寄托币
注册时间
2009-10-9
精华
帖子
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-3-16 13:07:51 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily homework is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answers (twe68)

Some people insist on that teachers should assign homework to students every day.This idea is strongly oppsed by numerous people who hold the opinion that homework assist students to have the access to understand the class.They stand on the ground that only practise and practise can finally leads to success on study.As far as I concerned,it's not definitely the best way for many students who may have other hobbies instead of study.

Firstly,less homework will spare more space for freedom so that we can cultivate our off-class activites which we interest.Though the advantage of being good at study is considerable for most people , we cannot ensure all of us enjoy the process of homework.Interest is to us what water to fish.If one
could get the inspiration on drawing, he or she may has a high possibility to become an artist in the future.Taking my cusin into an example, when he was young ,his teacher always assign too much homework to make him nearly has no time to play the piano which his favorite instrument.Consequencely, he was only admitted by a original college which is not his goal.

Second,less howework can give us chance
to take part in many outdoor activities and embrace fresh air which make us healthier and stronger.As we know, the classes often occupy much day time. As a result ,we are busy with sophisticate lessons and forget to do exercise.However, no one can deny the importance of health to people.With possible exception of the health,effience means much to our study as well.Thus ,we should let the exercise be absorbed into our daily life to keep passion and energy for study.I remeber my sister did exercise everyday when she was in school because her teacher didnot assign too homework for her.And at the end of her study ,she secceeded to ger the offer of a famours university.

Of coure ,the homework brings both a blessing and a curse.More homework is absolutely able to help many students to understand and review the knowlege they learn.To some extend, it is really an effective way to get a nice grade on study for many studnets even though it's old and conventional.Besides, homework may by the way to make advantage of improving handwrighting.

Students are the future maters of the world.Only when they have accumulated abundant knowlege and tactful
socil skills can they be confident to say they are fully prepared to manage the world.In conclusion, although more homework may students a little better in study,the development of their interest must be the first thing to take into consideration.For only we live on our advantage can we obtain a successful life.
回应

使用道具 举报

声望
寄托币
注册时间
2008-10-30
精华
帖子

美版2016offer达人 IBT Zeal IBT Smart IBT Elegance 2016 US-applicant

沙发
发表于 2010-3-20 21:38:44 |只看该作者
Some people insist on that teachers should assign homework to students every day.This idea is strongly opposed by numerous people who hold the opinion that homework assists students to have the access to understand the class? (I tried but I really can't guess what you're trying to express. Also I don't see why this opinion is an 'opposition'. It seems to be totally unrelated with the opinion expressed in the first sentence.).They stand on the ground that only nonstop practice ('practice' and 'practise' are fundamentally different spellings of the same word, but per British English usage standards, 'practice' is the noun, and 'practise' is the verb. In American English though, 'practice' is more often used for both. The point to take home is that if you can't remember which is which, use 'practice', not 'practise'. Plus, it's not clear at all what your 'practice' means - homework can be said to be a form of 'practice'. Many other forms of academic exercise can be considered 'practice' too. You need to be clear of what exactly you're talking about.) and practise can finally leads to success on study.As far as I concerned, it (What?) 's not definitely the best way (of what?) for many students who may have other hobbies instead of study. (The question is about whether you think that daily homework is necessary for students. It's not asking whether something is the best way for students to do something.)

(I start to get the impression that you actually meant to say 'support' rather than 'oppose' in the second sentence..=.=)

Firstly, less homework will spare more space for freedom so that we can cultivate our off-class activites which we are interested in.Though the advantage of being good at study is considerable for most people, we cannot ensure assume all of us enjoy the process of homework. Interest is to us what water is to fish. If one could get the inspiration on drawing, he or she may have a high possibility to become an artist in the future.Taking my cousin into as an example: when he was young, his teacher always assigned too much homework to make so that he nearly had no time to play the piano which was his favorite instrument.Consequently, he was only admitted by a original? college which is was not his goal. (The question is about DAILY homework, not less homework. You keep talking about how too much homework is not good, but daily homework isn't necessarily too much homework, so you never addressed the question properly.)

Second, less howework can give us a chance to take part in many outdoor activities and embrace fresh air which makes us healthier and stronger. As we know, the classes often occupy much of day time. As a result, we are busy with sophisticate lessons? and forget to do exercise. However, no one can deny the importance of health to people.With the possible exception of the health, effience? means much to our study as well. Thus ,we should let the exercise be absorbed into our daily life to keep enough passion and energy for study. (I don't see how exactly exercise is related to efficiency - if that's what you meant to say - in study. Your logic is jumping too much ahead.) I remeber that my sister did exercise everyday when she was in school because her teacher did not assign too much? homework for her.And at the end of her study, she succeeded to in geting the an offer of a famours university. (Again, I don't see how this is all related. Did the university give your sister an offer BECAUSE she exercised everyday? Or in other words, how exactly did 'exercise everyday' lead to her offer? Exercising everyday is of course good, but I don't think that's an admission criterion to universities.)

Of course, the homework brings both a blessing and a curse. More homework is absolutely able to help many students to understand and review the knowlege they learn.To some extent, it is really an effective way to get a nice grade on study for many studnets, even though it (Again, what?) 's old and conventional. Besides, homework may by the way? to make advantage of improving handwrighting?.

Students are the future maters of the world?.Only when they have accumulated abundant knowlege and tactful social skills can they be confident to say they are fully prepared to manage the world. In conclusion, although more homework may be students a little better for students in study, the development of their interests must be the first thing to be taken into consideration. For only we live on our advantage can we obtain a successful life. (If you put this paragraph together with the question, then you should be able to see how far away you're from the question.)

总结:

这位童鞋你要注意一下拼字。。还有很多貌似中文翻译让人猜不明白的词组。。

主要的问题还是跑题。问题问的是你觉不觉得daily homework is necessary,而你只是抓住homework然后就很开心地顺着作业太多应该减负减负有什么好处这种中国学生很习惯的话题写下去了。你的几个分论点的观点句里出现的关键字根本不是daily homework,而是too much homework,结论段也是,这样子等于完全没有论述到题目要你论述的东西啊。。

使用道具 举报

RE: 独立作文20070113 [修改]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

问答
Offer
投票
面经
最新
精华
转发
转发该帖子
独立作文20070113