travel car for us. We will share the fees together, so it is much cheaper than we travel by ourselves.

Finally, it is convenient to us. Here is a story from my trip to Hangzhou by myself. I considered which way is better and cheaper. I had to concern my schedule .it is just so difficult to me that after finishing it, I got tired and just wanted to sleep. But in the group led by the guide, I can play very well and consider few.

To sum up, more and more people want to play well in the trip and take litter(是Little吧) consideration. So, taking a trip in a group led by a guide is(is去掉) became popular and be considered the best way to travel.
行文很流畅,建议你把第2,第3段的内容整理一下,有点重合。要不就把它们捏在一起写吧。只写两段论述充分也没关系。建议在段首有总结性的话,老外会更爱看~~~~写的不错,加油。给你评晚了,对不起啊~~~~

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2009-7-3
精华
帖子
板凳
发表于 2009-9-26 21:36:51 |只看该作者
Nowadays, there are two popular ways to travel. Some prefer to travel(traveling) in a group led by the guide. Others tend to find the traveling ways by themselves and travel with friends without the guide. In my opinion, the best way to travel is in a group led by the guide.

To begin with, sometimes, I want to take a trip(这一句放到首句不太合适) .However my friends have no time and energy to travel with me. I probably give up(最后加个the idea of) traveling. With a group les by a guide, I can take part in a trip whenever I want (to) .It is not a big deal that (that后面应该是个从句吧)having no friends with me. I can meet different kinds of people in the group. It is interesting to make friends with them. Take my trip to Beijing as an example. In our group, Tom is a journalist, and Mary is a waitress, (and应该放这里吧)John is a writer. Tom and John are good at telling stories and Mary is considerate. In the trip, there are lots of funs. We had a memorable trip together. I will never forget this trip in the future(改成永远记住好一些).
, n* P0 y7 t+ R, @
Moreover, the guide can be very helpful. As we know, before traveling we have to get much information about the trip. We have to prepare the ways and book the hotel, consider the weather and food. It always takes a lot of time. However, the guide is very experienced. He will find out the best travel ways for us. Of course, the guide will prepare accommodates, food and travel car for us. We will share the fees together, so it is much cheaper than we travel by 7 |6 ?( ]2 z+ H6 @
Finally, it is convenient to us. Here is a story from my trip to Hangzhou by myself. I considered which way is better and cheaper. I had to concern my schedule .it is just so difficult to(for) me that after finishing it(有点不通顺), I got tired and just wanted to sleep. But in the group led by the guide, I can play very well and consider few.$ j$ A7 O; s6 N3 O' v; p0 K
( T3 j2 `8 @' h4 Z/ ?7 V6 `
To sum up, more and more people want to play well in the trip and take litter consideration. So, taking a trip in a group led by a guide is became(becoming) popular and be considered the best way to travel.
还是写的不错的。剖析的很详细,结合自己的实例,内容有人丰富。不足是 感觉你的句子有些短,句子之间的缺乏联系词,使文章连贯性不足;另外有个别小的语法错误。

使用道具 举报

RE: mood9.24的作文,辛苦了~~ [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子